Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193271

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180

woospy wrote: P.S. and if like me you dont like whinging and moaning, there is the GoldList :P

?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193277

• woospy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • --Enigma Squad Member-- [e] Titus Pullo
  • Thank you received: 417
Thanks but no need apologies ! :)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193314

• ,, . A.M.G.
  • Thank you received: 7
You just not get it? Earlier when Sam had problem for posting , she asked vhip or some one to post . Now she is asking me to post.
I don't know what is your problem if she bring up some screenshots. Some try to take advantage becaus she still muted. So what is yor problem some one helping here? cit. cat /Petra/ so any one can post screenshot but not Sam?

Last edit: by ,, . A.M.G..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193317

• ,, . A.M.G.

Some interesting screenshots for earlier subject. Can't even crash the player with the plane. Just happened few minutes ago

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193359

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

sam deserves all respect for posting these cheats, we must all play clean ellos.En regards sam, many drivers make things much worse than her and not punish, it does not go unpunished, patience is justo.tengamos the girl is not all bad as he is painted as a pilot, I disagree.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193367

• woospy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • --Enigma Squad Member-- [e] Titus Pullo
  • Thank you received: 417

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

Some interesting screenshots for earlier subject. Can't even crash the player with the plane. Just happened few minutes ago

WoW Seems that this Noskita has eaten some vitamins or found new species of magic mushrooms ... ...
:huh:

Last edit: by woospy.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193373

• Auld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cope with me, I'm anti-social
  • Thank you received: 188
I think we should do a list of laggers (or Update any which is already done), instead of posting screenshots of them repeatedly here. This noskita guy is already known as a unkillable lagger. Let him play alone, maybe he give up of playing... Jus my 2 centas.
DROP DED

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193408

• ,, . A.M.G.
Lagger came to town again this morning. And other problem we have here, for greed and fame some other still playing with this guy, and supporting in game. Also he don't stop cursing if some one killed he's teammate

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193439

• ,, . A.M.G.

Afternoon killing spee by you know who. Is anybody ever going to do something whit tis player?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193441

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

Auld wrote: I think we should do a list of laggers (or Update any which is already done), instead of posting screenshots of them repeatedly here. This noskita guy is already known as a unkillable lagger. Let him play alone, maybe he give up of playing... Jus my 2 centas.

Good sir, I refer you to The Brotherhood of Unkillable Laggers thread by M.O.M.'s very own Blue Max! It names all of DF's favorite laggers, lagging wankers, and plain old unkillable knobs. Someone will surely add our buddy here to the thread...

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193763

• ,, . A.M.G.
Mike do you have some problems ?
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193765

• ,, . A.M.G.
Mike do you have some problems ?

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193784

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Cit cat let me guess you was over at sams house painting your nails and thats how you got those screenshots?lmao... instead of insulting everyone's intelligence cit cat/sam why dont you just lay low?I mean you are ban from forum so id be more careful or smarter than what you are being......duhhh!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,, . A.M.G.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193791

• ¥M4rtin¥
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You'll Shoot Your Eye out Kid!
  • Thank you received: 1637

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Hi. I feel I have to make a point here. What actually is the purpose of this thread anyone? Is it just for folks to air their frustrations in game?
Well maybe it's just better to get on with it and stop all your continual whinging and moaning.
I mean nobody actually takes any action on this thread any more, do they? So what's the point of this dead end thread continuing.
Thanks.

Wellllllllll, this thread was actually started before we even had moderators in the game. There were only two moderators at the time. Joaquin (Zuperman), who did forum mostly and Slenderman.

This was the thread we as a community would report players who acted poorly enough that ruined a game for other player's in that game. A watch list for DF's Most Wanted, so to speak. We would keep an eye out for those players that were reported.

Those that were reported usually responded to the posts and it was all sorted out. Those who did not respond to the posts because they did not participate in the forum, we would ask them in the game about their transgression. Some had no idea what they were doing was considered game ruining and some just liked being infantile. So not everyone is out to ruin someone's game, so keep that in mind.

If they responded with further game ruining activity, they would be schooled by both Blues and Reds in that game. You would be surprised how many players reform quickly after that.

Now came the time when Joaquin let us vote in more moderators because game ruining increased significantly due to the popularity of the game. Mind you this was also when when all ranks played in the same servers and we only had three servers.

The moderators were voted in by the community and they (The Moderators) felt this was still the best place to report players for their game ruining activities.

Thank you to all those who served this community in the moderator capacity and gave up their valuable playing time so we could enjoy the game as it was meant to be. ;)

So here we are now! For me nothing has changed for this thread. I still look at this thread to see what players to keep an eye out for.

Stay Safe Out There My Friends! Shoot Red Not Blue!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Heavy aviator, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, Lowdan Clear, [M]ad

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193794

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411

[.Cit.Cat wrote: Mike do you have some problems ?

I'm not even mad anymore. I just have NO idea how you manage to make so many people angry. It's quite impressive actually. I've played in the Noob servers and went 63-13, and nobody raged at me like they do at you on a seemingly consistent basis. You're apparently a very "hateable" person.... It's downright impressive the number of people you manage to tick off.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193812

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180
Yep. See what you mean. The thread still has a value as you say. Point taken...:)

¥M4rtin¥ wrote:

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Hi. I feel I have to make a point here. What actually is the purpose of this thread anyone? Is it just for folks to air their frustrations in game?
Well maybe it's just better to get on with it and stop all your continual whinging and moaning.
I mean nobody actually takes any action on this thread any more, do they? So what's the point of this dead end thread continuing.
Thanks.

Wellllllllll, this thread was actually started before we even had moderators in the game. There were only two moderators at the time. Joaquin (Zuperman), who did forum mostly and Slenderman.

This was the thread we as a community would report players who acted poorly enough that ruined a game for other player's in that game. A watch list for DF's Most Wanted, so to speak. We would keep an eye out for those players that were reported.

Those that were reported usually responded to the posts and it was all sorted out. Those who did not respond to the posts because they did not participate in the forum, we would ask them in the game about their transgression. Some had no idea what they were doing was considered game ruining and some just liked being infantile. So not everyone is out to ruin someone's game, so keep that in mind.

If they responded with further game ruining activity, they would be schooled by both Blues and Reds in that game. You would be surprised how many players reform quickly after that.

Now came the time when Joaquin let us vote in more moderators because game ruining increased significantly due to the popularity of the game. Mind you this was also when when all ranks played in the same servers and we only had three servers.

The moderators were voted in by the community and they (The Moderators) felt this was still the best place to report players for their game ruining activities.

Thank you to all those who served this community in the moderator capacity and gave up their valuable playing time so we could enjoy the game as it was meant to be. ;)

So here we are now! For me nothing has changed for this thread. I still look at this thread to see what players to keep an eye out for.

Stay Safe Out There My Friends! Shoot Red Not Blue!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ¥M4rtin¥

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193831

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Why did she get banned gunnerz?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193846

• gonner
  • Thank you received: 27
i just wanted to say HI ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :silly:
Gonner

woosh gone

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193871

• FuzzyFlyer 3
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Eat my bullets
  • Thank you received: 130
Plz mute
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193895

• ,, . A.M.G.
Don't do anything wrong or bad just try to kill or take the player out who try to shoot us down. I think you do the same thing with the enemy, or not? Only problem here is a girl and not a boy.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193896

• ,, . A.M.G.

Two laggers again. The second one drove his tank over almost the entire field and we can't kill him, so lost the game again for a lagger.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193913

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 51

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

Two laggers again. The second one drove his tank over almost the entire field and we can't kill him, so lost the game again for a lagger.

YAY OH YAY..Yet another sign. "... on the battlefield your enemy shall be great and no harm shall befall them. They shall sack your towns and all will be lost.." Nostradamus 1562

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194098

• [BE]TONY 69
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi all..reciently i was i a game ..a guy call ryan was camping and using bad lenguage..here i live some screan shots..big hug all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194279

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 284
Logintus bomb his hangers and banned for 5 mins
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoSaber

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194378

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
If anyone with ability to ban still looks at this....or even gives a shit....LoganLopez of the Dogfight Clan has been parking on runway again, making everyone crash into him again, and refusing to move when asked again. I have a screenshot if needed.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,, . A.M.G.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194751

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
What does this game do about people with inappropriate handles?

I recently seen someone with the handle Loves C**K to S**K (* are mine). Is there someone that monitors pilot handles for such thing?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194760

• ,, . A.M.G.
Dogfight Clan Patoparticio several tank sk killing in dogfight. Guy flying slow over the airfield waiting for some one to kill him,and jump into a tank and sk kills every one on take off, have screenshots

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194772

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

Eagle1966 wrote: What does this game do about people with inappropriate handles?

I recently seen someone with the handle Loves C**K to S**K (* are mine). Is there someone that monitors pilot handles for such thing?

I have a picture of this guy to. Totally inappropriate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194774

• ,, . A.M.G.
Why u try to ban us from the forum? Gunnerz Because telling the truth? We not posting anything here fake, everything here is real. Sam was banned for the same reason some other player use to trash her, and you telling us no double standard here?. When some player use bitch or suck my dk,you can see lol. We only make screenshots from the game , we don't fabricate the screenshots, are all real.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #194805

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

[.Cit.Cat wrote: Why u try to ban us from the forum? Gunnerz Because telling the truth? We not posting anything here fake, everything here is real. Sam was banned for the same reason some other player use to trash her, and you telling us no double standard here?. When some player use bitch or suck my dk,you can see lol. We only make screenshots from the game , we don't fabricate the screenshots, are all real.

why do you always use gunnerzz in your post sam???Are you fascinated with me or something??And what in the hell are you talking about now sam?Lets totally cut the bullsh.t here sam you Are sam citcat and your ban from forum enough said...and if you leave gunnerzz out of your post I wont commit on them...me personally id ban your citcat part also just be lucky I dont have those powers.....still stuck on why your always bringing me up??????

Time to create page: 0.872 seconds