Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191370

• wig
  • Thank you received: 1
Glad to see a response. You are right, I got you mixed up with somebody else about the language, there was some about my name, but I meant that for someone else and I apologize for saying that. Wrong person. Everything else, you had better let me take off and at least get turned around to face you, or else you are camping in the worst way. On the shooting at you, there's a big difference between firing some warning, disgust, etc shots in your direction and actually killing you. I did kill you once by accident, and I apologized, but you left just before I could publish it. How do you know I was shooting at other teammates?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by wig.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191387

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635

wig wrote: Glad to see a response. You are right, I got you mixed up with somebody else about the language, there was some about my name, but I meant that for someone else and I apologize for saying that. Wrong person. Everything else, you had better let me take off and at least get turned around to face you, or else you are camping in the worst way. On the shooting at you, there's a big difference between firing some warning, disgust, etc shots in your direction and actually killing you. I did kill you once by accident, and I apologized, but you left just before I could publish it. How do you know I was shooting at other teammates?

How sorry you were after teamkilling Killitary and Stratocaster in Btb mission?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191412

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

wig wrote: ... On the shooting at you, there's a big difference between firing some warning, disgust, etc shots in your direction and actually killing you. I did kill you once by accident, and I apologized, but you left just before I could publish it. How do you know I was shooting at other teammates?

I will respond again here, not because you are addressing me directly, but because your follow-on post hits one of my original comments.

There is no difference between how a player should respond to being fired upon vs being killed. How are we supposed to know which you are doing? There are enough teamkillers in this game, if I see bullets coming from behind me with no reds in sight, I will take evasive action, perhaps throw up a chat question (depends on whether it's worth asking or if past behavior gives me confidence that it's aggressive and not accidental), and pop you out of the sky.

Oh yes, and onsekone's pics are rather indisputable. If we had more active moderators, you'd get a ban from those screenshots, and if I were a mod, I would have banned you for the combination of your two posts thus far. You don't fire on a teammate, unless he has TEAMkilled you (in which case you'd better announce the reason to everyone or you'll get teamkilled, photographed, and/or banned yourself). Camping and spawning, because they can be confused with almost-camping and almost-spawning, are not bannable offenses unless a mod sees it directly, and therefore do not warrant vigilante teamkilling.

Just friendly advice, but you don't seem to be taking it. Most teamkillers who pretend to be justified ("who... lil ol me??") usually don't take the advice, and from onsekone's pics, we know exactly what you are. Unless of course this is not you, and just a similar named pretender of you. Maybe you'll accuse Mod Wig of pretending to be you, that'd be a hoot!

Manfred

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191422

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

wig wrote: ... Everything else, you had better let me take off and at least get turned around to face you, or else you are camping in the worst way...

Uh... No. Letting you take off and turn around is Gifting. A player can choose to do that, but there's no rule that days he has to. From what I've seen, Cricket rarely does (never does for me!), and while that may make him an aggressive player and maybe disagreeable to some, he's not breaking any rules and quite frankly is making better players of all of us.

I myself let lower ranks get off the runway and maybe turn, but not if they have a good plane, and definitely not if I'm hoisting a bomb. I don't hang around after dropping the load, unless a red chases me. But that's just me.

If you are looking for a hand up, ask for it, but not by accusing players of rule-breaking play. If you are looking for a hand-out... forget it. From the screenshots, I see you have two faces, so I'll assume the latter.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, Mac

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191424

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411

wig wrote: Glad to see a response. You are right, I got you mixed up with somebody else about the language, there was some about my name, but I meant that for someone else and I apologize for saying that. Wrong person. Everything else, you had better let me take off and at least get turned around to face you, or else you are camping in the worst way. On the shooting at you, there's a big difference between firing some warning, disgust, etc shots in your direction and actually killing you. I did kill you once by accident, and I apologized, but you left just before I could publish it. How do you know I was shooting at other teammates?

Just change your name, already. Please.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191431

• Team Killer.
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • kill them all..
  • Thank you received: 329
You guys keep this up and I'm gonna have to change my name again. .... Yall are giving Team Killers a bad name...... :-(
I COULD NOT CARE LESS
The following user(s) said Thank You: KA5EY

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191455

• wig
Curious, why do you call luftwatte ss repulsive? He's in my squadron, so I'd like to know if I'm missing something.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #191475

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
How seriously are we supposed to take someone who shows up here using a name that is already taken, complaining about players who aren't breaking any rules, while there are pics of them team killing?

Wig - get your own name, get some more experience, or get lost. The players here are very reasonable and easy to get along with if you have a brain in your skull and a little common sense - please try hard to use both before posting on the Blacklist.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Cricket, Mongo, EchoSaber, Freimann, Mac

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #192455

• wig
With those two kills being together, I would guess that I flipped over, bombed myself to respawn, and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I do not remember, that's a guess.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #192456

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
In previous game you were writing "don't shoot me I want to show you somenthing" all the time and talking a lot of rubbish between. I thought you might have some kind of mental health problem.

Then you were very unhappy about getting killed all the time. In next game you teamkilled two players who spawned in front of you and left game.

Does this help you to remember?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #192529

• REDSOLO INV
  • Thank you received: 3
I don't know if this would is "Blacklist material" but NOSKITA..\/..\/* has either hacked the game or planted something in their computer or whatever machine he or she uses. You can shoot the plane 50 times and he or she wouldn't even smoke. It's gotten to the point where I get shot in the next game and they aren't even there. It isn't lag and she know what is going on cause she is typing "lol" when someone shoots her or him but doesn't even die. I don't have attachments but I have witnesses.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #192602

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829

REDSOLO INV wrote: I don't know if this would is "Blacklist material" but NOSKITA..\/..\/* has either hacked the game or planted something in their computer or whatever machine he or she uses. You can shoot the plane 50 times and he or she wouldn't even smoke. It's gotten to the point where I get shot in the next game and they aren't even there. It isn't lag and she know what is going on cause she is typing "lol" when someone shoots her or him but doesn't even die. I don't have attachments but I have witnesses.

noticed the same thing... I think its just really bad connection on his end
The following user(s) said Thank You: *Sapphire*

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #192696

• [NLR] OutLaw
  • if u run with big dogs u have to pee on tall trees
  • Thank you received: 14
I agree something is going on for sure and it aint just lag I was so close on the 6 of a plane I could see every detail and emptied every round I had into them and nothing, they flew straight , didn't try to evade and when I ran out of ammo another team member fired on them with same result then they bombed hanger turned and flew off. I tried crashing into them and just went thru them slowed down and they went thru me and on their merry way. THIS AINT LAG WHATEVR IT IS.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #192698

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 51
Aye...it be the curse of The Flyin Noobman..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #192805

• ,, . A.M.G.
  • Thank you received: 7

Who is this player? I was watching this game today, and you guys thinking Sam the aggressive one?

Last edit: by ,, . A.M.G..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #192918

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

Who is this player? I was watching this game today, and you guys thinking Sam the aggressive one?

sam your not very smart.....opps citcat really?you was watching the game and seen this...hmmm funny cause your names not up there on list...sam your ban from forum arent you??Then stay off!!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193002

• ,, . A.M.G.
Gunners I was at her house that time whit some other girls working on nails, she was plaing and when the whole thing started I was there, watching on her iPad . That simple.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193004

• ,, . A.M.G.
See the problem is you still picking on 22 instead making comment on the player who was cursing. She was crucified for much less.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193009

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

[.Cit.Cat wrote: Gunners I was at her house that time whit some other girls working on nails, she was plaing and when the whole thing started I was there, watching on her iPad . That simple.

Yes, because when girls hang out together and paint nails, of COURSE the thing they do for fun is watch each other play WWI battle flight simulators. Now, would you like some cheese with your whine?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193013

• ,, . A.M.G.
We don't drink wine , we drink champagne, and eat chocolate covered strawberries, g.i Mac if this is you are on the picture I think you not old enough to drink any alcohol. Stay with milk and suckle on nipples . Probably you never had a girl in your life yet:)) better just focus on the game .little boy

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193028

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Get a life sam your bs isent flying Around here and mac is old enough to drink were drinking now laughing at your ridiculous lies.......lol.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193034

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

[.Cit.Cat wrote: We don't drink wine , we drink champagne, and eat chocolate covered strawberries, g.i Mac if this is you are on the picture I think you not old enough to drink any alcohol. Stay with milk and suckle on nipples . Probably you never had a girl in your life yet:)) better just focus on the game .little boy

Hm. Insulting someone's age/maturity/sexuality is a sign that you have no REAL answer 100% of the time. Your comment was so pathetically unoriginal it would barely merit a response, even if it WAS written in some semblance of English. You're a pathetic person, Sam, if you think anybody is fooled by this "cit cat" nonsense.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193049

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Mac your old enough to drink! :huh: lol :)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193058

• woospy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • --Enigma Squad Member-- [e] Titus Pullo
  • Thank you received: 417
Hi

Cit Cat Sam is a wonderful pilot, who can defend a base alone against a bunch of the most high skilled pilots.

For her skill and for the issue she had with that horrible-monkey-mouth-player she has my respect and my support.

Thanks to CitSamCat to have bring here the screenshots.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, Freimann

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193137

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
Yes happens every time I play that pilot and piosedenf.a.b also
somethin needs to be done about these obvious non lagged survivors that dont ever die

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193202

• . B.52!
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 289
....o.0... 41 spawn kills in a tank

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193251

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180
Hi. I feel I have to make a point here. What actually is the purpose of this thread anyone? Is it just for folks to air their frustrations in game?
Well maybe it's just better to get on with it and stop all your continual whinging and moaning.
I mean nobody actually takes any action on this thread any more, do they? So what's the point of this dead end thread continuing.
Thanks.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193257

• woospy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Hi. I feel I have to make a point here. What actually is the purpose of this thread anyone? Is it just for folks to air their frustrations in game?
Well maybe it's just better to get on with it and stop all your continual whinging and moaning.
I mean nobody actually takes any action on this thread any more, do they? So what's the point of this dead end thread continuing.
Thanks.

I understand your feeling, but even without action when there are some screenshots of poor acting or bad mouth it is may be not a bad thing to store them somewhere, to share our experiences about them and to help and support the "victims", notably when ladys are the special targets, as some players still read this thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] muziki1

Last edit: by woospy.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193261

• woospy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
P.S. and if like me you dont like whinging and moaning, there is the GoldList :P

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #193265

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180

woospy wrote:

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Hi. I feel I have to make a point here. What actually is the purpose of this thread anyone? Is it just for folks to air their frustrations in game?
Thanks.

I understand your feeling, but even without action when there are some screenshots of poor acting or bad mouth it is may be not a bad thing to store them somewhere, to share our experiences about them and to help and support the "victims", notably when ladys are the special targets, as some players still read this thread.

Yes. Women abuse will be stopped. Enough said. And the thread must go on for that reason. Please accept my apologies.
And I hope women will post their experiences here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy

Time to create page: 1.036 seconds