Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199582

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Wigbomb wrote: Whiplash, honestly, can you please just get over it already? Nobody in DF is obsessed with my imagined "power" except you. If expressing a personal opinion is your idea of "power abuse" - and you've made it more than abundantly clear that it is - then we need to agree to dismiss each other's opinions about opinions and move the f*ck on. I stopped caring about what you say or do months ago, if I ever did. I invite you to do the entire community a favor and try it yourself, my guess is it's only you who gives a rip about how much you dislike me for disliking you.

This is The Blacklist Thread, I posted a teamkiller here because that's what the thread is for. I stated that there were two TASK members in the mission in question, because there were.

As to my egregious "LOL" about TASK...it's another opinion you don't get to control. The original TASK achieved nothing, the unnecessary sequel will achieve less. If the Blacklist thread is by name and nature a "list", and if it exists to alert the community about abusive players, there is no need for a self-appointed vigilante squad with its own list. No, I don't expect a teamkiller to just go away because there's TASK...I fully expect the teamkiller to be entirely unaffected by TASK.

I never said anyone was obsessed, I just said we were used to the abuse of power. I've seen it, many of us have, you booting players from games for little or no cause. I remember once for simply because they had no bomb and circling the base! I know that was the reason as you texted "got a bomb boys" or something similar and when you found the answer was no you kicked them. You also said it yourself in the publicly posted group you all setup. The other activities that were there some were illegal so yes I would say I keep my guard up when dealing with sc members just as anyone would knowing what I know. That's all I ever cared about, the illgal acts and abuse of power or pilot, since you and everyone are free to have your own opinion. I don't think zup would have taken the mod powers from you for opinions.

So you know I didn't have hate for you at all actually I thought you were a witty cool guy and I enjoyed many games with you up until the last few months when you changed your style and that's cool, you are free to do as you like I as I am to comment on it. I believe there is almost a post at least every week or two about something to do with us at DD or me specifically so I don't know why you would try and pass off that lie. One was how Khaos would be a perfect fit, one was about the chrome effects and another about myself and my wife etc. etc.. I know because people like to tell me that these things happen since I don'tgo on MOM thread if I can help it... find the idea that you have a young girl in your squad and just keep posting those girls over and over rather distasteful but to each is own.

The only reason I commented at all was because you all brought TASK into this. You act like we are supposed to control games or whatever all of a sudden or whatever idea you came up with, obviously not from the information on the thread I created since no one was even on the list. You seem to want to take cheap shots and then look all shocked like who me I didn't do anything of the sort...right. Well as I have always said I have 100% backups of all communication I made then and now, and so does the provider so I can verify to anyone with doubt that what I say is true, can you say that? I'm quite sure you can't.

The original TASK did do some good and did reform some players and admittedly some overzealous hunting but not by me. Sadly it was just over run by a bunch of players like your self who don't like the idea of being accountable for their actions or people trying to help or whatever the problem is since you obviously can read yet none of your arguments have anything to do with the TASK made now and the structure I have posted just a bunch of PR spin designed to sway uninformed players.

As for if TASK is needed a lot have the opinion that it is needed. Are they not entitled to their opinion?? Those who want TASK to help will post on the thread and we will help them. We are not taking over the black list and we are not self appointed mods or vigilantes just regular players trying to provide a little help against those who severely ruin games day in and day out.

For the record only one TASK member was there in the incident you mentioned since the other is a backup... and still with only one incident depends on the circumstances as if we would do anything anyway, and since you dealt with it yourself no need for us to get involved and obviously you don't need help but some do, and that is why we are here.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyNade

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199594

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Thank you received: 100

Whiplash wrote:

Wigbomb wrote: Whiplash, honestly, can you please just get over it already? Nobody in DF is obsessed with my imagined "power" except you. If expressing a personal opinion is your idea of "power abuse" - and you've made it more than abundantly clear that it is - then we need to agree to dismiss each other's opinions about opinions and move the f*ck on. I stopped caring about what you say or do months ago, if I ever did. I invite you to do the entire community a favor and try it yourself, my guess is it's only you who gives a rip about how much you dislike me for disliking you.

This is The Blacklist Thread, I posted a teamkiller here because that's what the thread is for. I stated that there were two TASK members in the mission in question, because there were.

As to my egregious "LOL" about TASK...it's another opinion you don't get to control. The original TASK achieved nothing, the unnecessary sequel will achieve less. If the Blacklist thread is by name and nature a "list", and if it exists to alert the community about abusive players, there is no need for a self-appointed vigilante squad with its own list. No, I don't expect a teamkiller to just go away because there's TASK...I fully expect the teamkiller to be entirely unaffected by TASK.

I never said anyone was obsessed, I just said we were used to the abuse of power. I've seen it, many of us have, you booting players from games for little or no cause. I remember once for simply because they had no bomb and circling the base! I know that was the reason as you texted "got a bomb boys" or something similar and when you found the answer was no you kicked them. You also said it yourself in the publicly posted group you all setup. The other activities that were there some were illegal so yes I would say I keep my guard up when dealing with sc members just as anyone would knowing what I know. That's all I ever cared about, the illgal acts and abuse of power or pilot, since you and everyone are free to have your own opinion. I don't think zup would have taken the mod powers from you for opinions.

So you know I didn't have hate for you at all actually I thought you were a witty cool guy and I enjoyed many games with you up until the last few months when you changed your style and that's cool, you are free to do as you like I as I am to comment on it. I believe there is almost a post at least every week or two about something to do with us at DD or me specifically so I don't know why you would try and pass off that lie. One was how Khaos would be a perfect fit, one was about the chrome effects and another about myself and my wife etc. etc.. I know because people like to tell me that these things happen since I don'tgo on MOM thread if I can help it... find the idea that you have a young girl in your squad and just keep posting those girls over and over rather distasteful but to each is own.

The only reason I commented at all was because you all brought TASK into this. You act like we are supposed to control games or whatever all of a sudden or whatever idea you came up with, obviously not from the information on the thread I created since no one was even on the list. You seem to want to take cheap shots and then look all shocked like who me I didn't do anything of the sort...right. Well as I have always said I have 100% backups of all communication I made then and now, and so does the provider so I can verify to anyone with doubt that what I say is true, can you say that? I'm quite sure you can't.

The original TASK did do some good and did reform some players and admittedly some overzealous hunting but not by me. Sadly it was just over run by a bunch of players like your self who don't like the idea of being accountable for their actions or people trying to help or whatever the problem is since you obviously can read yet none of your arguments have anything to do with the TASK made now and the structure I have posted just a bunch of PR spin designed to sway uninformed players.

As for if TASK is needed a lot have the opinion that it is needed. Are they not entitled to their opinion?? Those who want TASK to help will post on the thread and we will help them. We are not taking over the black list and we are not self appointed mods or vigilantes just regular players trying to provide a little help against those who severely ruin games day in and day out.

For the record only one TASK member was there in the incident you mentioned since the other is a backup... and still with only one incident depends on the circumstances as if we would do anything anyway, and since you dealt with it yourself no need for us to get involved and obviously you don't need help but some do, and that is why we are here.

hey dont let them stoke the fire

Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200182

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173
Reporting Duce di Puglia
Was flying invisible bombing hangars. When called out claimed to be dropping at 4k altitude. I climbed above base, got to 1.5 when it was bombed, no sight of the perp on radar. Kept climbing and discovered plane won't go to 4k, stalls just above 3.5. And oh yeah, the perp still never showed up on radar. We informed the perp we were on to their cheat during game chat. I reported in game. Perp left game shortly thereafter.
Duce di Puglia Air Commodore II rank 2774
759 kills 86 hangars 1160 deads 361 crashes 222 won games

Last edit: by [*M] bware.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200407

• phoenix22
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 174
I was in a game with a guy named . willbo or something,and he was a teamkiller
I'm a flaming chicken
The following user(s) said Thank You: WarEagle!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200457

• [M]r. Stang
  • Hard work pays off....
  • Thank you received: 89
A guy by the name of "hehateme" was making a general pest of himself on the chat page, insulting other players and making rude/crude remarks. He didn't stop when asked repeatedly, but kept at it.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH, GreyNade, MightyAce

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200556

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

I asked him to watch his mouth, this is what I got in return.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200672

• [BE]TONY 69
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi all...sadly i have to open this matter with the well know of kero zen...he was camping afther bombing ..hes excuses was he was protecting hes team for bombing....but if we use that pretest..them camp will be aloud to do it almost always.as a result i coud not takeoff.i find it sad that such an old player still do things like that..i try to live an screan shoot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [NLR] McFate, WarEagle!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200677

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[BE]TONY 69 wrote: Hi all...sadly i have to open this matter with the well know of kero zen...he was camping afther bombing ..hes excuses was he was protecting hes team for bombing....but if we use that pretest..them camp will be aloud to do it almost always.as a result i coud not takeoff.i find it sad that such an old player still do things like that..i try to live an screan shoot.

I've been playing for a year, nothing has changed with this guy. One of the most hated in the game just for this reason. Best to not let him near your base, if you can.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, JesseJames82

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200705

• [M]r. Stang
  • Hard work pays off....
  • Thank you received: 89

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[BE]TONY 69 wrote: Hi all...sadly i have to open this matter with the well know of kero zen...he was camping afther bombing ..hes excuses was he was protecting hes team for bombing....but if we use that pretest..them camp will be aloud to do it almost always.as a result i coud not takeoff.i find it sad that such an old player still do things like that..i try to live an screan shoot.

I've been playing for a year, nothing has changed with this guy. One of the most hated in the game just for this reason. Best to not let him near your base, if you can.

Yeah, I was just in a game with him this morning where at one point there were five blues and two reds. He went in and started camping the two reds -- they weren't even seasoned players, just beginners! They asked him to stop, and rightfully so, but he kept at it. Funny thing, there weren't even any blues nearby when he was doing it either, we were all en-route. It's surprising to me that someone who has played for that long still resorts to playing this low... :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200717

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Who is this idiot?
#15604 ECHOBRAVO88 Lieutenant-Commander I (7) 21 15 91 91 25

He spawned onto my team in Shoot Zepp, and he starts shooting at me. He is in [Dogfight Clan].

Manfred

EDIT: Duuhhhh... lightbulb just went on. Zup, your shooting leaves a lot to be desired! Steady hand!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, Heavy aviator, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]r. Stang

Last edit: by Manfred.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200735

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

Hey Tony,

I'm guessing that that was the game I had to leave to go to work. When I saw him spawn in as blue I was kind of relieved that I was on my last run. I don't like playing on his side. While I am now, for the most part, against complaining about how other people play there are a few exceptions. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks and is delighted to take any kills he can no matter how low the tactics are.

A few days back I saw another skilled blue player camping/spawnkilling the reds on their carrier. The reds and another blue and I all asked him to stop. No response. Unfortunately I did the wrong thing. :oops: I should have just left but he was right there in front of me, setting up for another spawnkilling... :angry:

I teamkilled him and left. :pinch: It did not feel good. I posted an apology on world chat and decided not to do that in the future. *Sigh*

So, the thing is; he was doing things that are widely considered unfair. Mean? Yea. Abusive? Maybe. Bannable? No.

I did something that was helping other honorable players but it was outright against the rules and bannable.

I suppose the "right thing" to do would have been to switch sides and to help fight him back. :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, Lowdan Clear

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200739

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
I was under the impression that abusive spawnkilling, whether from an aircraft or in a tank or on foot is bannable. Flying lazy circles over acarrier or base timed to hammer the next rolling aircraft, providing no cover and carrying no bomb is supposed to be a big no-no. I try all the tricks to turn tables on a spawner, I love that s@#$, so I'm not going to report one, but I thought the law of Zup says thou shalt not.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, . B.52!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200742

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

McFate wrote:

Hey Tony,

I'm guessing that that was the game I had to leave to go to work. When I saw him spawn in as blue I was kind of relieved that I was on my last run. I don't like playing on his side. While I am now, for the most part, against complaining about how other people play there are a few exceptions. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks and is delighted to take any kills he can no matter how low the tactics are.

A few days back I saw another skilled blue player camping/spawnkilling the reds on their carrier. The reds and another blue and I all asked him to stop. No response. Unfortunately I did the wrong thing. :oops: I should have just left but he was right there in front of me, setting up for another spawnkilling... :angry:

I teamkilled him and left. :pinch: It did not feel good. I posted an apology on world chat and decided not to do that in the future. *Sigh*

So, the thing is; he was doing things that are widely considered unfair. Mean? Yea. Abusive? Maybe. Bannable? No.

I did something that was helping other honorable players but it was outright against the rules and bannable.

I suppose the "right thing" to do would have been to switch sides and to help fight him back. :evil:

sir McFate, Don't feel bad. You did the right thing, any respectable pilot would or should do the same. I would say im sorry afterwards, but i wouldn't be. lol

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] bware, [NLR] McFate

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200745

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Well Hulkey,

The reason it didn't sit well with me is that by breaking an "actual" rule to counter his breaking of a "subjective" rule, I felt like I was giving him more justification to continue to act the way he did. Why shouldn't he spawnkill or teamkill me next time he has a chance? Sure I sent him the message that i didn't like the way he was acting but I did not model the behavior I wish that he would emulate.

On the other hand, If I had switched sides and fought him back he would (probably) have got the message that I did not approve of his behavior, but I also would not have lowered my own standards. I would not have given him any righteous justification to be abusive back to me.

(This is the father of a Bi-polar, oppositionally defiant teenager speaking here. :P )
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200759

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

Longrifle wrote: I was under the impression that abusive spawnkilling, whether from an aircraft or in a tank or on foot is bannable. Flying lazy circles over acarrier or base timed to hammer the next rolling aircraft, providing no cover and carrying no bomb is supposed to be a big no-no. I try all the tricks to turn tables on a spawner, I love that s@#$, so I'm not going to report one, but I thought the law of Zup says thou shalt not.

At one time, yes. Not anymore.

Unfortunate, yes !!!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #200768

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

McFate wrote: Well Hulkey,

The reason it didn't sit well with me is that by breaking an "actual" rule to counter his breaking of a "subjective" rule, I felt like I was giving him more justification to continue to act the way he did. Why shouldn't he spawnkill or teamkill me next time he has a chance? Sure I sent him the message that i didn't like the way he was acting but I did not model the behavior I wish that he would emulate.

On the other hand, If I had switched sides and fought him back he would (probably) have got the message that I did not approve of his behavior, but I also would not have lowered my own standards. I would not have given him any ritious justification to be abusive back to me.

(This is the father of a Bi-polar, oppositionally defiant teenager speaking here. :P )

Understood...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201214

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok.here we go with another noob. Indiana altaf oo7 or something like that first off swearing and then bombing his own hangers. Just because he was shot down a few time. Poor player request all of df just love him to death.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201221

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Boudicca wrote:

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Glitch

or cheating? Two games back to back two players where invisible, and invincible.everybtime Alissa got over the water, or close to the ship he went invisible.Every time Sungenstres flew over the hill went missing and no one can't see him, or kill him.

Yes I have run into the ghost killers ie bombers mostly windows users. Again some window users seem.to have that strange ability. I see other window users and they don't have that ability so my question is what's up. Muertea 1 seems to be under shootable and has that certain skip when.needed. to those that say I'm.whining I'm not just pointing out a fact.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201225

• phoenix22
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Well I don't know why you are having a problem with him,ever since I've upgraded my maneuverability on the n 11 he dies easy,and always,even today I just pull behind him and tap the trigger he dies. As for the invisibility that seems a problem for another part of the forum
I'm a flaming chicken

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201232

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
juniorcamilo - douche. Was invisible and loving it during a BTC match, when asked to leave his reply was:

Getting sick of this little turd...

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
Attachments:

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201244

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

pheonix22 wrote: Well I don't know why you are having a problem with him,ever since I've upgraded my maneuverability on the n 11 he dies easy,and always,even today I just pull behind him and tap the trigger he dies. As for the invisibility that seems a problem for another part of the forum

Ok I've dumped over fifty rounds into him he just keeps going. Then when he bombs he dies. Hmmmm

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201297

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
ENDERWOLF from the warbirds squad was causing a ruckus.

Warning: Spoiler!

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201300

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote: ENDERWOLF from the warbirds squad was causing a ruckus.

2 kills and 47 deaths, I might curse too.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201315

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
lol Hulk I never noticed the stats :P

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201317

• phoenix22
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

darraxx wrote:

pheonix22 wrote: Well I don't know why you are having a problem with him,ever since I've upgraded my maneuverability on the n 11 he dies easy,and always,even today I just pull behind him and tap the trigger he dies. As for the invisibility that seems a problem for another part of the forum

Ok I've dumped over fifty rounds into him he just keeps going. Then when he bombs he dies. Hmmmm

server lag,always happens unfortunately,earlier today I shot snoopy twice and he had enough time to kill me and shoot me in my chute before he died
I'm a flaming chicken

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201354

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Well this is disappointing. Bomb Carrier game, [NLR] Mo shooting blues, admitting he does it, keeps doing it. Please excuse my retaliatory teamkilling behavior if you see us both in a game. If he's an impostor, the real Mo should speak up. But if he's not... I guess I'll be autobanned a lot.

#284 [NLR] Mo Air Chief Marshal III (28) 13485 563 8620 2645 1432

Manfred

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201608

• [£] Pie of Jerry
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Thank you received: 591

Manfred wrote: Well this is disappointing. Bomb Carrier game, [NLR] Mo shooting blues, admitting he does it, keeps doing it. Please excuse my retaliatory teamkilling behavior if you see us both in a game. If he's an impostor, the real Mo should speak up. But if he's not... I guess I'll be autobanned a lot.

#284 [NLR] Mo Air Chief Marshal III (28) 13485 563 8620 2645 1432

Manfred

[IMG]i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o653/manfre...6-52_zps20151775.png

I really hope that wasn't the Mo I know....
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #201630

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869
Hello ppl of Black List
Misfit 4 life

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #202079

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

Boudicca wrote:

Good morning. Just played a game this morning. This is the was cowards play. 2 vs 6 and 1 vs 6 after my team 8 left. Sneking and sk. Dick you realy up to your name. Hardly see any worst unfair player then you. Can't be a bigger Dick

I just left that game before you came!!!!!
God hates me.....

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,, . A.M.G.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #202259

• Lucy in the Sky
  • Not just an eagle. I'm a black eagle and soo mean!
  • Thank you received: 35

Boudicca wrote:

Hello guys, some one can do something about Luke Skytalker ? Going back months he plays 2-3 munutes and park on the runway for 30-40 min. No one cantake off, we got lots of crashes . Almost lost the game. Why this guy still playing? We all know he does that
regularly. Can he banned for this . Have screenshots for 2-3 months back. Thx

With a tank it's possible to push him away from the runaway. But you self cannot do it because you'll spawn as plane as soon you drive with tank on your runaway. In such a situation I would ask Guardian in team red for help. He's one of the old Falcons and would never support something like that. Give him a tank and I'm sure he would clear your runaway without to bomb your hangars. ;)
You really should accept Lucy in the Sky !
Gimme a tank and you'll understand why :P

Time to create page: 1.218 seconds