• Platinum Member
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Thank you received: 100
ok guys
where all pilots here
this guys my friend
matter of fact where all friends here
so lets stop the shit
before someone goes and looses there shit, and by some one I mean me, and you dont want that

Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198439

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 51
Im already hunting one..samuel0123...tried to tk me..his team bailed,he turned blue,saw tracers behind me..no reds in game..hes mine always.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198444

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
I think pilots know the difference between camping and spawnkilling....spawnkilling is when the pilot hasnt taken off after spawning...Once they spawn and are in the air, its not spawnkilling.....simple, in air after spawning not spawnkilling.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198494

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 305

gunnerzz wrote:

Lowdan Clear wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

VonMonster wrote: crybaby

Just for the record so EVERYONR KNOWS this vonmonster is also know as SPITFIRE for sure!!!!!Hi spit good seeing ya....lmao.New you couldn't stay gone lone he also has a few more names ill post them as I find them...

Gunnerzz Just curious... how are you able to determine when a player is using an alias?

In the beginning he joined GUNNERS INC..after his ban and told me who he was.Trust me on this hes still here lol with several names....good luck to ya SPIT....Your like casey anthony or oj simpson in the dogfight community lol

Yes I believe he is most likely playing under another name. But my question was is there a way to determine when a player is using an alias? It doesn't sound like there is unless the player leaks information about his/her alias. Is that correct?

Last edit: by Lowdan Clear.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198497

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

Lowdan Clear wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

Lowdan Clear wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

Just for the record so EVERYONR KNOWS this vonmonster is also know as SPITFIRE for sure!!!!!Hi spit good seeing ya....lmao.New you couldn't stay gone lone he also has a few more names ill post them as I find them...

Gunnerzz Just curious... how are you able to determine when a player is using an alias?

In the beginning he joined GUNNERS INC..after his ban and told me who he was.Trust me on this hes still here lol with several names....good luck to ya SPIT....Your like casey anthony or oj simpson in the dogfight community lol

Yes I believe he is most likely playing under another name. But my question was is there a way to determine when a player is using an alias? It doesn't sound like there is unless the player leaks information about his/her alias. Is that correct?

Well no he leaked this info but there could be ways idk....maybe someone else would know

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198498

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
I think his new name is novin, i might be wrong

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198996

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Now this is worthy of the blacklist!!!

Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #198998

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gunnerzz wrote:

cant just accuse someone that is new of being someone else, and he decided to call it as he saw it "crybaby's" which was a accurate statement because it is true.. everyone cry's about who shot and camped who. Blacklist is for pilots that couldn't obey rules not the gossip girls hang out

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199032

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

cant just accuse someone that is new of being someone else, and he decided to call it as he saw it "crybaby's" which was a accurate statement because it is true.. everyone cry's about who shot and camped who. Blacklist is for pilots that couldn't obey rules not the gossip girls hang out

No ones accusing anyone beck vonmonster is one of spits accounts but way to stick up for your boy you should know all his names ....lol but ty ..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199036

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Gj beck, yeah i saw that. He said more harsh comments about zup and hes still yapping away right now lol.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199041

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

gunnerzz wrote:

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

No ones accusing anyone beck vonmonster is one of spits accounts but way to stick up for your boy you should know all his names ....lol but ty ..

Gunner im nt sticking up for anyone im just tired of all the pointless nonsense.. why are you so worried anyways ? why is anyone? all you guys do is chit chat about others..

This is the same reason why I think about leaving the game.. its all about popularity and numbers! know one plays for fun anymore its all about being the best and who can hold a better argument!

most of you are grown men and all you do is get mad at others.. Its almost kind of funny to watch. I realized something awhile back about this game and it was that im not ging to get mad at others over a video game because I have better things to do in life and arguing with grown men about a video game is a waste of time.

its simply just a waste of time

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199175

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

Mr.[LF]Becken wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

Gunner im nt sticking up for anyone im just tired of all the pointless nonsense.. why are you so worried anyways ? why is anyone? all you guys do is chit chat about others..

This is the same reason why I think about leaving the game.. its all about popularity and numbers! know one plays for fun anymore its all about being the best and who can hold a better argument!

most of you are grown men and all you do is get mad at others.. Its almost kind of funny to watch. I realized something awhile back about this game and it was that im not ging to get mad at others over a video game because I have better things to do in life and arguing with grown men about a video game is a waste of time.

its simply just a waste of time

Ok Beck you win cause really I don't care but fact is he's been banned from the game like 3 times right?And think about what your saying becouse your on here 24-7 Lurking and posting pics on blacklist...oh wait thats different right?Difference is I'm just being honest if that create problems then so be it....I was asked a question so I gave a honest answer!Kinda like now what was your point in posting anything about it?Please don't throw stones when your living in a glass house...

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199183

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
here we go with the clever sayings! and I havnt really been on in like a month I just never sign out so im not lurking and I barley lurk in world chat! I just get on at random times when I get a brake and I rarely post pics here because nothing much gets done. and my point for posting was to help defend that von guy because he was accused of being another player..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199184

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
at least I didn't kick a dead horse! :P :P

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199290

• [M]r. Stang
  • Hard work pays off....
  • Thank you received: 89
Hi all! Not sure if any of y'all have had problems with "BC loves AC" before or not, but I figured I'd go ahead and post this for a strike on his record. He's not really worthy of a mute, but definitely worthy of being paid closer attention to at the least...

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199322

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180

idunno wrote:

[TFL] muziki1 wrote:

gunnerzz wrote:

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Task..Lol
Nostrodamus quote. "Rubbish".... :)

Personally I say rock on task!!!The blacklist doesn't seem to work anymore and task will keep alot of this crap under control.If your playing the game the way it should be then task won't be a problem for ya....and whips a good straight up guy and very fair.Bring task back and keep the Skies friendly!

gunner. I tend to agree with all that.The only thing to me is, if the likes of idunno get involved it could turn into a recipe for disaster.
If it was only open to top in-game moral's, to join, (that rules me out), then I would be happier with the idea.
But just my opinion, and I'm sure there are lot's of different views..

i turned MORAF here before you even joined the game moron,i was a member of TASK.it was gutless people like you who made fun of it and whined about all the things going on,so STFU and continue to play like a lil boy,let the grown ups clean so you can half-ass play. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wow. A bragging "Potty Mouth". You need to get back to your homework quick, before daddy finds out you been abusing his computer.Then wash your mouth out..

Last edit: by [TFL] muziki1.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199334

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 51
49 there lil boy...and i kno ur old lady well..hahahahaha!!!!!!@!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199410

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
#5830 lobo blanco Group Captain III (10) 187 31 368 326 46

He tanked my tank...then knocked down a fellow blue...then took pot shots at my posterior...then did the same to yet a different teammate...then clipped me before I turned and dropped him for the second time...then ended the mission in a tank headed for our base.

All this with two TASK members in the game. LOL!

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus, [TFL] muziki1

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199414

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180

Wigbomb wrote: #5830 lobo blanco Group Captain III (10) 187 31 368 326 46

He tanked my tank...then knocked down a fellow blue...then took pot shots at my posterior...then did the same to yet a different teammate...then clipped me before I turned and dropped him for the second time...then ended the mission in a tank headed for our base.

ROTFL....I thought they were our guardian angels..Oh well... :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus, Wigbomb

Last edit: by [TFL] muziki1.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199416

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

[TFL] muziki1 wrote:

Wigbomb wrote: #5830 lobo blanco Group Captain III (10) 187 31 368 326 46

ROTFL....I thought they were our guardian angels..Oh well... :woohoo:

WOW I just entered the game and even ask you who it was....and was just discussing him as well.Whats up with all of you taking shots at TASK..lol actually lmao so of you are extremely childish...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199427

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Is he on the list?? Did anyone report him? No... you think what that the players disappear when we are there...or this is now our sole purpose? Maybe you all can't read? Thanks to players like you and your idiotic remarks that we will be unruly we will be less effective than we should be. Out of respect for the community and its apparent fears that we will be abusing our powers we made strict rules for T.A.S.K. but now wig has decided to abuse some power ahead of us but I guess we are all used to that now aren't we.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199436

• ArcLight
  • Thank you received: 52
Better watch it Whip they might show extra M.O.M love to ya(T.A.S.kers) or same as TASK but there against it hahahahaha what a joke. Don't like it I really don't care in stating facts!! SORRY whip had to say it bro!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199440

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

KhaosDragon wrote: Better watch it Whip they might show extra M.O.M love to ya(T.A.S.kers) or same as TASK but there against it hahahahaha what a joke. Don't like it I really don't care in stating facts!! SORRY whip had to say it bro!

Oh I'm pretty sure tey are already trying to show the MOM love and sadly anytime they are losing or the teams are unfavorable they run..not really a threat.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199443

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hey cool it down a bit.
this isnt the tasker way remember
you told me that your self

Lets Rise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199445

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yellow1Blaze wrote: hey cool it down a bit.
this isnt the tasker way remember
you told me that your self

Stating fact but you are right I felt that maybe some words about some checkered past might shorten the remarks but I doubt it. Back to TASK thread I go.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199447

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
you can always show them some of that
T.A.S.Ker love
business as usual

Lets Rise

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199451

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Lol There's alot of people against TASK ok we get it but here's your question WHY?Really it shouldn't affect anyone who's not part of it....really so instead of all the wise cracks Find something better to do and let the TASK members worry about TASK pretty simple really!!!Any case GUNNERZZ loves to be loved !!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199455

• Yellow1Blaze
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I used to be a tasker once
until an american kicked me in the knee
and now om just "Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman"
its not the same though, its more fun in the action than on the sidelines writing it down.

Lets Rise

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199540

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Whiplash, honestly, can you please just get over it already? Nobody in DF is obsessed with my imagined "power" except you. If expressing a personal opinion is your idea of "power abuse" - and you've made it more than abundantly clear that it is - then we need to agree to dismiss each other's opinions about opinions and move the f*ck on. I stopped caring about what you say or do months ago, if I ever did. I invite you to do the entire community a favor and try it yourself, my guess is it's only you who gives a rip about how much you dislike me for disliking you.

This is The Blacklist Thread, I posted a teamkiller here because that's what the thread is for. I stated that there were two TASK members in the mission in question, because there were.

As to my egregious "LOL" about TASK...it's another opinion you don't get to control. The original TASK achieved nothing, the unnecessary sequel will achieve less. If the Blacklist thread is by name and nature a "list", and if it exists to alert the community about abusive players, there is no need for a self-appointed vigilante squad with its own list. No, I don't expect a teamkiller to just go away because there's TASK...I fully expect the teamkiller to be entirely unaffected by TASK.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus

Official blacklist thread 9 years 9 months ago #199550

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Wigbomb wrote: Whiplash, honestly, can you please just get over it already? Nobody in DF is obsessed with my imagined "power" except you. If expressing a personal opinion is your idea of "power abuse" - and you've made it more than abundantly clear that it is - then we need to agree to dismiss each other's opinions about opinions and move the f*ck on. I stopped caring about what you say or do months ago, if I ever did. I invite you to do the entire community a favor and try it yourself, my guess is it's only you who gives a rip about how much you dislike me for disliking you.

This is The Blacklist Thread, I posted a teamkiller here because that's what the thread is for. I stated that there were two TASK members in the mission in question, because there were.

As to my egregious "LOL" about TASK...it's another opinion you don't get to control. The original TASK achieved nothing, the unnecessary sequel will achieve less. If the Blacklist thread is by name and nature a "list", and if it exists to alert the community about abusive players, there is no need for a self-appointed vigilante squad with its own list. No, I don't expect a teamkiller to just go away because there's TASK...I fully expect the teamkiller to be entirely unaffected by TASK.

I guess your calling me a vigilantly right?Im so tired of all this f ing whinning about Task.Like ive stated previously why worry about it?Also as I stated I just entered the room and didn't know what was going on till it was mentioned.Bottom line is Task shouldn't affect you.Keep your unnecessary comments to yourself.Becouse your labeling all of us with your whinny lil comments. And you can put me on your list of ones you don't like along with my pal Whip cause I don't give a crap for you neither.Worry about the squad your in instead of Task.Im from the land of mind your own business and you should try it.You guys are like little girls crying over Task and us vigilantes.Get you a diaper or a set of panties and Ill understand what your problem is then..

Time to create page: 1.147 seconds