Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317349

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1738
Hello gunners, we have a new gi in wing 3, R2D2 2014, plz give him a gi welcome, thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, SavageViking, DireWolf{WP****}, R2 D2 2014, Jasta1, bici tommaso, S. E. Dailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317495

• bici tommaso
  • Thank you received: 283
Hello Gunners!
I stayed for the stay of 16 days, and there became a few it.Though I was not able to meet all members because I live in Japan, I can spend happy time and am glad. :lol:
And it becomes the good memory to have achieved three arrival target during a stay.
I thank for having accepted me who cannot speak English well and want to be a good friend from now on.
Bici Tommaso
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1, Cypher7{WP}, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317507

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Welcome slyguy II and r2d2 to the family :)
Hey Bici , thx for ur visit, we all enjoied it .
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pinkstar30, nebular, bici tommaso, a Stealthy Gent, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317539

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
[/URL]
Had great game this morning with plenty of gi's showing up, started out against bici, but he had to go, jo was there thru alot of the game. Keel came in blue, longrifle was blue, jo and cc was red, but cc lost con right before a pesky red snuck the last hanger.. which explains longs language lol. Was gg from everyone there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, Jasta1, bici tommaso

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317600

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
updated 1/31/16

hello and welcome to another BIG 30 list from Gunners Inc!

this week we see some big moves from our guest BiciTommaso! hopping up 4 places to the #10 spot means bici is on fire and doesnt show any signs of stopping! it's been great to have bici here with us and i encourage anyone that is interested to take advantage of the Rent-A-Wolf program. it allows for GI pilots to join with WP for a week.

As always, have a great week G.I's!!

=Gunners Inc. BIG 30=

1. R E Z
2. horriblebreast
3. Jasta1
4. Solo
5. Pinkstar30
6. E*A*G*L*E
7. . ! M
8. Infernal
9. MANICinc.
10. BiciTommaso

11. Jenpui Kamei
12. Talon127
13. JesseJames
14. Kamikaze King
15. Bilko
16. Elim
17. Khemist Ace
18. nixkillin
19. GhostWolf
20. slyguy
21. Aissa
22. SavageViking
23. SLAYERinc
24. Grim Repo
25. Armament
26. acer109
27. the dogknobbler
28. AceFreely
29. Raunak
30. Aviv

if you'd like to get some official dogfight gunners inc gear you can get it from this link... RedBubble - Gunners Inc.

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, nebular, Jasta1, bici tommaso, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by horriblebreast.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317602

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Yep I did a tour with the Wolf Pack, and Cypher from there is currently doing a week in Devil's Dragons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, R E Z, nebular, Jasta1, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317663

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034

=Gunners Inc.=

-Wing Three-

Top Ten

1. Pinkstar30

2. Infernal

3. Bici Tommaso

4. The individual

5. Talon127

6. JesseJames82

7. Khemist Ace

8. Acefreely

9. Jeeves

10. Courage

Did Acefreely sneak in a level up to 29 and not tell any one or was I asleep at the wheel again?? :S Congratz!!

Well the visit from Bici Tommaso seems to have gone very well... :cheer:

He jumped up another 2 places to grab the #3 spot right before heading back to the pack :evil:

and also moved up 9 places in WR in a week (and that is in the Top 200 WR) :woohoo:

Well done Sir and Thank You for the visit B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Jasta1, bici tommaso, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by nebular. Reason: sneerk snoork whoo?? what the??

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317679

• Condor-2
  • Thank you received: 24
Hey Trouble mentioned that I'm part of The Gunners Squad. How come I'm not listed here?

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317681

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Your Wolf pack brother, Not GI squad. In game page hit the pilot Icon and Type your name. Hit enter. Your profile will pop up and the Squad your in. I think your in Skeeters branch
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317682

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Cypher is right Condor.
You are in Wolf Pack. U can not be in two squads with one account.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317683

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
To clarify this your a wolf pack but wolf pack and gunners are allies. I think maybe that's what he was refering to.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317685

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hello gunners, if u see me and I can't speak, I think I have been muted for some reason, or maybe just by someone being an azz, anyway if I can't say hi, it's nothing personal, it's cuz I cant
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317705

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

pinkstar30 wrote: Hello gunners, if u see me and I can't speak, I think I have been muted for some reason, or maybe just by someone being an azz, anyway if I can't say hi, it's nothing personal, it's cuz I cant

Who's da mook dat needs ta be gettin' ventilated, boss? :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, SavageViking

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317743

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
I am pretty happy with the outcome of this game.

Entered it with three hangers left. Rabbit got two as I paved the wave for him, then I was able to get in for the final bomb, not bad for two bomb runs.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Jasta1, bici tommaso, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317811

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
Hello Gunners Inc... My name is THEEMERF and I think it'd be super cool to be a gunner for like a week because of the WP/GI alliance... Anyway, whenever ya get to it, imma drop the WP and put my request in for GI... I mean i figured since its a monday itll be easier to remember which day i switched over haha.

Regards brothers and sisters

MERF
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pinkstar30, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317823

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
Fellow Gunners.

Due to a recent issue with a former member, I want to remind all of the old and new members of what we stand for.

Honor and Integrity!

We have three simple rules:
  • Be nice
  • Fly often
  • Be respectful of other squads.

However, we also fly with honor; not using glitches, not using profanity, etc. and we fly with integrity; not doing anything to disgrace ourselves or the squad.

Someone recently said I was a monk, because I always had to remind him not to use profanity (in-game and on the forum). I'm not a monk, but there are rules that Zup has created for this game, and not to be offensive towards different ages, different cultures, different races, etc. thus if you fly with honor and integrity, you will abide by those simple rules.

Have fun, and if you really don't like what Gunner's Inc. stands for, and you want to act differently than our standards, then that's ok. But please go fly with another squad or fly alone, we won't hold it against you. Fly in a squad or alone where you will be happy. But if you're going to stay in the Gunner's Inc. then don't do anything to disgrace the outstanding reputation that Gunner's Inc. has.

I have only been in Gunner's Inc. since I was level 12 I believe. I left for one week to join the Wolf Pack in honor of our alliance with them. I believe in what Gunner's Inc. stands for, and I maintain that honor and integrity of the squad. Not just because of some ideal in an online game, but I do my best to have integrity and honor in my personal life.

I'm always happy to see a GI in the sky with me, either Red or Blue, I know I don't have to worry about a GI playing dirty. But sometimes someone that just doesn't fit in will raise their nose, and we are quick to give them the boot.

See you in the skies.
E*A*G*L*E

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, Squeak, SavageViking, pinkstar30, Jasta1, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, RainbowDashie, Cypher7{WP} and 1 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by {GI} E*A*G*L*E.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317862

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
This was a really intense game. At one point it was Mean and I against five reds.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, SavageViking, pinkstar30, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317905

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: Fellow Gunners.

Due to a recent issue with a former member, I want to remind all of the old and new members of what we stand for.

Honor and Integrity!

We have three simple rules:
  • Be nice
  • Fly often
  • Be respectful of other squads.

However, we also fly with honor; not using glitches, not using profanity, etc. and we fly with integrity; not doing anything to disgrace ourselves or the squad.

Someone recently said I was a monk, because I always had to remind him not to use profanity (in-game and on the forum). I'm not a monk, but there are rules that Zup has created for this game, and not to be offensive towards different ages, different cultures, different races, etc. thus if you fly with honor and integrity, you will abide by those simple rules.

Have fun, and if you really don't like what Gunner's Inc. stands for, and you want to act differently than our standards, then that's ok. But please go fly with another squad or fly alone, we won't hold it against you. Fly in a squad or alone where you will be happy. But if you're going to stay in the Gunner's Inc. then don't do anything to disgrace the outstanding reputation that Gunner's Inc. has.

I have only been in Gunner's Inc. since I was level 12 I believe. I left for one week to join the Wolf Pack in honor of our alliance with them. I believe in what Gunner's Inc. stands for, and I maintain that honor and integrity of the squad. Not just because of some ideal in an online game, but I do my best to have integrity and honor in my personal life.

I'm always happy to see a GI in the sky with me, either Red or Blue, I know I don't have to worry about a GI playing dirty. But sometimes someone that just doesn't fit in will raise their nose, and we are quick to give them the boot.

See you in the skies.
E*A*G*L*E

Not enough "Thank yous" for this, and it can't be stated any more clearly.

Long Live GI
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pinkstar30, Talon127, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317908

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Made it to a personal passing point..WR 500. Still got a ways to go..
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1, bici tommaso, Cush62, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317932

• Talon127
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
way to go buddy!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: acefreely

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #317959

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Grats for top 500 ace, keep it up!!

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318015

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Great post eagle! I think we all need to be reminded of that from time to time, thank u:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318169

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
KK's BIG Wing 2 Top Ten

hello all! i am standing in for KK this week as he had a death in the family and is unable to post his weekly list. please keep him and his family in your thoughts. i am not as well versed on wing 2 but i will give it my best shot!

perhaps a short history of wing 2 is in order...

at a certain point in time, zuperman gave a limit to the amount of members a squadron could have. at that time G.I had over 100 pilots so the natural thing to do was make a 2nd fully autonomous wing. Kamikaze King was chosen as the leader of the new wing and has been the best looking G.I in wing 2 ever since! wing 2 contains some of our most dedicated air marshals and there's a good measure of hearty recruits mixed in as well. during times when KK has been away Elim has stepped up to command the wing and has done a good job with it. keep up the solid showing wing 2! we will return to our regularly scheduled programming next week.

Wing 2 Top Ten

1. Solo
2. Kamikaze King
3. Elim
4. nixkillin
5. SavageViking
6. Grim Repo
7. Armament
8. the dogknobbler
9. KEEL
10. KillerChop15

as always, have a great week G.I's!

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, Chopper 15, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by horriblebreast.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318355

• Chopper 15
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BURN BURN BURN!!!
  • Thank you received: 540
Ahh man.... Here I am, and now I'm starting the most difficult part of my career... now I'm not sure what will happen
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318452

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

i smell bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is the bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318509

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey gunners, I log on today and get a pm.. not exactly bad, but a pm of unfortunate news anyway. Seems someone was joking with .6. Gun well I also saw on forum a post from moraf 21 saying he easily got into a well know squad. Well after looking and looking.. for the life of me I cud not figure out who this 6 gun senior was, but there they were on the wing 3 lit.. so I thought about and thought. To no avail of course. So, after maybe jumping the gun a bit, I kicked them from squad. I just now found out it was uncledaddy. He sent me a pm saying he was only joking with 6 gun and meant absolutely no harm in doing so. Now, I wanted all to know this story not to cause any one embarrassment, but to say this..
I have talked to hb about this and we have agreed that there has been too many name changes going on, we're not saying u can't change ur nme.. by all means feel free, just plz post here on this thread who u are and what ur gonna be flying under so there's no confusion. It gets really hard to keep track of ppl when they change their names alot, so if u post here we will know who u are. And uncledaddy if u read this, plz feel free to reapply to wing 3, I'll ccept immediately upon seeing ur request. I have Repect for u as you have done nothing wrong, and wud be happy to have u flying under the gi tag again.
Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, uncledaddy, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by pinkstar30.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318512

• 6gun
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 165
I guess im the bad guy again. I threw the fish.I appoligised to 6 gun senior heck thought he could be pa who disappeared with baby sitter 40 years ago but no was not so sorry for trouble thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nebular

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318603

• Thunderbolt
  • Thank you received: 36
Hey guys!

It's been a while since I posted anything so figured I'd check in and show you this amazing picture of our flag glitching in a ctf game. It refused to be returned back to base. Besides that and the other flag getting dropped into a building, it was a pretty awesome game! Good game Dailey! ;)

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead"
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by Thunderbolt.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318623

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873
The following user(s) said Thank You: pinkstar30

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #318646

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI

Thunderbolt wrote: Hey guys!

It's been a while since I posted anything so figured I'd check in and show you this amazing picture of our flag glitching in a ctf game. It refused to be returned back to base. Besides that and the other flag getting dropped into a building, it was a pretty awesome game! Good game Dailey! ;)

I think that's the game that I heard a lot about, and popped into later. If so then it was Bubi that intentionally dropped the flag in the building, and then started spawn killing the reds.

Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 1.029 seconds