Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257063

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
I have to team kill him and have to take several banning warning as MIG.29 is not listening to anyone and spawn killing in tank in spite of several request from most of the players.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]DIS*RUPT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257072

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
How about not allowing tank to such players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR]DIS*RUPT

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257074

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
THEY SHOULD BE MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER....AND THATS A GOOD WAY TO BANNED THE DISRESPECTFUL AND DISHONORABLE PILOTS THEN THERE WILL BE FUN IN THIS GAME WITH ALL GOOD PILOTS...MAKE SENSE....TY MEAN FOKKER

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote: How about not allowing tank to such players.

...P.S. MAYBE ALL THE TANK SPAWNING WOULD STOP.......NAAAAAAH TO SIMPLE..LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by MEAN FOKKER.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257075

• CRAZYWOLF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • CRAZY! ME?
  • Thank you received: 1040
How about getting Zup to band him since tank spawn killing is against the rules.

Think you're going Crazy? Great! When you get there look me up and I'll show you around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257079

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Mig29 started (tried to start) a squad where their stated goal was to do exactly what he's doing there. "Anything to win" is the philosophy.

You might be surprised to find out that nobody joined his squad.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257082

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I WONDER Y NOBODY JOINED. THERE SURE IS ALOT OF TANK SPAWNKILLERS AROUND THESE HERE AREAS..LOL..AND WE ALL COULD HAVE WAITED FOR HIS SQUAD TO GROW AND BANNED THEM ALL....NAAAAAAAH THAT WOULD BE INTRAPMENT...LOL

Husky Dog {WP**} wrote: Mig29 started (tried to start) a squad where their stated goal was to do exactly what he's doing there. "Anything to win" is the philosophy.

You might be surprised to find out that nobody joined his squad.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257084

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
TOO USE TANK TO TRANSPORT FLAG BACK TO BASE.TOO WIN GAME.AND YES IT CAN BE DONE ...TREYBIAN FROM LAFAYETTE SQUADRON HAS SCREENSHOTS DOING SO AND WINNING GAME...TY MEAN FOKKER...P.S.. YOU READ THE FORUMS SO YOU KNOW ITS AGAINST THE RULES....SO YOU PROBABLY WILL BE PLAYING WITH BARBIES ..AND WE WILL BE DOGFIGHTING WITHOUT ONE LESS COMMON DENOMINATOR...LOL.....LEGAL KILLING BY PLANE NOT TANK by the runway....BTW TANKS KILL PLANES WITH BRAKE ON PLANE ...PLANES DONT KILL PLANES WITH BRAKE ON .....UNDERSTAND SPAWNKILLER MAN..LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257089

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Does not matter what game it is, if i parachute down in what has always been enemy territory, i dont have a choice. I get returned to my base for respawn. Period. Any game. Period. That tells me it is a glitch that some players exploit to unfair advantage. Period.

Not all players get the option = glitch, unfair advantage.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [*M]Comet, [M] F¡rst Blood

Last edit: by Mongo.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257090

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
YES TR...BUT MOST ALSO DRIVE THERE TANKS IN AND PARK ALSO AND SPAWN KILL...BUT STILL CORRECT...I NEVER USE TANK IN CTF OR CTC MISSION

[*M] TR wrote: Does not matter what game it is, if i parachute down in what has always been enemy territory, i dont have a choice. I get returned to my base for respawn. Period. Any game. Period. That tells me it is a glitch that some players exploit to unfair advantage. Period.

Not all players get the option = glitch, unfair advantage.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257238

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • If your RED your Dead!!
  • Thank you received: 238
Hes quite a camper too just saying so.yall know.to.watch for.it.cause it happens.every game.with him

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257247

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
I'll admit..if it's a capture the flag...everything is on the table...if I'm in a tank, I'll shoot planes to get to the flag and defend from getting killed. However, in a df mission, tank spawn killing is wrong. Now, that said, I will try to get the flag...not sit there and blow away planes as they spawn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [M] F¡rst Blood

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257252

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
THANK YOU CANNON THATS EXACTLY WHAT I TRIED TO EXPLAIN ...AND COULDNT GET IT OUT AS SIMPLE AS YOU DID.EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THERESELVES...LOL...TY MEAN FOKKER

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote: I'll admit..if it's a capture the flag...everything is on the table...if I'm in a tank, I'll shoot planes to get to the flag and defend from getting killed. However, in a df mission, tank spawn killing is wrong. Now, that said, I will try to get the flag...not sit there and blow away planes as they spawn.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257274

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

MiG.29 wrote: Then tell me why game gives tank next to enemy's runway in flag capture game but not in bomb hsngar game. You're alllowed to use tank to keep enemy on ground when your team mate is busy with moving their flag to base. Besides spawn killing is allowed if it is going to help saving your team mates, which was exactly our situation and it worked that way. In this case it is not spawn killing anymore but legal killing.

Now you explain is team killing legal and allowed in any game? That's why I didn't receive any warning from game but you did get warning and points off because of shooting me.

You should play to win the game. Otherwise if you're looking more peaceful games then play barbie makeup girls.

MiGs do play to win and MiGs do win the game (usually).

Got it?

MIG.29 you are absolutely right, I’m doing wrong to team kill you and faced many banning warning and you didn't while spawn killing enemy planes. Let’s see what zuperman has to say on this one. I'll wait for his reply.

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote: Now, that said, I will try to get the flag...not sit there and blow away planes as they spawn.

MIG.29 is doing just the same. Shooting plane as they spawn.

Zuperman has immune the plane from incoming bullets till they take off from the runway to avoid caping but the same is not the case with tank shell. You get killed with shell even with your brakes on.

I don’t mind if MIG.29 shooting planes from distance, where plane has the chance to fly. But here, no member of Red team is able to take off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]DIS*RUPT

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257336

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

MiG.29 wrote: Then tell me why game gives tank next to enemy's runway in flag capture game but not in bomb hsngar game. You're alllowed to use tank to keep enemy on ground when your team mate is busy with moving their flag to base. Besides spawn killing is allowed if it is going to help saving your team mates, which was exactly our situation and it worked that way. In this case it is not spawn killing anymore but legal killing.

Now you explain is team killing legal and allowed in any game? That's why I didn't receive any warning from game but you did get warning and points off because of shooting me.

Here is your answer MIG.29,

zuperman wrote: why do I need to clarify anything? constant spawn killing is not allowed. When was it?

Click here for actual Post

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257480

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
lol now what mig !!!!!! now ur hunted by almost every sqd in game an now u got zup on ur tail !!!! the end is near I think my friend!!!!!
Attachments:

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257487

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
My intention is not to get him banned but correct him where he or anyone else is wrong. He has some misconception which is now cleared by Zup statement, "Spawn killing of any type is prohibited.".

So my request to MIF.29 and everyone is to adhere to that rule and don't show ignorance that you don't know about it.

Thx.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257502

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

I will go so far as to say so long as he seemed to even have the goal of winning in mind I would think its ok but he just sat beside the runway and hit planes over and over. His team told him to stop and even shot him and that he hardy even seemed to care about.

What we really need is a solution like brakes on immunity from tank shells as well when first spawned or something so people like mig who want to play to the limit can without the banter and issues. The game needs to be such the rules are set by what the game allows itself not the players in it dictating what they are. That would fix 100% the problems with what is just and fair...if the game allows it, you are allowed to do it that's how they are playing and I can't blame them really.

Some may think this is contrary to my usual idealolgy but to me there are 3 ways to fly,

1. Honorable - Give everyone a fighting chance no sk no taking advantage of glitches no sneaking with a numerical advantage

2. Fair - Play to the games rules extent and take advantage of every loophole until closed

3. Dishonorable - Cheats with hacks or game enhancements, team kills or sks in tank or basically is there to destroy the games enjoyment for their own fun or stats without care for wining at all.

I'm good with the first 2 although I will generally hunt number 2s and will play with them by the rules they are playing by and seems lots sign out mid game for some reason. Number 3s should be dealt with by teh game design as much as possible and otherwise the in game reporting system. I would love to see an ability that 2 of your team mates report someone they are temp banned and then appropriately banned or the corrective action for the offence applied. If players make false reports they are banned instead...that way players who have seen the game unfold would be able to carry out action.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by Whiplash.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257505

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Guys really read what zup said CONSTANT so if he or they dont tank spawnkill every time then basically is not against the rules just saying u may think it means oe thing and someone else another but as zup said consant has to happen over and over

And again I am not supporting anything I am just stating the obvious and that I will be consant about lol

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

Here is your answer MIG.29,

zuperman wrote: why do I need to clarify anything? constant spawn killing is not allowed. When was it?

Click here for actual Post

Last edit: by AOV|Dragon Levi.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257506

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Whiplash wrote: I would love to see an ability that 2 of your team mates report someone they are temp banned and then appropriately banned or the corrective action for the offence applied.

If players make false reports they are banned instead...that way players who have seen the game unfold would be able to carry out action.

That is an excellent idea, Whiplash.

Kind of in game team moderator.

Very Nice.

I think Zup should implement this.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257535

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Gran idea.digamos 1 semana sin tanque,1 mes sin tanque,3 meses sin tanque.sin tanque un año.1a infraccion,2ainfraccion,3 falta grave.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257536

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Grán idea.digamos 1 week tankless, 1-month tankless tankless 3 months, 1-year without tank. / 1infracción / 2ainfracción / 3 grave / foul 4-infringement very serious offense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257537

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Khaos King wrote: Guys really read what zup said CONSTANT so if he or they dont tank spawnkill every time then basically is not against the rules just saying u may think it means oe thing and someone else another but as zup said consant has to happen over and over.

LOL Khaos,

If you take meaning of "CONSTANT" as per your understanding ;), then zuperman has different meaning of Muting and banning in relation to "CONSTANT" :P .

Be careful, don't let him explain the meaning of "CONSTANT" :woohoo: .

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257538

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Thats not how i see it im just saying with the amount of people doing obviously thats how they see it idk I dont tank spawn kill i always kill the tank doing so if i can lol i was just saying the way they obviously see it

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257580

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
THAT IS SPAWNKILLING WITH TANK PARKED NEXT TO RUNWAY SHOOTING PLANES AS THEY SPAWN THATS CONSTANT SPAWN KILLING.... THERES SCREENSHOTS AND PROOF...HOW MUCH MORE IS THERE TO EXPLAIN...TY MEAN FOKKER P.S. AND ITS OBVIOUS LOOKS LIKE IN SCREENSHOT HE WAS CONSTANTLY SHOOTING PLANES SPAWNING WICH IS TANK SPAWNKILLING..CANT GET MORE SIMPLE THEN THAT

Khaos King wrote: Thats not how i see it im just saying with the amount of people doing obviously thats how they see it idk I dont tank spawn kill i always kill the tank doing so if i can lol i was just saying the way they obviously see it

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257986

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

MiG.29 wrote: Guys, I can understand giving everyone equal chance to fight and defend themselves but there is a major point you're missing. Not everyone use the same device to play. Some play with PCs and joystick/mouse and some play with small screen handsets with slower CPU. The ones using PCs have distinct advantage because they have clearer screen with a lot of pixels to focus and target the enemy. Others have very little capacity to do that and a small movement of handset makes big slide on targeting. So from the start of the game some people have clear advantage and there is nothing even Zup can do about it. So you have to make use of every chance you can have and develop your tactics based on your device's capabilities.

I use an android mobile phone for example and it is very deadly for me to go head-on shooting. Hence I try to shoot at back (like dog fighters did in real life in WWI).

Another thing is that I use everything game allows me. If it allows shooting planes with tank even though they're immune to bullets I don't mind using it. If it is an illegal action then game shouldn't allow this or let planes take-off faster than tank refilling time or keep planes immune against tanks as well.

In older versions of the game tank refilling time was longer than a plane's take-off time (this was when we had Leopard tanks instead of Renault ones). So planes could take-off before a tank fire. But in newer versions of the game you can buy faster tank refilling which makes the refilling time faster than any plane's take-of time. This is a bug in the game and probably Zup ignored this or forgot this timing when he have the option to buy this faster tank refilling opportunity.

So spawn killing is a subjective term. If you're protecting your team mates getting killed by enemy then in my view all killing is legal and there is no spawn killing. Namely best enemy is the one on ground in dogfighting so that they cannot hurt you and your team mates.

Consecutive spawn killing is also subjective. If my team mate carrying flag uses a Siemens plane then he can escape back to our base fast enough so one killing may be enough to buy him some time but if he is using an Albatross plane for example then enemy will catch him easily with their faster planes so you need to keep them on ground until your team mate disappears from radar.

If this is a war game there is no mercy in war and game should emulate this if it claims to be realistic.

Just to let you know, tank spawnkilling is bannable. Want to keep you bravado "this is a war game" commmentary, that up to you. This game is intended to be fun. I always like to fly in a way that makes it fun for everybody, not just me. I personally think that this type of thinking and playing doesn't add anything to the game or community and makes one look like an asshole.

I play on an Android phone as well. Don't make excuses for device ability. The best players in the world have been on a phone or tablet. Adapt and overcome (within reason of the game rules) or quit playing. Pretty simple.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [M] F¡rst Blood

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257994

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
From a liberal stand point of view:

Even though others have tried to point out how we can all have fun,
people should have the possibility to make themselves unpopular.

If someone acts in a way that is not approved of by the majority......eventually he will be either cast out or, after suffering the consequences of his actions, change his ways.

It's a small comunity.....word gets around.......

Maybe seasoned players should be able to teamkill legally, to restore order in their team.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257997

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie

This is from over 2 years ago. Has been a bannable offense since forever.

Last edit: by Weather[*M]an.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #257998

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie

MiG.29 wrote: Can you show me where the "game rules" are documented? Any link, etc.? Or are we talking about just wishful rules? I am expecting a link from you on rules otherwise I will totally ignore your reply because it is not based on a solid evidence.

If you don't like my first screenshot, I have more or you can feel free to go peruse the blacklist yourself and see how many have been banned for such actions.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #258009

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Ok, these quotes come directly from Zup on the thread Zuperman-Kindly Clarify?

"why do I need to clarify anything? constant spawn killing is not allowed. When was it?"

"I don't think we need to write the rules every 6 months. The idea is very simple: anything that could ruin the game for you or other players if repeated constantly is not allowed.
There is no need to repeat it for every single specific case that may arise: now you can tank on this corner of the map, is it allowed to spawn kill? Now you can jump with one leg on a building, is it allowed to spawn kill there?

To me is pretty obvious, we already said no spawn killing.

Do we really need to spell out a rule book when you know you are ruining the game for all the other team? If you know it is ruining the game, you know it is wrong. Trying to excuse it with: where are the rules? It's like pissing on the kitchen of a bar and say that there is no sign saying it's forbidden."

So there you have it, solid evidence, or you can try and continue to play dumb and play with semantics. You KNOW you're not playing fair, you know you're taking advantage but you don't care. Thus, with all that said, Zup really should ban you.

MIG.29 Tank Spawnkilling- How to deal such player? 9 years 1 month ago #258012

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie

MiG.29 wrote: This is what you think. With an empty Rules section tag you cannot ban anyone based on rumours or people's opinion. Otherwise Google and Apple can ban your game if it is escalated to a legal ground (especially if one has paid to play this game and paid for in-game buys). I won't suggest going that direction. It is easier and cheaper to populate the Rules section instead.

Amazing that you can really be that much of a douchecanoe. Hope to God Zup bans you just for being insolent and an ass.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [*M]Comet

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.926 seconds