Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295026

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446
Nope
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295039

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Yup,

When someone, maybe you.....I don't remember, said that I was invisible I didn't believe it at first, because I kept being shot down by other invisible players (invisible to mé). So I thought "whatever!" (Not my finest moment, I admitt.)
Sure I tried out several games to see if this was a permanent thing, either leaving straight away, or deminishing the damage to my k/d rate by other invisible players. (Not good either!)
The game was f@cked up for months and this turned out to be yet another glitch.......
I got so fed up with the game I even bid my farewell to the forum and deleted the game. Surely you remember thát too.

So I know how easy it is to forget to care anymore.

Why say that's ok? I don't.

By the way: as kids in the 70's we all wanted to be Darth Vader. That Luke Skywalker was such a ninny! (Who casted hím?!)
So the Dark Side is in all of us, it will come out without a trial week anyway. Thanks for reminding me Biggunzz.

Last edit: by Rudolf Rednose.

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295044

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote: McFate

So what is the point that you are trying to make. ...

Now what does any of this even have to do with this thread. Yes you have every right to state what you like on this thread. The problem that I see is that you come to a thread and bomb them with insults and stray them away from what is being discussed....

The biggest problem with the rules of dogfight are that they are not easily seen. Even the rules tab in forum do not include them. To find them one must search for them and to tell you the truth I never have. How many players even know what the rules are? I for one have only seen some rules about cursing and using remarks towards others, well things of that nature, as well as team killing and tank spawn killing being bannable.

Sigh. Look Gunzzz. You are all over the place. You are laying out your points and making endless statements and asking people to just sit back and answer yes or no regardless of what you happen to spew whether it makes sense or not. You hijack your own thread. You accuse me of insulting you. Where?

I understand that you think you have some brilliant and original observations here. I'm answering your monologues. My point with my last post,, since you missed it, is that the Zup has been asked to clarify the rules, he provided the response that I have collected here. You go on and on and on to say that there is no enforcement so the rules don't matter. If you read what I posted , that is addressed but you need to read between the lines. I have collected all of the threads I have (so far) found which are relevant to this topic. You even referenced them in your recent post. I'd point out the answers for you but it is a bit abstract and would require some reasoning on your part, but you just want to go forward with your devil's advocate direction which most here have answered is probably a bad idea. You seem to think that answering your rhetorical questions is somehow insulting.

Case and point here:
You say:
"Sharing your thoughts about it is also appreciated as I thanked you in your previous post. But that's not enough for you. You somehow have to come back over and over and over again. Nitpicking."

This comes in the same post where you ask:
" So what is the point that you are trying to make."

With all the rhetorical questions and monologues are you trying to emulate Socrates? You need to be more logically conclusive for that to work. ;)

Make up your mind. Do you pay attention to your own posts?

You're like that guy you see at the gas station, yelling at his kids saying "What are you doing?!" Then when they answer he yells"shut up!" and smacks them.

The next question could be "is the game still worth playing in spite of the fact that rules are rarely enforced?" The reasons why they are not enforced are answered. I do pay attention and I look for the same answers you seek. The difference is that I actually look.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295050

• Ziza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 419
waaaa, omg, you guys still whit the same about honor=no sneaking and things like that? my god!! this like confederation vs the union freedom. The only honor here, its have friends, thats all, let us play !! laissez faire !!! let it be!! no estén jodiendo!!

btw, im back
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Rudolf Rednose, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by Ziza.

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295053

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

Ziza wrote: waaaa, omg, you guys still whit the same about honor=no sneaking and things like that? my god!! this like confederation vs the union freedom. The only honor here, its have friends, thats all, let us play !! laissez faire !!! let it be!! no estén jodiendo!!

btw, im back

Ziza!
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ziza

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295070

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • D93 Big Gunzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Viper and to all

Just simply read my original post here. I believe it explains exactly what I was trying to do here.

Yes I am against many decisions such as glitches, spawn killing, etc. You know that Viper and so do many others. If I could remove it from the game I would.

I explained over and over again in this post that yes I would like to use all available game play for 1 week.

Only a very few were for this idea. Most are against it. So if it continues this way then no the trial week will not happen.

It's so simple. Come here say how you feel and everyone stop being such drama queens (myself included so don't take offense to these words) with every post out there. Stay on the topic and don't stray from it and the threads go well.

Bingo! Is that so hard?

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295101

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Ziza: "laissez faire"....indeed!

Today I actually googled up on Liberalism in Spain, because I admire Joaquín's distance in such subjects.
How cool is it! He is doing great in becoming more distant and abstract to the players.

Great. Just let it resolve itself, unless it is chasing other players away.

Anything goes, unless it's tank spawnkilling.
Let people just take off after you bombed.
Don't be an ass.

I will try to stay away from such subjects as these, but I am too dimwitted to succeed in this.

Go on! Promote behaving like an ass for a week. See who follows. Probably those that behave like one already when given the chance.

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295181

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
Sumtimes I don't follow my own rules, & I pay. Doing what I know not to do just to please so called, "Some pilots". Not gud. Suit u'r selves.. but I suggest pilots find another server, becuz I'm going to do what this game causes me to do. No more Mr. nice Guy. Sorry. but if u can't play.. u just cant play ? :blush: :dry: :unsure:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295195

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Vixe mainha!!!

I took the RED PILL!

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295226

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Just going to state this to set the record straight here. Has anyone ever seen me use any questionable tactic where I had initiated it? If you seen me doing something in question I am sure it was being done as payback. Will I ever be the one to initiate it? I can't say what the future will bring.

I have my beliefs of what I feel is fair game play and to answer any question that remains, for this one week only I would have liked to play where every tactics would have been considered acceptable by all. If you really care to see the reasoning behind this go back and reread my posts.

Someone, including myself, may at one time or another say the heck with it and use a questionable tactic. You know what, so be it. Maybe you just had an itch and scratched. Well good for you. It's when certain so called tactics are a regular part of one's game play that poop hits the fan.

Just as I appreciate and respect the players who play be certain standards I feel the same about players on how they go about responding on forum.

In both cases there will be players that one likes and dislikes just as there are in everyone's everyday lives. As we also know there will always be heated debates to talk about.

Here, on this thread, an idea has been thrown out. A wise one or not, but it's up for discussion. That's why I posted it for. To let everyone voice their opinion and then from what everyone has to say a decision will be made. Is there anything wrong with that? Did I offend anyone by stating this idea? I don't think I did.

Many players have come here and responded just as should be expected from all. They voiced their opinions plain and simply (props to you once again Comet on that). Then there are those who just can't resist from turning a topic into something more than it needs to be.

How many threads have been made and are out there since I have been here in my 5 months? Never, not even once have I visited someone's thread and answered to it with the drama that is brought to mine. You want to know why that is? It's because the majority of players are capable of responding with respect for eachother the way it should be. Then there are those that live off this forum and go about the same bs time after time.

The idea has been thrown out there. I appreciate the posts from those who answered to this topic with respect. Thank you all for your opinions. I value what you all have to say and have absorded it all. Discussions do just that. Opens the mind for further input.

I will tell you right now that I will not be answering to posts made here that I feel do not deserve a response as well as from players that I just rather not deal with their drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, Ñ21-Danilo-UY

"All Gamplay is Fair Play" for 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295368

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
I regret to inform you that you live in

TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Rudolf Rednose, Ziza, Viper10{WP}, Doggy Dix, con estilo, D93 Big Gunzzz

NOT HAPPENING "All Gamplay is Fair Play" 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295409

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
This trial week will not be taking place

Most players were against the idea and I as stated I will

follow what the majority had to say.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

NOT HAPPENING "All Gamplay is Fair Play" 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295417

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Well, as long as you say it's so, guess we'll follow that then.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Doggy Dix

NOT HAPPENING "All Gamplay is Fair Play" 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295428

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Big Gunnz amigo! lo lamento pero no estoy deacuerdo

Big Gunnz friend! I'm sorry but I do not agree!

Estilo!

NOT HAPPENING "All Gamplay is Fair Play" 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295433

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote: .
This trial week will not be taking place

Most players were against the idea and I as stated I will

follow what the majority had to say.

Says who.. O.k.. says you ? :) :) :)
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

NOT HAPPENING "All Gamplay is Fair Play" 1 Week 8 years 7 months ago #295440

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
I made the thread so I simply relayed the decision that was made by the players who came here and stated their opinions.

Whatever anyone wants to do is up to them. Since I posted this idea it was my responsiblity to also reply on what the outcome was.

Majority was against the idea and I am letting everyone know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds