Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194806

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

[.Cit.Cat wrote: Why u try to ban us from the forum? Gunnerz Because telling the truth? We not posting anything here fake, everything here is real. Sam was banned for the same reason some other player use to trash her, and you telling us no double standard here?. When some player use bitch or suck my dk,you can see lol. We only make screenshots from the game , we don't fabricate the screenshots, are all real.

why do you always use gunnerzz in your post sam???Are you fascinated with me or something??And what in the hell are you talking about now sam?Lets totally cut the bullsh.t here sam you Are sam citcat and your ban from forum enough said...and if you leave gunnerzz out of your post I wont commit on them...me personally id ban your citcat part also just be lucky I dont have those powers.....still stuck on why your always bringing me up??????

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194816

• ,, . A.M.G.
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Reck how this thing can happen?
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194817

• ,, . A.M.G.
Hello Reck how this thing can happen?

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194873

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 284
Masadon is a team killer!
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194883

• ,, . A.M.G.

Wow look like one more gunners here or some one using your account? Every time we post something and try to help the game, or try to stop unfair players some one under gunners name is posting some stupid comments on forum. We never sk kill, never teamkills, or bombe our place, just try to help each others in the game. if some one calls us a bitch that is ok,or telling us we have herpes. calls us cunt,but we can't post a thing on forrum.We can look at back few weeks and under gunners name some one always attacking us. Some player thanking for the screenshot and telling just post any dirty plays, or players, only some one under gunners name threatening us. Just look at back few weeks and every time after we posted something gunners always had some comments. If not you sorry, probably some other gunners here.. We have more stuff here some telling me f..k my mom. Or my mom got herpes from him. Just becaus he was taken out for two times in the game. We where holding holding back those pix, but maybe the best thing to post them lets see what kind of reaction will come from a gunners. This one is the herpes guy. And the guy who want to fk my mom. One more thing you told earlier Sam must do some bad thing so player heats her, she can't talk on forum or on the game chat. Hate only comes from girls kills boys.

Last edit: by ,, . A.M.G..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194931

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

Wow look like one more gunners here or some one using your account? Every time we post something and try to help the game, or try to stop unfair players some one under gunners name is posting some stupid comments on forum. We never sk kill, never teamkills, or bombe our place, just try to help each others in the game. if some one calls us a bitch that is ok,or telling us we have herpes. calls us cunt,but we can't post a thing on forrum.We can look at back few weeks and under gunners name some one always attacking us. Some player thanking for the screenshot and telling just post any dirty plays, or players, only some one under gunners name threatening us. Just look at back few weeks and every time after we posted something gunners always had some comments. If not you sorry, probably some other gunners here.. We have more stuff here some telling me f..k my mom. Or my mom got herpes from him. Just becaus he was taken out for two times in the game. We where holding holding back those pix, but maybe the best thing to post them lets see what kind of reaction will come from a gunners. This one is the herpes guy. And the guy who want to fk my mom. One more thing you told earlier Sam must do some bad thing so player heats her, she can't talk on forum or on the game chat. Hate only comes from girls kills boys.

WTF is your problem SAM!!!You keep referring to sam as we no its YOU and once again your post is all about gunners....look at your screenshots you idiot theres no gunners there but all that comes out of your mouth is gunners ....do you realize your making yourself look like a fool??or a nut job with 2 personalitys.....go get some meds....

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194939

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869

gunnerzz wrote:

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

WTF is your problem SAM!!!You keep referring to sam as we no its YOU and once again your post is all about gunners....look at your screenshots you idiot theres no gunners there but all that comes out of your mouth is gunners ....do you realize your making yourself look like a fool??or a nut job with 2 personalitys.....go get some meds....

lol...
Misfit 4 life

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194943

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Gee gunnerz, could it possibly be you that needs the meds, and that Sam and Cit are actually two different people? I've never seen someone get so worked up over accusing people that they are one person. Maybe it's true, maybe it's false, I dunno. Sam is notorious for overreactions and mouthing off unnecessarily. But to get your undies in a bunch over something that can't be proven, well, it seems abnormal. You might require counseling, and some carefully controlled prescription medication.

To use a quote from Asterix and Obelix... maybe you're in love?

:whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Killer!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194951

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869

Manfred wrote: Gee gunnerz, could it possibly be you that needs the meds, and that Sam and Cit are actually two different people? I've never seen someone get so worked up over accusing people that they are one person. Maybe it's true, maybe it's false, I dunno. Sam is notorious for overreactions and mouthing off unnecessarily. But to get your undies in a bunch over something that can't be proven, well, it seems abnormal. You might require counseling, and some carefully controlled prescription medication.

lol.....sorry im kinda amused...this whole ordeal is kinda just freakin funny
I will be lurking to see what goes on next =}
Misfit 4 life

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194956

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Manfred wrote: Gee gunnerz, could it possibly be you that needs the meds, and that Sam and Cit are actually two different people? I've never seen someone get so worked up over accusing people that they are one person. Maybe it's true, maybe it's false, I dunno. Sam is notorious for overreactions and mouthing off unnecessarily. But to get your undies in a bunch over something that can't be proven, well, it seems abnormal. You might require counseling, and some carefully controlled prescription medication.

personally I really don't give a ....!But its funny that gunnerzz gets brought up did you see her screenshots??And I don't see gunnerzz on there anywhere....btw whats your point??You another one voicing your opinion on something that doesn't concern you.Ohh ok that explains it...since your the new hero let me tell you like I mentioned to them keep me off your post!!And if you can manage that id appreciate it.Some of you come on here to throw people under the bus but at least take some actual screenshots of the person your accusing.And for the record manfred I dont wear panties im a free kinda person ya know what I mean......

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194964

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

gunnerzz wrote:

personally I really don't give a ....!But its funny that gunnerzz gets brought up did you see her screenshots??And I don't see gunnerzz on there anywhere....btw whats your point??You another one voicing your opinion on something that doesn't concern you.Ohh ok that explains it...since your the new hero let me tell you like I mentioned to them keep me off your post!!And if you can manage that id appreciate it.Some of you come on here to throw people under the bus but at least take some actual screenshots of the person your accusing.And for the record manfred I dont wear panties im a free kinda person ya know what I mean......

My point is merely that the repetition of your accusation is boring. But I guess it's totally within your right.

You're seriously pulling "not your beeswax"? That's so middle school. Again, totally within your rights to be whatever you want. I will mind my own beeswax.

And I stand corrected, the right term might be "getting your boxers in a bunch." Still seems uncomfortable to me. But it's your boxers.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194970

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
It is boring...I give you that..but go back and read all 1000 of sam and citcats post then you'll 7nderstand.....but its all good cause like I stated before "who cares"!!So cit cat and sam welcome to the official Gunnerzz hater club and as my first official members let me offer you the first shot to kiss it where the sun doesn't shine and any other members can follow the same directions as them....btw have a nice day!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194988

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Cit cat or sam22 or whatever your name is I think youre mentally unstable and seem kinda crazy.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194994

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Thought this thread was for pilots that failed to follow the dogfight rules and where put here to receive a punishment ? Not complaining over something stupid.. maybe make a thread called "Official Cry Babys" or "Whine-one-one" the wambulance thread. That might be more appropriate.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Kaos In Kontrol, Rat Tat Tat!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195043

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Mr.[LF] Becken wrote: Thought this thread was for pilots that failed to follow the dogfight rules and where put here to receive a punishment ? Not complaining over something stupid.. maybe make a thread called "Official Cry Babys" or "Whine-one-one" the wambulance thread. That might be more appropriate.

lmao...thats what you get for thinking....and im far from a crybaby just call it how it is....sorry if you dont like it...no im not...

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195051

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
wasn't directing that at you Gunn.. it was ment for cit cat or who ever he/she is

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195058

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Mr.[LF] Becken wrote: wasn't directing that at you Gunn.. it was ment for cit cat or who ever he/she is

Ty my brother Beck!!!!Funny how this blacklist is about gunnzz lol !!!Do I need a df lawyer lmao....

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195067

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Badboy5, repeated tank spawnkilling in a DogFight.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195069

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Here is his numbers.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195078

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

gunnerzz wrote:

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

Like to get a statement from Big Tex on this.....lmao
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195217

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok.once again taffy 3 is being reported. You just can't shoot him. One game five guys couldn't hit him not once. Next game different server same thing I had him.head on pumping rounds straight into him and nothing. I call BS.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195234

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
Hey Mr Becken...I have one question (I know you would agree)....can we include those who post here that lump Camping in with Spawnkilling by complaining about camping when in fact they are totally seperate things when in fact Spawnkilling is worse than Camping?...let alone those who accuse one of spawnkilling when the enemy plane is in the air then say "camping, spawnkilling whats the difference".
The following user(s) said Thank You: wig

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195239

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Lol

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195285

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th|tSwopCaml wrote: Hey Mr Becken...I have one question (I know you would agree)....can we include those who post here that lump Camping in with Spawnkilling by complaining about camping when in fact they are totally seperate things when in fact Spawnkilling is worse than Camping?...let alone those who accuse one of spawnkilling when the enemy plane is in the air then say "camping, spawnkilling whats the difference".

YES!!!! I agree
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195687

• Dadzie15
  • Thank you received: 13
A certain individual by the name allo*rus kills was insulting me, called me a girl, disrespected my last name, and insulted my playing skills, i hope he's not an M.O.M. cuz if he is he doesnt deserve it.
XD XD XD :)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195697

• Dadzie15
  • Thank you received: 13
sorry funky monkey, please ignore this it was an accident he didnt mean to.
XD XD XD :)

Last edit: by Dadzie15. Reason: needed to add thread

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195698

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Thank you received: 1443
I hope there's still someone who can give a punishment to this rude child.
Thank you.

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195740

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Here's an idiot, wouldn't stop swearing in game when asked by 3 of us

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longrifle, Slash

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195773

• wig
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey Swop, looks like you can add me to this list. Is there somewhere I can go to learn the difference? I keep getting laughed at/verbally "flipped out" whenever I ask someone to stop camping or spawnkilling, and they always say it's the other one so they don't have to stop since I didn't call it what it is. Honestly, I really don't care what the technical name is for it, it's obnoxious, and it's allows more skilled players to take advantage of those who are trying to learn.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #195782

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 424
Logintus bombing his team's hangars....needs to be out for a while...repeatedly does this....thought he might mature...not happening!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] muziki1, nikinik

Time to create page: 1.349 seconds