Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198071

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

How about this, I will restart the thread and the list starts fresh with no one on it. Just to make a few things clear, first the idea actually belongs to the late LegendofKane, great guy and great idea. The idea was the blacklist was for bannable offences and TASK was for spawners and campers and basically game ruining players. Now these players ddin't do it occasionally they played that was most of the time! Those are the only type of players that should be on this list period. There were some issues, some TASK members would shoot them down no matter what, blue red whatever and no mention of the TASK list of how they could prevent being hunted. This seemed to be the source of the majority of issues with TASK. I suggest the following rules.

1. Someone may only be put on the TASK list and hunted when listed by 3 players all with accompanying screen shots clearly showing the offense.
2. Any TASK member, that is someone who is on the TASK force that hunts these players down, must announce they are from TASK and the offense that put the listed player on the TASK list and ask for agreement to no longer commit said offense or be mercilessly shot by TASK members ONLY AS RED.
3. If listed player agrees to stop they are put on probationary list and is not hunted but watched and if in 1 month or 3 sightings whichever comes first, the listed player no longer exhibits the poor behaviour they are removed from the list and start fresh with a blessing from TASK list thread.
If the listed player is the same they remain on the list another month indefinitely then the process starts again for asking them to agree to not commit the offense.

No TASK member may shoot a listed player who is blue unless fired upon by that player FIRST.

How is that?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: TRIXSTER, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198085

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

Lowdan Clear wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

VonMonster wrote: crybaby

Just for the record so EVERYONR KNOWS this vonmonster is also know as SPITFIRE for sure!!!!!Hi spit good seeing ya....lmao.New you couldn't stay gone lone he also has a few more names ill post them as I find them...

Gunnerzz Just curious... how are you able to determine when a player is using an alias?

In the beginning he joined GUNNERS INC..after his ban and told me who he was.Trust me on this hes still here lol with several names....good luck to ya SPIT....Your like casey anthony or oj simpson in the dogfight community lol

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198117

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 51

DD | v/hiplash wrote: How about this, I will restart the thread and the list starts fresh with no one on it. Just to make a few things clear, first the idea actually belongs to the late LegendofKane, great guy and great idea. The idea was the blacklist was for bannable offences and TASK was for spawners and campers and basically game ruining players. Now these players ddin't do it occasionally they played that was most of the time! Those are the only type of players that should be on this list period. There were some issues, some TASK members would shoot them down no matter what, blue red whatever and no mention of the TASK list of how they could prevent being hunted. This seemed to be the source of the majority of issues with TASK. I suggest the following rules.

1. Someone may only be put on the TASK list and hunted when listed by 3 players all with accompanying screen shots clearly showing the offense.
2. Any TASK member, that is someone who is on the TASK force that hunts these players down, must announce they are from TASK and the offense that put the listed player on the TASK list and ask for agreement to no longer commit said offense or be mercilessly shot by TASK members ONLY AS RED.
3. If listed player agrees to stop they are put on probationary list and is not hunted but watched and if in 1 month or 3 sightings whichever comes first, the listed player no longer exhibits the poor behaviour they are removed from the list and start fresh with a blessing from TASK list thread.
If the listed player is the same they remain on the list another month indefinitely then the process starts again for asking them to agree to not commit the offense.

No TASK member may shoot a listed player who is blue unless fired upon by that player FIRST.

How is that?

what if the offender is blue and not shooting at you but other players or bombing own base, no one will take action on blue side?..this is to say hes on the list and doesnt care which is what i been seeing lately. Also a name change will keep the undercover longer,if they know how to do it.And what do you mean by late.

Last edit: by TRIXSTER.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198119

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Theyre going to have trouble with Kero, that dude is good and doesnt give a damn. :P

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198133

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
i heard he has been dealt with in the past...especially when all is against him

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198139

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

idunno wrote:

DD | v/hiplash wrote: How about this, I will restart the thread and the list starts fresh with no one on it. Just to make a few things clear, first the idea actually belongs to the late LegendofKane, great guy and great idea. The idea was the blacklist was for bannable offences and TASK was for spawners and campers and basically game ruining players. Now these players ddin't do it occasionally they played that was most of the time! Those are the only type of players that should be on this list period. There were some issues, some TASK members would shoot them down no matter what, blue red whatever and no mention of the TASK list of how they could prevent being hunted. This seemed to be the source of the majority of issues with TASK. I suggest the following rules.

How is that?

what if the offender is blue and not shooting at you but other players or bombing own base, no one will take action on blue side?..this is to say hes on the list and doesnt care which is what i been seeing lately. Also a name change will keep the undercover longer,if they know how to do it.And what do you mean by late.

Well I talking about the TASK force not impromptu style justice I have never seen a blue shoot at another blue or long before a team mate helps and takes out the assailant. I think for hunting purposes I still like the rule as written of there ends up being a lot of mistaken team kills and no one will be happy with that.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198140

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
and the late part.my ingame chat isnt workin so i couldnt ask

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198142

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Rat Tat Tat! wrote: Theyre going to have trouble with Kero, that dude is good and doesnt give a damn. :P

Kero and I have a special friendship :whistle: He probably gets me more than I shoot him but he can't do anything else but deal with me. Once I remember him saying, "I know you don't like me..." so I said,
"no I don't like the way you play if you stopped I would no longer have any issue. You are a very good pilot why play dirty?"

He never answered...him lowenhardt and KoreaAirForce1 were my favorite targets to try and pin to a spawn point like they do so many others. Well KAF1 usually did it in tank and as a MoRAF also!! Everyone got the way they like to play I guess

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198144

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

idunno wrote: and the late part.my ingame chat isnt workin so i couldnt ask

Sorry by late I mean he has passed. RIP LoK.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198146

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Is task gonna be its own squad?Whos the members?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198147

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
I agree Whip, his play is very questionable

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198149

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

cant be..i saw this 2 nights ago (T.A.S.K.E.R.S) LegendofKane was gonna ask if it was the same as i saw on forum

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198197

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869
Team killing is still a banning offence so I question if we should go after them if theyre blue :whistle: maybe we should clear that up with mods and only a special selection of trusted pilots can be t.a.s.k. along with a list of members who are t.a.s.k and the should have a call sign in their name like [*] at the end. Like a police officer has to have a visible badge. Just my two cent B)
Misfit 4 life

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198206

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
from what i read a person drops their squad tag and replace it with TASK.. then revert back to old one...i think

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198213

• JesseJames82
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 890

I have played with kero many times if you ask him too stop yes he doesn't respond but I have seen him stop when asked I have honestly not seen him do it since I started I always thought him a good pilot guess shows what I know

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198214

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180

How is that?

In my opinion these things are sorted out in game without the need for any official/unofficial thread. Won't have anything to do with it myself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198221

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

[TFL] muziki1 wrote:

How is that?

In my opinion these things are sorted out in game without the need for any official/unofficial thread. Won't have anything to do with it myself.

yeah...all things are sorted ingame..hence the blacklist.....sarcasm...its BECAUSE of the BL thread and TASK that others can reap the benefit of a better game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198229

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Task..Lol
Nostrodamus quote. "Rubbish".... :)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198235

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Task..Lol

Personally I say rock on task!!!The blacklist doesn't seem to work anymore and task will keep alot of this crap under control.If your playing the game the way it should be then task won't be a problem for ya....and whips a good straight up guy and very fair.Bring task back and keep the Skies friendly!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198237

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

JesseJames82 wrote: I have played with kero many times if you ask him too stop yes he doesn't respond but I have seen him stop when asked I have honestly not seen him do it since I started I always thought him a good pilot guess shows what I know

Well it could be that I bring that out in him and he is a very good player it just seems that when he gets to a spawn point he doesn't seem to leave. You probably ask a lot nicer than I do :whistle:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198238

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

idunno wrote: from what i read a person drops their squad tag and replace it with TASK.. then revert back to old one...i think

Well I cant since I am a leader but if you all want TASK I will set it up.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198240

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

idunno wrote:

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

cant be..i saw this 2 nights ago (T.A.S.K.E.R.S) LegendofKane was gonna ask if it was the same as i saw on forum

I wish you were right

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/4-annou...-now-underway#181455

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198241

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

KillStriker wrote: Team killing is still a banning offence so I question if we should go after them if theyre blue :whistle: maybe we should clear that up with mods and only a special selection of trusted pilots can be t.a.s.k. along with a list of members who are t.a.s.k and the should have a call sign in their name like [*] at the end. Like a police officer has to have a visible badge. Just my two cent B)

No shooting blues and no special privledges
that's the way it stays honest. Just players who are willing to ruin the game of the ones who ruin everyone else's. A taste of their own medicine so to speak and a whole lot of thanks if they come to see the friendlier way to fly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198267

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

seems your the one who wants a fair game but not to do anything about it,seems like musics sounding a sour note. Like most morons,they believe everything will work out,when its TASK and the old mods were the ones making a difference,while you sit back and reap the benefits. I been here 2 years chump and seen kids like you come n go...you play on the backs of the ones before you,and we will be here long after you're gone.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198274

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

idunno wrote:

seems your the one who wants a fair game but not to do anything about it,seems like musics sounding a sour note. Like most morons,they believe everything will work out,when its TASK and the old mods were the ones making a difference,while you sit back and reap the benefits. I been here 2 years chump and seen kids like you come n go...you play on the backs of the ones before you,and we will be here long after you're gone.

Safe in your hands then..ROTFL...

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198278

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
better than your KY jellied ones... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198371

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

idunno wrote: better than your KY jellied ones... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are quite a " potty mouth" aren't you idunno.
Why not do us all a favour and put your own name forward. and stick it on your own list? :woohoo:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198381

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

gunnerzz wrote:

Personally I say rock on task!!!The blacklist doesn't seem to work anymore and task will keep alot of this crap under control.If your playing the game the way it should be then task won't be a problem for ya....and whips a good straight up guy and very fair.Bring task back and keep the Skies friendly!

gunner. I tend to agree with all that.The only thing to me is, if the likes of idunno get involved it could turn into a recipe for disaster.
If it was only open to top in-game morafs, to join, (that rules me out), then I would be happier with the idea.
But just my opinion, and I'm sure there are lot's of different views..o

Last edit: by [TFL] muziki1.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198384

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

[TFL] muziki1 wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

gunner. I tend to agree with all that.The only thing to me is, if the likes of idunno get involved it could turn into a recipe for disaster.
If it was only open to top in-game moral's, to join, (that rules me out), then I would be happier with the idea.
But just my opinion, and I'm sure there are lot's of different views..

I think you are right, there are a lot of different ideals that would be hard to overcome. I don't think a TASKER needs to be a moraf, I know several folks who are not a moraf but would be great.

The main problem I see is that if you find a idiot to be tasked you will need to convince the reds to give you a pass, most reds do not read the forum and will not understand. I've been in games where the reds understood and gave you the pass and the punishment worked very well. I just don't know how you would educate the ones who don't read the forum.

If anyone can figure it out it would be WHIP, I hereby recommend WHIP as the commander of the TASK unit. Whatever the case, common sense will have to prevail and the LORD knows that common sense is not easily found nowadays.

I can tell you this, I'm in contact with many established players and we all have one thing in common, we love the game ZUPERMAN has created and many of us want to help, it's just that we don't know how.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [*M]VonHuLK, [TFL] muziki1

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198396

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

[TFL] muziki1 wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

If it was only open to top in-game moral's, to join, (that rules me out), then I would be happier with the idea.
But just my opinion, and I'm sure there are lot's of different views..

i turned MORAF here before you even joined the game moron,i was a member of TASK.it was gutless people like you who made fun of it and whined about all the things going on,so STFU and continue to play like a lil boy,let the grown ups clean so you can half-ass play. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Time to create page: 3.321 seconds