Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315278

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
S.E. Dailey, you are correct that spawn killing is bad, the difference with the tanks is that they can just sit in a place and take you out again and again. Also since tanks are harder to kill, it's harder to stop them.

Tank spawn killing is the one major bannable offenses according to Zup because of this. Many like to park near the buildings to make it even harder to stop them, and some actually park at the end of the runway, or in front of the spawn point, so that if they miss you will crash.

Thus, much worse thank planes just camping and spawnkilling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315296

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

Jasta1 wrote: Same here Ghostwolf, cant login with my main account. Reinstalled several times. :(
Got an New Account there for training. Anyway, no good playing on my tablet and phone.
Both theme too slow, definatly the tablet. When my agreemant with phone is over, ill get a better phone, but it will last till october. ..

I reinstalled too and no dice. I've officially paid and can't play. :S

I might have to make a new acct as well. In the mean time, here I stay on the ole DF.

Hang in there!
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, Jasta1

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315298

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

[GI]GhostWolf wrote:

Jasta1 wrote: Same here Ghostwolf, cant login with my main account. Reinstalled several times. :(
Got an New Account there for training. Anyway, no good playing on my tablet and phone.
Both theme too slow, definatly the tablet. When my agreemant with phone is over, ill get a better phone, but it will last till october. ..

I might have to make a new acct as well. In the mean time, here I stay on the ole DF.

Hang in there!

i got in to df elite without a problem. do u think u just forgot your password?????
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315299

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

E*A*G*L*E*, to be clear, what I was saying was that while spawn killing with a tank is low on the level of using a hack . . . killing the guy who is lifting off in front of you, orbiting the base and shooting planes as they barely clear the end of the runway, or lining up to repeatedly strafe the poor guys that haven't even gotten their wheels off the runway yet are also cheap shots and dirty pool in a dogfight match. It’s point farming; nothing more, nothing less.

Qualifying it is similar to saying, “Hey sure the guys a murderer . . . but at least he’s not a pedophile.”

First the matter of which is worse is subjective. Second, just because the first may be the lowest form of desecration; it doesn’t make the second less reprehensible.

That game was what most dogfight matches have devolved into at this time of day . . . a point farming feeding frenzy. I apologize, but I found it a little amusing that you were so fixated on exacting revenge for that particular violation, in the middle of that cornucopia of unsportsmanlike conduct. ;)

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315302

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat

$now Wolf{WP***} wrote:

[GI]GhostWolf wrote:

Hang in there!

i got in to df elite without a problem. do u think u just forgot your password?????

Just email Zup, and see if he can reset it for you.

I had the same problem, and I find it hard to believe that I forgot my password. I tried every conceivable iteration of what my password should have been . . . turns out that my password wasn't what I'm sure it should have been in DF either.

I may have just miss-recollected my password, but I have a system I use to generate passwords, and no password that I would have used for these games worked with them. I kind of suspect that logging in through the Windows 10 app store messed it up somehow.

In any case, Zup hooked me up with a temporary password, and everything worked fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315306

• Daniel Santana von Geltendorf
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Der Führer von der N.O.I.D.U.D.V.S.G.(P.)
  • Thank you received: 73

Jasta1 wrote: Hello all,
BIG THANK YOU to Horriblebreast ! B) :silly: :woohoo:
My T shirts arrived in Germany after a one week shipping half around the world... :cheer: :lol:
Very nice shirt with a shiny big print, realy cool .. :silly:

I told Hb to post a pic of it, here we go . Dont be afraid of the young man who is wearing the shirt, its me !

nice t-shirt Mate

~Daniel Santana~

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315313

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Thx Snowwolf,
logged in with Fb into my Main account, so......
It says im already registered please log in. ...lol
But it bother me not really, and I still sleeping well at nights.
We will see how DF 2 continous, Why not play again till Moraf over there?
But thx for ur help :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315318

• Kamikaze King
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400

KK's Big Top 20!!!

1. Solo.
2. GI2Kamikaze King
3. Elim
4. nixkillin
5. {GI2}SavageViking
6. {GI2} Grim Repo
7. GI2|Armament
8. the dogknobbler
9. {GI}~^~~^~KEEL
10. [GI] Killerchop15
11. Evolextrus
12. fireball [G.I.]
13. [GI] Redui
14. GI.2VON TRAPP
15. yanki 11 [GI]
16. [G.I] OMAR BBTuna
17. [ G.I ] gator1505
18. [GI] phoenix22
19. Leroyjenkins
20. Josiah GI

Compiled 19th January at 20:00 GMT

Flying with honour is our business and business is good!

Another week of no movement in the top 20, but congratulations are in order for (GI)~^~~^~KEEL who managed to break into level 27! Congrats, Keel! Only 4 levels left to go!

I am interested in hearing your reviews of Dogfight Elite, I don't get time to fly here at the moment and I haven't even looked at downloading Elite yet! Those of you that have, let us know what you think of it and if the pesky glitches such as invisible tanks on the carrier have been fixed in the new version. I hope Zup has sorted them out, it would be a shame to see the irritations of this version manifest themselves in the next. Also, should you find any glitches in the gameplay, tell Zup! If he doesn't know about it, he can't fix it!

We have an excellent reputation within the community for being some of the toughest pilots in the game. When facing tough competition we do not quit, we fight as hard as we can until the end! This gives you valuable experience fighting against long odds and makes you a much better pilot. Don't worry about your KDR, that is irrelevant. Respect from other pilots for never giving up is worth a whole lot more than stats!

As a growing squad, always remember to keep your eyes open for new talent. If you are impressed with a pilot in-game, steer them our way! Being a Global squad, there is usually an Air Marshall available 24 hours a day.

Keep spreading the word about the forum, we want as many G.I's visiting our pages as possible.
Just one last thing,
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, SavageViking, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315461

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat

Who’s looking forward to flying a Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" in Elite?

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, Kamikaze King, nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315465

• Daniel Santana von Geltendorf
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Der Führer von der N.O.I.D.U.D.V.S.G.(P.)
  • Thank you received: 73
but that is a japinis wwii plien sorry for my english plz tell me what eliet is...
~Daniel Santana~

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315467

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat

[Macht]Daniel Santana wrote: but that is a japinis wwii plien sorry for my english plz tell me what eliet is...

:dry:

Okay,"Elite" refers to Dogfight Elite, which is the newest dogfight game from Echoboom. If is often referred to as "Elite" or "DF2" in forum post. In Dogfight Elite, pilots will eventually be able to fly WWII airplanes. Some images on the Internet seem to suggest that the list of planes includes Zeros, P-51s, Me-109s, P-40s, and P-38s to name just a few. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elim

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315474

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

my attraction to this game was specifically wwi, whole host of wwii games outside there not so much wwi. hope it doesnt take away from that
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, nebular

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315475

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

{GI}SHARPSHOOTER wrote: my attraction to this game was specifically wwi, whole host of wwii games outside there not so much wwi. hope it doesnt take away from that

referring to the wwii planes n elite
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315520

• bici tommaso
  • Thank you received: 283
Hello Gunners!
I want to think that I will be accomplished someday, but….
I achieved 20,000 Deaths . :pinch:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pinkstar30, nebular, Jasta1, infernal, acefreely

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315522

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Bici,

Great to see you visiting Gunners! Always enjoy games with you and wish you well on your GI tour.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, bici tommaso

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315525

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Just checking out the GI forum. Shout out to the GI squad AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, Sharp Shooter, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, acefreely, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315533

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Thought I might send an update on my poor wore out heart..lol. Its turned to granite stone..just joking. I have a new cardiologist and he's awesome, I've lost about 50lbs. So far and eat a heart healthy diet. I walk quite often now, I was told if my heart function doesn't get above 30 percent I will need a defibulator placed much like a pace maker. My new cardio Dr. Switched my medication and I now quit having chest pains and shortness of breath..I go for testing next week or so and will find out what my heart function percentage is. The good part is I can still kill reds either way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, infernal, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315542

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
thanks for the update ace and glad to hear you are staying active. there are plenty of good fruits and vegetables out there. eat em up!

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315589

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Thanks HB. The normal function is 60-65 percent. I think I'm gonna be over the 30 percent when I test because I'm feeling much better..I miss my cig's..lol. Have a great day all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315595

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat

Here’s my latest digital effort; Dailey's winged chariot . . . minus all the bullet holes.

. . . With some new WWI-esque GI fuselage art.

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315664

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

acefreely wrote: Thought I might send an update on my poor wore out heart..lol. Its turned to granite stone..just joking. I have a new cardiologist and he's awesome, I've lost about 50lbs. So far and eat a heart healthy diet. I walk quite often now, I was told if my heart function doesn't get above 30 percent I will need a defibulator placed much like a pace maker. My new cardio Dr. Switched my medication and I now quit having chest pains and shortness of breath..I go for testing next week or so and will find out what my heart function percentage is. The good part is I can still kill reds either way.

in my prayers. best wishes and get well. cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, acefreely, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315987

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
Was in game and saw you level up SE DAILEY

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, bici tommaso, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316003

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
okay, im always happy to see an enemy at Dogfight Elite, but the shooting is still bad. :dry: :S
Especielly the nametag of the red is too big, you just can guess where to shoot... :blink:
But i have good news, :silly:
The Duck is still sitting at the top of Duckmountain... :woohoo: :P

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, R E Z, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, bici tommaso, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316044

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1738
Congrats dailey! Good job, keep going at it and you'll be moraf before I ever break wr 100 .. uh oh better go fly lol :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Jasta1, bici tommaso, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316075

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jasta1 wrote: okay, im always happy to see an enemy at Dogfight Elite, but the shooting is still bad. :dry: :S
Especielly the nametag of the red is too big, you just can guess where to shoot... :blink:
But i have good news, :silly:
The Duck is still sitting at the top of Duckmountain... :woohoo: :P

been playing elite as well. planes still hidden ib reds names until really close then they drop down to normal. most frustrating is the lower half of screen still invisible. cant see bottom third or so of radar of base. last update helped chat somewhat but still stops working alltogether at times. .anaged to level up and get my good planes tho
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316076

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

never saw the duck lol need to explore some more I c while games are empty
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316092

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
Thought this was funny with all the 1s and 9s

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316124

• 6gun
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 165
Three against me an your squad mate flakbait pulled a tank glitch in btc invisable that shows alot of class not impressed at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nebular, Jasta1, S. E. Dailey

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316159

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI

6. gun wrote: Three against me an your squad mate flakbait pulled a tank glitch in btc invisable that shows alot of class not impressed at all

Try to get screenshots, because really the leaders can't do anything just on claims of wrong doing, they need proof.

If he did do it, it is not GI behavior, and actions should be warranted. Most GIs fly with honor and fairly, so it is troubling to hear a GI possibly doing using a glitch to win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1

The official Gunners Inc squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316160

• 6gun
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 165
Im over it I was mad last nite but it doesnt matter.it did surprise me.cant post pics so didnt get screen shots
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, Jasta1

Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 1.146 seconds