Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187743

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
This Dominic guys shot and teamkilled me, he said he was bored. I believe that I've seen him before. Please ban.

He teamkilled several times

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187760

• Rodama
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 364
Support Davy, at the end ruined the game, just know this insulting Dominic :angry:
ASÍ EN LA TIERRA COMO EN EL CIELO...

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187857

• ,, . A.M.G.
  • Thank you received: 7

Excessive team killing by Kero Zen. Played with Dash, and Scooby.
I have more screenshots from this game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson

Last edit: by ,, . A.M.G..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188061

• ,, . A.M.G.
Commander C. Bombing own hangars, and team kills.
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188064

• ,, . A.M.G.

Commander C bombs own hangars and team kills

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188192

• [e]Black Shadow
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Can I have some advice please? A wing commander came into game and used it for religious hatred. It is clear cut and I have a screen shot. One witness is keen to report the pilot but it was a single comment and he stopped when I told him to. The other witness seemed more tolerant but then neither he nor I were of the religion he chose to target. Do we have a zero tolerance policy and if so, where is it written?

Should I report and if so, how do I get a PM to a global moderator? I am not sure who they are any more...

I have promised to send the shot to the offended pilot regardless.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188194

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
I think the game chat is for all kind of game and player related talking.

I personally support the positive freedom of religion, and I do not mind if someone expresses their religion in game chat. But the main purpose of game chat is just chatting about game. That's why it shouldn't be spammed with non game related things.

Edit. There is a difference between expressing ones believes and mocking others. All hate speech should be considered as bannable offence.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless, [e]Black Shadow

Last edit: by onsekone.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188202

• [e]Black Shadow
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Ok, I have decided to report this guy here and let the mods decide for themselves, assuming they follow this thread. Hopefully we do have a zero tolerance policy for this sort of thing...

general shrader came in and asked "is anyone a jew?" and got a reply "no". This was his reply. He left a short while after with the comment "I am a muslim".

BTW, it is not at all easy to work out what to do about reporting in flight behaviour. Please put up a sticky or something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone, [*M]yNuts, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, ZebraUp, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188244

• Jimboslice27
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • YOU BETTER RUN
  • Thank you received: 748
Hey shadow, I think you handled this one perfectly. None of us should have to put up with any of the nonsense that gets reported on this thread. Since this player shut up after being told to knock it off and then left, I'd call it mission accomplished. This is our front line and best defense against theses turds. Not sure if you're aware but in game if you go to the player list (to the right of the chat box) and touch a players name in that list, it will open a box to report in game. You can type the reason and send the report instantly. As far as I know these get checked (at least they used to). Follow it up with a post here including names of other players that were present and include pictures. Keep up the vigil! Those of us that love the game and want to keep it clean for all the kiddies appreciate your efforts!! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, ZebraUp, RT, [e]Black Shadow

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188335

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 424
Have a teamkiller to report Dominic Stedmann...shooting blue hangars! Ended game early.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188410

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Thank you received: 57

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

hydrofire... would this be this person right here?

"Don't camp".... then "Let's go camp"

hypocrite

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188422

• ,, . A.M.G.
Different is wining or loosing. If you winning you can tell don't camp. If you loose lets go camp. :))

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188423

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Thank you received: 57
the game JUST started. He JUST joined the game. both zep engines were good. Why would he say that, when the two sides haven't even met yet really?

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188427

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

[LF]TheBUTCHER wrote: the game JUST started. He JUST joined the game. both zep engines were good. Why would he say that, when the two sides haven't even met yet really?

might not be right but there is no rules against camping!!But there is ways to prevent camping....dont let them get to your base..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188441

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: Here a good one for ya all. Wig calling me names in game. Lol black list wiggy. Shoulda done it sooner, but you would have just erased it any ways. Good fun though, had me laughing.

Attachment not found

Ok I called him a dumb ass. Lol

Attachment not found

You left out a few, Professor. Must've been too busy breaking your hand punching a concrete wall to snag screen caps of yourself saying, "brign itvbitch" or half a dozen other similar (and similarly ignorant) things as you were losing the mission. I hope I'm never so immature as to strike an inanimate object over anything to do with an insignificant little video game. In recent weeks we've seen infantile behavior from people for whom this superficial pastime much too strongly informs their sense of self worth. It's equal parts laughable and pitiable. But why feign indignation? Why pretend you've not known how I felt about you for well over a year? Or that you haven't taken your childish stabs at needling me? And even so, I didn't publicly declare you an asshat, you did that. And is it not irony that this motion for a ban comes from a player calling himself Asshat [M]? I'm on record as regarding it as a perfectly suited name for you, despite all the victim complex pretense of my private comments about you (or anyone) registering such a shock to your (or anyone's) delicate sensibilities. Simple formula; shove your nose into email exchanges not intended for you then suck it up and take what you get....provoke someone publicly in a game then be prepared to be provoked in return. It's the domain of small minds to poison a public forum with cheap shots born of petty personal gripes. But then, this forum has come to support a lot of that sort of thing. My lack of interest in such thoroughgoing stupidity is absolute.

"Here a good one for ya", Einstein; grow up.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaVrk, Oedius Momicus, ¥M4rtin¥, Gizmo., ^^!Mr.Lee!^^

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188447

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075

[LF]TheBUTCHER wrote:

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

hydrofire... would this be this person right here?

"Don't camp".... then "Let's go camp"

hypocrite

Looks like a lake to me. Kero is notorious for camping/spawnkilling in BTC missions, he has been for years.

Meanwhile, camping is generally considered de rigueur in Zeppelin protecting. if Hydrofire is exhibiting hypocrisy here then so do ninety-nine of a hundred players on the protect side of Zep missions.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaVrk, Oedius Momicus, Auld

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188453

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Wigbomb wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: Here a good one for ya all. Wig calling me names in game. Lol black list wiggy. Shoulda done it sooner, but you would have just erased it any ways. Good fun though, had me laughing.

Attachment not found

Ok I called him a dumb ass. Lol

Attachment not found

You left out a few, Professor. Must've been too busy breaking your hand punching a concrete wall to snag screen caps of yourself saying, "brign itvbitch" or half a dozen other similar (and similarly ignorant) things as you were losing the mission. I hope I'm never so immature as to strike an inanimate object over anything to do with an insignificant little video game. In recent weeks we've seen infantile behavior from people for whom this superficial pastime much too strongly informs their sense of self worth. It's equal parts laughable and pitiable. But why feign indignation? Why pretend you've not known how I felt about you for well over a year? Or that you haven't taken your childish stabs at needling me? And even so, I didn't publicly declare you an asshat, you did that. And is it not irony that this motion for a ban comes from a player calling himself Asshat [M]? I'm on record as regarding it as a perfectly suited name for you, despite all the victim complex pretense of my private comments about you (or anyone) registering such a shock to your (or anyone's) delicate sensibilities. Simple formula; shove your nose into email exchanges not intended for you then suck it up and take what you get....provoke someone publicly in a game then be prepared to be provoked in return. It's the domain of small minds to poison a public forum with cheap shots born of petty personal gripes. But then, this forum has come to support a lot of that sort of thing. My lack of interest in such thoroughgoing stupidity is absolute.

"Here a good one for ya", Einstein; grow up.

Wow lol, how long did it take you write this? First of all, I didn't break my hand over that game or any game. Now taking cheap shoots at you, ok I did! But only after you initiated it. And I never said I didn't call you a bitch! Cause in my opinion you are! You have strutted around this game kicking people out of games, passing out 5 minute bans like it was free candy. For what? Because the bested you in a game? No wait, because they were lagging! No, can't be that. Must be cause you can't stand that particular pilot. No,no it's all of the above. I know first hand that you do err umm did!!

Quite frankly I don't care how you feel about me or my squad! I mean if I honestly did care I would be a mom. I would have joined your squad over a year ago after leaving the Falcons. But instead Foust and I started our own squad. Now you can't stand me, making me your personal public enemy #1 which makes me laugh. Mr. Merkin you are just pissed that the squad you said would never last passed 6 months now dominates the game. And we are still here!

You may think your the top guy in all of dogfight in and out of the game, but your not. He'll most pilots laugh at you because you think that. Now I'm no saint, i have done my share of wrong in game as well as on here. He'll 2 years of reading the bs you put out would make any one flip out. Wig your no better then any body in this game like you think you are. There's a reason why so many people stay off the forum and out of games with you. Your an Asshole, plane and simple. Don't get me wrong, I can be too. But the difference between you and I, is the fact that I will tell you on here instead of a pm. You can bring up any damn thing you want about me and post it where ever you like on this forum. I don't care. Try and discredit me all you want. That fact is, I treat every one with respect. While you try and humiliate all pilots even your own squad mates! Lol and say these things behind their backs.what kind of leader does that?

And to let you know, I never knew about your star chamber conversations until the forum exploded and still it was after a week before I really knew what you said. So sun shine, get your facts straight. I could really care less what you said about me. What bugs the hell out of me is how you attacked SwopCamel and Crockett, and a hand full (maybe more) of your own squad mates. Lol and you say I need to grow up? Dude if I ever acted like you with out the mod powers I wouldn't have a squad. But to each their own i guess.

God bless you Rick Wiggins! Have a great day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger, Weather[*M]an, EchoSaber, RT

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188538

• ¤JR. FOKKER¤
  • Thank you received: 18
[Img]s1304.photobucket.com/user/MEANFOKKER/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014[\IMG] 

Constant team killing killed me once told to please stop kept doing it. *enemy killer cool*
I might be young, but deadly.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188539

• ¤JR. FOKKER¤
  • Thank you received: 18
[IMG]s1304.photobucket.com/user/MEANFOKKER/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014[\IMG] 
I might be young, but deadly.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188604

• lane.brown
  • Thank you received: 179
[lb]pedrhino just admitted to "sort of" lag switching in the game I just played with him

url=http://postimage.org/]
If your not in my cross hairs I've already killed you
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188610

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Jeez, you are faster than me... lol

I was going to open a topic about it. As I said to you ingame, I just used a software lag switch to TEST, once for all, if this lag-switch thing is true or just an urban legend. If I wanted to cheat, I would NOT tell you ingame what I was doing, huh? Use your brain, buddy. I never cheated in any game. NEVER.

Well, unfortunately that game was not enough to reach any conclusion, since none of you guys noticed blank shots when you shot at me - even when my connection was almost 100% ocuppied by the software-based-lag-switch. Weird...

Although I still believe that a hardware lag switch may work, I will NOT lose my time making one to test it (although it is quite easy to make with a knife and an ordinary light-switch).

So I am done with this bullshit. Zup, you have one less complainer from now on - at least on this matter...

;)

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: RT, Ziza, [M]ad

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188670

• ,, . A.M.G.
Luke Skywalker why you blocking games regularly? This is not the first time you make your own team to loose. You where asked lots of time move up or take off. After several player Crashing you still not taking off.

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188671

• ,, . A.M.G.
Luke Skytalker why you blocking games regularly? This is not the first time you make your own team to loose. You where asked lots of time move up or take off. After several player Crashing you still not taking off.

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188672

• ,, . A.M.G.

Luke Skywalker for fun blocking take off. Not the first time he is blocking his own team. We crash 5-6 time, and hie was asked to move up or take off. He does this on daily bases several time.
[

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188674

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411

[.Cit.Cat wrote:

Luke Skywalker for fun blocking take off. Not the first time he is blocking his own team. We crash 5-6 time, and hie was asked to move up or take off. He does this on daily bases several time.
[

forgive Luke, his lack of family cohesiveness has led to some poor decision-making, especially since LucasArts folded...
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, The War Doctor, Kaos In Kontrol

Last edit: by Mac.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188718

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635

onsekone wrote: I think reporting on squad thread works better. And oldschool street justice....

See? No parking ticket needed!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus, [M]ad

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188741

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 424
Great shot onsekone. Street justice is sometimes great. LMAO!

RT
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188764

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
Onsekone?....but doesnt a parking ticket prevent the destruction of property? :ohmy: :whistle: :cheer: B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #188774

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #188835

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Got a real creep here, JO JO (see picture)

Cussing and teamkilling

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elim, Raider

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.
Time to create page: 1.247 seconds