Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #323995

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
I may stay stuck at 130, as I'm primarily flying Elite, so I think I probably won't advance in DF anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasta1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324024

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
I would fly more on Elite, but I still got the Calibration issue on my phone. Yesterday i deleted Elite on my tablet, it is like flying in slowmotion on my tab. Lol.Graphics not good enough. ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324048

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: I may stay stuck at 130, as I'm primarily flying Elite, so I think I probably won't advance in DF anymore.

man i'm really lovin elite more n more myself
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324061

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1738
Have there been new levels added to elite..? Or is my all my stuff going crazy on me..? Lol

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324070

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
i created GI-Elite just a minute ago. any GI's that have DF Elite please migrate over to the new team. thanks and hope to see some of you soon!

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324080

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

horriblebreast wrote: i created GI-Elite just a minute ago. any GI's that have DF Elite please migrate over to the new team. thanks and hope to see some of you soon!

So I'm assuming we're closing up the "Gunners Inc.." and "Gunners Inc..." Squadrons that are already on Elite then?
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324113

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
yes that is the plan.

the 3 GI wings of df 1 exist in df elite, but not everyone is on elite. so it is easier to just make a new team for the new app. i'm pretty sure we have less than 50 GI's on elite so far. the squad names will be changed to discontinued 1,2 and 3 in DF Elite.

i'd like to say again, none of this will affect how G.I is in DF1. in df1 there will still be our 3 wings like usual.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, [M] GUNNERZZ, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324148

• KURUPT
  • Thank you received: 53
Im posting here because im disgusted by one of your members play .he annoces to the reds he gives up and the game is thiers .and with reds bearing down on me he sits on the runway like a chicken .i cannot take off fast as the reds are real close .if he doesnt want to play leave the game .or at least pull off runway .then he ridicules me in world chat calling me a noob.if he only knew .
There is no such thing as surrender please do somthing about this
Pilot called slyguy 11

Last edit: by KURUPT.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324150

• slyguy
  • Thank you received: 143

ok Kurupt first of all, after 4 hours of this one mission I was tired and announced I was leaving whilst flying, not sitting on the runway. I sat on the runway for about 5 seconds whilst typing to Jacob who had shot me while I was flying away from him, and there were 4 reds above me about to bomb. You spawned in behind me and there was no way you stood a chance to take off even without me there, let alone fight.

Secondly, you say I called you a noob in WC but that was after a heck of a lot of abuse from you, and I was only referring to the fact that you can still take off if there is plane on the runway (taxi through or go around). I actually did apologise to you in WC at the end saying my bad, won't happen again, but maybe you'd left by then. If you missed it, I apologise here, but you have to admit you would have lost the game in 10 seconds or so as you would have been the sole team member against 4, iincluding at least 2 morafs. Maybe you're a moraf too with a second account, that's great, but if so then I'd say you are overreacting

KURUPT wrote: Im posting here because im disgusted by one of your members play .he annoces to the reds he gives up and the game is thiers .and with reds bearing down on me he sits on the runway like a chicken .i cannot take off fast as the reds are real close .if he doesnt want to play leave the game .or at least pull off runway .then he ridicules me in world chat calling me a noob.if he only knew .
Pilot called slyguy 11

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324152

• KURUPT
I dont care if they are morafs or not i dont care that you have played 4 hours and give up you sat on the runway because you wanted the points for the loss ,you had no intention of leaving i can handle everyone of those players coming at me if i was given the chance but you decied to block the runway and wait for the loss real laim if you ask me and if you ask any of the other players who where there

slyguy wrote: ok Kurupt first of all, after 4 hours of this one mission I was tired and announced I was leaving whilst flying, not sitting on the runway. I sat on the runway for about 5 seconds whilst typing to Jacob who had shot me while I was flying away from him, and there were 4 reds above me about to bomb. You spawned in behind me and there was no way you stood a chance to take off even without me there, let alone fight.

Secondly, you say I called you a noob in WC but that was after a heck of a lot of abuse from you, and I was only referring to the fact that you can still take off if there is plane on the runway (taxi through or go around). I actually did apologise to you in WC at the end saying my bad, won't happen again, but maybe you'd left by then. If you missed it, I apologise here, but you have to admit you would have lost the game in 10 seconds or so as you would have been the sole team member against 4, iincluding at least 2 morafs. Maybe you're a moraf too with a second account, that's great, but if so then I'd say you are overreacting

KURUPT wrote: Im posting here because im disgusted by one of your members play .he annoces to the reds he gives up and the game is thiers .and with reds bearing down on me he sits on the runway like a chicken .i cannot take off fast as the reds are real close .if he doesnt want to play leave the game .or at least pull off runway .then he ridicules me in world chat calling me a noob.if he only knew .
Pilot called slyguy 11

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324155

• slyguy
  • Thank you received: 143

I understand your frustration, and hope you accept my third apology. Peace

KURUPT wrote: I dont care if they are morafs or not i dont care that you have played 4 hours and give up you sat on the runway because you wanted the points for the loss ,you had no intention of leaving i can handle everyone of those players coming at me if i was given the chance but you decied to block the runway and wait for the loss real laim if you ask me and if you ask any of the other players who where there

slyguy wrote: ok Kurupt first of all, after 4 hours of this one mission I was tired and announced I was leaving whilst flying, not sitting on the runway. I sat on the runway for about 5 seconds whilst typing to Jacob who had shot me while I was flying away from him, and there were 4 reds above me about to bomb. You spawned in behind me and there was no way you stood a chance to take off even without me there, let alone fight.

Pilot called slyguy 11

The following user(s) said Thank You: KURUPT, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324157

• KURUPT
Well ill take back me calling you a knob next time think about other players not your self and the points

slyguy wrote: I understand your frustration, and hope you accept my third apology. Peace

KURUPT wrote: I dont care if they are morafs or not i dont care that you have played 4 hours and give up you sat on the runway because you wanted the points for the loss ,you had no intention of leaving i can handle everyone of those players coming at me if i was given the chance but you decied to block the runway and wait for the loss real laim if you ask me and if you ask any of the other players who where there

Pilot called slyguy 11

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324158

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
Hey korrupt and sly,
followed ur conversation. Can understand both of you , korrupt for not giving up
and fight till the end, and sly for beeing tired after 4 hours.
Maybe he had a bad day, I don't know. Nice to see that u both cleared it as men.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324159

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Shouldn't that have just been handled in a PM rather than in our thread? :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324161

• KURUPT
yes sir i was going to but he started to ridicule me in world chat i then decided to post .i have much respect for all GI i was angry sorry eagle

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: Shouldn't that have just been handled in a PM rather than in our thread? :whistle:

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, Jasta1, JO1063

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324194

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey guys, Ace just stated on squad chat, he was out of surgery and all went well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, SavageViking, dognamitt, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324224

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Hi all got my.byonic part installed..lol. all went.well...super great care and surgeon was top notch. I thought.it was going.to be implanted on my.left shoulder under my.collar bone. But I'm left handed and I hunt so they wanted it on the right side so I could shoot a rifle still..yes typical Oklahoma thinking by my care staff..lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324236

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034

=Gunners Inc.=

-Wing Three-

Top Ten

1. Pinkstar30

2. Infernal

3. Talon127

4. The individual

5. JesseJames82

6. Khemist Ace

7. Acefreely

8. Jeeves

9. Courage

10. nebular

Glad everything went well for Acefreely!! :cheer: now with those new bionic parts he'll really be unstopable B)

GI-Elite is shaping up to be a force to be reckoned with as more pilots are making the switch... :evil:

It is nice to be able to chat with the whole squad

better hurry up and hit the 'submit' button before the next surprise
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, pinkstar30, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324297

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ace.. I'm glad the surgery went well for u, take care and rest up my friend!
I want to remind every gi that plays elite, that we opened up a GI-ELITE squad, this is to unify the gi's that are on elite, and like hb said, it does nothing to df1, everything here stays the same. So if u can, please leave the current squad on elite and join GI-Elite, just type in elite in search box and it'll pop up. I made a noob account on elite.. to keep control of "discontinued 3" for now until a later point in time, my name is the same, however I do not use that account it was done just for this reason alone. Thanks guys, and hope of see u in elite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, nebular, Jasta1, acefreely, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by pinkstar30. Reason: Spelling error

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324306

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
B) Thanks Jasta . You wernt intruding , didnt realised anyone would notice . Always enjoy meeting you in any game bro . Hate it when you red . Love it when you blue B) . Stay good my friend .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324329

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
Hi, joined elite as Jasta 2 ... hope it works. ...its a new account lvl 15
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, pinkstar30, nebular, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324353

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Take your time guys, there's no need to rush getting signed up in Elite . . .

. . . I'm kind of enjoying having a top ten squad ranking for as long as it lasts. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324381

• Kamikaze King
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400

KK's Big Top 10!!!

1. Solo.
2. GI2Kamikaze King
3. Elim
4. nixkillin
5. {GI2}SavageViking
6. {GI2} Grim Repo
7. GI2|Armament
8. the dogknobbler
9. (GI)PlurIsMyHero
10. [GI] Killerchop15

Compiled 8th March at 21:30 GMT

Flying with honour is our business and business is good!

1/6 of 2016 is over already! I hope your all ready for Christmas!

I was reminded earlier on today of a TV interview with a veteran pilot from WWII. He was talking to the host of the show about a mission where he was escorting bombers in a Spitfire to attack a target in Germany and the German forces has sent fighters to intercept them.

Pilot: Suddenly, the Germans were all over us and I got split away from the group. I looked around and I saw 2 Fokkers closing in on me, so I hit the throttle and went into a dive to build up speed. I made a few turns and had 1 of the Fokkers in my sights so I let off a few rounds and caught him on his wing, but the other Fokker had managed to get behind me. I was right behind 1 Fokker and I had the other Fokker behind me!
Host: I think I ought to make it clear to the viewers that when you say Fokker, you mean the German Fokker Wolf fighter plane.
Pilot: Yes, there were many of them in the skies that night, but these 2 Fokkers were Messerschmidts!

We have an excellent reputation within the community for being some of the toughest pilots in the game. When facing tough competition we do not quit, we fight as hard as we can until the end! This gives you valuable experience fighting against long odds and makes you a much better pilot. Don't worry about your KDR, that is irrelevant. Respect from other pilots for never giving up is worth a whole lot more than stats!

As a growing squad, always remember to keep your eyes open for new talent. If you are impressed with a pilot in-game, steer them our way! Being a Global squad, there is usually an Air Marshall available 24 hours a day.

Keep spreading the word about the forum, we want as many G.I's visiting our pages as possible.
Just one last thing,
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324419

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446

Kamikaze King wrote:

Pilot: Suddenly, the Germans were all over us and I got split away from the group. I looked around and I saw 2 Fokkers closing in on me, so I hit the throttle and went into a dive to build up speed. I made a few turns and had 1 of the Fokkers in my sights so I let off a few rounds and caught him on his wing, but the other Fokker had managed to get behind me. I was right behind 1 Fokker and I had the other Fokker behind me!
Host: I think I ought to make it clear to the viewers that when you say Fokker, you mean the German Fokker Wolf fighter plane.
Pilot: Yes, there were many of them in the skies that night, but these 2 Fokkers were Messerschmidts!

Great Story
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, R E Z, nebular

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324445

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446
MORAF update: 98K to go
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324446

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
Hey Savage,
keep on fighting bro and u soon will reach 31!
Enjoy those last points. ... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, SavageViking, nebular

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324468

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
i managed to score a big win in a dogfight on DF Elite! i find that maneuvering and shooting are considerably harder in the new app but somehow i squeaked it out :side: :silly:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324473

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
15:3 ...ur a Bully. .. ;)
Never had that score in DF 1..lol...
Gj HB !
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nebular, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324494

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey gunners! I have something to share with u all, and it's not for the faint of heart. I've came into plenty of games past few days and just had to leave after only being there for a few min without saying anything. I apologize for that. See, my son Jeff (10 years old) has been having some medical issues. He was born at 31 weeks, spent the 1st 9 weeks of his life in a hospital, then I got to bring him home. He has asthma, his lungs never fully developed. So, after a month of him complaining he's tired after playing for only 30 min, about a week ago he started saying his arms and legs wud hurt... 3 days ago he started complaining of his chest hurting. So, like any mom wud do,I took him to the Dr yesterday morning, had xrays.. I waited all day for Dr to call me, when he did it wasn't good news. His asthma being so out of control has built up fluid around his heart wall. The Dr changed some of his medicine, and he has pulmonary Dr working for the fluid issues. I wanted to share this with my gi family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RT, horriblebreast, [*M] GAW, Sharp Shooter, R E Z, Kamikaze King, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DevilDog, SavageViking, nebular and 2 other people also said thanks.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 2 months ago #324495

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Great news ace. I hope to see you for the WP Elite party coming up. Ill post on GI thread details soon. Hope your ticker is working great Bro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, pinkstar30, nebular

Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.977 seconds