Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190127

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Cricket wrote: Timi1994 for excessive teamkilling.

Yep, reported him in game twice. He came back and did it some more. Here's just a few pics, different player each time.

He probably team killed six or seven more times besides these.
...Along came a SPIDER...
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190133

• Luke Skystalker
  • Thank you received: 74

Mean Focker, Mean of Mom, any variations of mean should be banned. He is mean spirited. I joke to encourage friendly rivalries but this guy is really mean. Appropriate he uses mean in his varied monikers

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190193

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 452
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus, onsekone, Cricket, . B.52!

Last edit: by Slash.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190199

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Dino i ran into Timi last night and he was spawn killing also. I thought he was just shooting randomly, but the he brought down a blue twice. I asked him to stop, but he ignored me, so i dived to get on his 6 but he quit before i could shoot him down. Hes a clown and needs to go

Last edit: by Rat Tat Tat!.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190201

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Stormshafat does two dudes are noobs(rhymes). They were arguing with eachother in wc also

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190239

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Racist trash sending little messages of hate. I sent one back with a little blue on blue shooting, I'm good with it...

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190248

• Mäx Vön Müller
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 8
When are people going to get it sking is not a bannable offence,!!! Only sking in a tank is bannable,And when your comeing in on a bombing run to drop your bomb on hanger or carrier and someone shoots you, on runway or carrier deck ,it called suppressing fire not sking.geez !!! What are we supposed to do let you shoot at us frist? WERE ON A BOMBING RUN. Nuff said!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoSaber, [NLR] OutLaw, Rat Tat Tat!

Last edit: by Mäx Vön Müller.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190360

• ,, . A.M.G.
  • Thank you received: 7
Cobra52's team killing. Why? Cobra we thought you where different. This morning he got can't win and he was killed in game, and he's hangar was bombed by Silver from tank. He left he's team come over and bombed our hangars more than one time.

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190363

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
why blacklist him ? it said he was banned for 5 minutes and that's the punishment...
The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoSaber

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190371

• ,, . A.M.G.
Wow what a double standard !

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190372

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
clean your self up before you try to clean others. Ohh and by the way.. There's no cussing! that could lead to you being muted.

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190395

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 271
Goin out on a limb here....I guessin that Sam22 and Cit Cat are the same person....maybe..maybe not..Cit Cat is talking in first person not third person...if it was someone else, the grammer would be different... not in first person..unless Cit Cat is Sam22..also CitCat has pictures from a level 12 and a level 31.. post #187857 is from a level 12... #190360 is from a level 31.. both from Cit Cat.. also post #189922 Sam22 was there, not CitCat.. not trying to attack you Cit Cat.. just showing what I found...
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by EchoSaber.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190412

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

Nijenrode wrote: Goin out on a limb here....I guessin that Sam22 and Cit Cat are the same person....maybe..maybe not..Cit Cat is talking in first person not third person...if it was someone else, the grammer would be different... not in first person..unless Cit Cat is Sam22..also CitCat has pictures from a level 12 and a level 31.. post #187857 is from a level 12... #190360 is from a level 31.. both from Cit Cat.. also post #189922 Sam22 was there, not CitCat.. not trying to attack you Cit Cat.. just showing what I found...

good catch becouse cit cat mentioned that I had a problem with sam!!! And I dont recall saying that at all...lmao...theres a few people who have been banned and that are still floating around this game...I think its funny !!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190422

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Nijenrode wrote: Goin out on a limb here....I guessin that Sam22 and Cit Cat are the same person....maybe..maybe not..Cit Cat is talking in first person not third person...if it was someone else, the grammer would be different... not in first person..unless Cit Cat is Sam22..also CitCat has pictures from a level 12 and a level 31.. post #187857 is from a level 12... #190360 is from a level 31.. both from Cit Cat.. also post #189922 Sam22 was there, not CitCat.. not trying to attack you Cit Cat.. just showing what I found...

Excellent detective work! I do believe you have made an indisputable point, with facts and posts to back it up. This may be an attempt by sam to remake her image, lets see how it goes. The pinkerton detective agency would be proud, or as we call them down here, peckerwood detinktives.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, EchoSaber

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190425

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 69

in three different games Timi1994 was team killing sporadically or tanking at base shell his own hangars, he was shooting me as well right after take off...
I've got this screenshot where he was team killing someone. He does not communicate nor respond to warnings or to questions about his intends. He might be just a kid though, horsing around and being a clown.

Oh, and there is that NAZI boy Luftwaffe ss he calls himself, repulsive!

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Attachments:

Last edit: by 1001.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190453

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094

[*M] TR wrote:

Excellent detective work! I do believe you have made an indisputable point, with facts and posts to back it up. This may be an attempt by sam to remake her image, lets see how it goes. The pinkerton detective agency would be proud, or as we call them down here, peckerwood detinktives.

I've thought the same but then I saw this

Then again.. it could be a simple two device fraud.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190506

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 284
Antony 22 bomb his own hagar and team kill
Buckgeo team kill
Dr. Bombay team kill

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190512

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 452
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mmiller26

Last edit: by Slash.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190517

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Buckgeo wrote: Self Defense/Preservation for all blue team members in this match.
Some additional info, Anthony2012 was warned to stop shooting at blue team members. Team killed another player (possibly Helldawg)

Oh i see B)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190558

• ,, . A.M.G.
Sherlock Holmes lost his job. I told you earlier I'm helping a friend out, to post using my account.

Last edit: by ,, . A.M.G..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #190559

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
We are out numbered and they are spawn kill

Not good! At ALL :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *Sapphire*, Mac

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191222

• wig
  • Thank you received: 1
Reporting Cricket ( MOM ) for teamkilling, spawnkilling, camping, cussing, and more that wouldn't be proper to say out loud. I wasn't able to capture screenshots, I was focused on staying alive, and the kills were scrolling by so fast. Essentially, another player was lagging, so everyone on my team asked him to leave, several times. He refused, and cricket told him to stay put and he was coming. When cricket showed up, he had a legion of his minions with him, and they camped on us like you would believe, I was killed twice before my wheels left the ground. So ended that game. Next game, Cricket and the other offending player were on my team. I fired in a circle around Cricket, and he turned around and killed me. He started a dogfight with me in which I hit him by accident and killed him. The entire time through both games he was spewing out the meanest language about my name. I'd like to also take this opportunity to report Ishan Sang for the exact opposite. He was on my team first game on other team second game. When Cricket cussed at me for shooting at him, Ishan, who had been camped on as bad as I had been, encouraged me not to teamkill Cricket.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191225

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

wig wrote: Reporting Cricket ( MOM ) for teamkilling, spawnkilling, camping, cussing, and more that wouldn't be proper to say out loud. I wasn't able to capture screenshots, I was focused on staying alive, and the kills were scrolling by so fast. Essentially, another player was lagging, so everyone on my team asked him to leave, several times. He refused, and cricket told him to stay put and he was coming. When cricket showed up, he had a legion of his minions with him, and they camped on us like you would believe, I was killed twice before my wheels left the ground. So ended that game. Next game, Cricket and the other offending player were on my team. I fired in a circle around Cricket, and he turned around and killed me. He started a dogfight with me in which I hit him by accident and killed him. The entire time through both games he was spewing out the meanest language about my name. I'd like to also take this opportunity to report Ishan Sang for the exact opposite. He was on my team first game on other team second game. When Cricket cussed at me for shooting at him, Ishan, who had been camped on as bad as I had been, encouraged me not to teamkill Cricket.

Wig (nice name eh),

I'm no fan of Cricket's flying style, but if you fire at a blue for a previous game's camping, IMO you deserve what you got. If you were on my team and fired a bullet at me, I'd take you down. Note that camping is generally not bannable when reported by a non-moderator (and using the name of a mod doesn't count), because there are too many variables; a moderator needs to see it live to figure out if there's a ban or kick coming. Take a trip through the archives of this thread.

Coming on here with zero history, zero screenshots - that's zero credibility. Get some players to back you up, show some meaningful screenshots, and you might at least make a case that he should be muted for the spewing. With what you brought, the only player I'd ban from this is you. But I'm not a mod :lol:

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191228

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Give me a break. Don't want me to turn around teamkill you? Don't shoot at me game after game after game. Every time we are on the same team, you are shooting at me, because what, you got outplayed one time? When I find someone like that on the red side, you bet I am going to camp/spawnkill them with no remorse. How is shooting at me from behind over and over again an accident?

"everyone on my team asked him to leave, several times. He refused, and cricket told him to stay put and he was coming. When cricket showed up, he had a legion of his minions with him, and they camped on us like you would believe, I was killed twice before my wheels left the ground. So ended that game."

Why is leading your team to victory such a bad thing? Should I let you takeoff and takeout the potential game-winner? I don't think so. Stop the advance or use the brake. Like you said, "So ended that game." You can't camp when the game is over.

"The entire time through both games he was spewing out the meanest language about my name"

Me spewing out language about your name? I log into a game, and before I even throttle up, a couple people tell me you were not the Wig we all know. I told them I know. That's about the extent of it. Would love to see some proof of this cussing you claim. You sure you don't have me confused with the 5 other players you were trying to piss off that game?

Edit: Maybe you are talking about that time I caught you on World Chat pretending to be Wig of MOM. What did I say, "No you aren't"? How improper of me.

By the way, I wasn't the only teammate he was shooting at. My screenshots show that Roofer504 and BStrachan were in that game as well. I don't remember much of the game to say who else was potentially teamkilled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, bellsaj, ¥M4rtin¥

Last edit: by Cricket.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191248

• ,, . A.M.G.
Hello some one can give us a help? Every time Sam or me plays if cricket join to the same team always shooting at us from behind. This morning same thing happened, we going to have a big problem agai.thx Citcat

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191252

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

[.Cit.Cat wrote: Hello some one can give us a help? Every time Sam or me plays if cricket join to the same team always shooting at us from behind. This morning same thing happened, we going to have a big problem agai.thx Citcat

more BS from Sam? Is that Sam?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191262

• ,, . A.M.G.
You wish. Why you telling here you not shooting us. You protecting your self whit a lie?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191288

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Attacking myself and cricket kinda makes kit kat look like sam hunnn if so your ban from forum take a hike.Your spelling looks like sams also anyways leave me and cricket alone.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191338

• Freimann
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 639
Was trying to take off from german base in a ctc game a few minutes ago, heard a tank shot really close, turned around, and saw ean from enigma parked at back end of runway. He apparently thinks firing at planes with a tank as they spawn is cool as long as the wheels are just beginning to lift off, at least that seems to be his claim. I was really disappointed, i have helped this guy and his squadmates many times recently, but i guess that doesnt mean much to ean.

There was absolutely no reason for him to bring a tank into that position on an enemy base in a ctc mission.

We recently ejected a member from our squad for the same type of thing.

I never expected to see this behavior from an enigma.
FEUER FREI!

Last edit: by Freimann.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191357

• ,, . A.M.G.
Of course we are from the same country. Now you have some idea why?

Time to create page: 1.384 seconds