Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #292959

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • [LB] Pedrinho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
It's about a guy who played this night under the nick \==+=[M]=+==/. Level 10 (or 11, right now, go figure). And I believe he is brazilian (the only word I read from him was an "oi" - that is "hi" in Portuguese). I have seen this same guy several times under diferent nicknames, but always being an "M". Now he wears the Enigma tag. Of course the Enigma guys are not aware of it...

Any way, I won't use the blacklist thread for this one, cuz I think this is a case that is relevant for the developers point of view, cuz I strongly believe he is probably cheating by editing (or altering on runtime) some variables on game files (ini files, or hexadecimal-editing EXEs, etc... go figure).

I said PROBABLY, of course, because one always deserves the benefit ot the doubt beforehand. It may be a case of a HUGE lag (I mean, a H.U.G.E. one, the MOTHER OF ALL LAG, something never seen before, I tell you!).

I made a video of him in action. This video (below) doesnt show all his "glory", be sure, but even on this video you can smell it a bit.

I made some silly questions ingame (naive me!), and instead I should have asked Estilo Argentina how long it took to bring him down after hiting him - it would clarify about lag or not lag...

Enjoy: (he enters the game at 4:06).

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, con estilo, Gustavo fire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #292980

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
I don't know how he does it, but apparently he's been blocked now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #292994

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
maybe he had interrupted the game mid-download so as to not include certain features :whistle:

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #293008

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!

E*A*G*L*E wrote: I don't know how he does it, but apparently he's been blocked now.

Yeah, Estilo said that he sent Zup and email, and this M guy is banned.

But the mistery remains, for the developpers to solve: they better do something to make servers check some variables before leting one enter each session, cuz I doubt that M's superspeed was only a lag side-effect. Of course I may be wrong, but I have reasons to believe it was not a lag related matter...

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wig, [*M]VonHuLK

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #293027

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
This cant be lag look at how quickly he reloads his tank if it was lag there should be time between his shots when i saw him in tank he shot across the valley at 200 mph plus this is no way lag i seen lag loads here in two years and tgis is no lag

[LB] Pedrinho wrote:

E*A*G*L*E wrote: I don't know how he does it, but apparently he's been blocked now.

Yeah, Estilo said that he sent Zup and email, and this M guy is banned.

But the mistery remains, for the developpers to solve: they better do something to make servers check some variables before leting one enter each session, cuz I doubt that M's superspeed was only a lag side-effect. Of course I may be wrong, but I have reasons to believe it was not a lag related matter...

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #293031

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Not to start crap but I do believe bubi has done the same thing .every time I see him in a game when ever he makes one of his ultra fast turns he skips .I'm.getting sick of shooting at him only to see his plane skip out of the way of the rounds that even a pc player could not avoid .I k.ow zup said he has the worst connection he's ever seen .but I still say he is running some.sort of device or hack .and the fact that when he is hit he auto destructs is getting freakin old now .he jumped into a game on my side and I watch him.skip around for a minute and some how even after I had shot the reds he would fly in a second or two take one shot and the kill .I'm used to.losing kills that's fine but there's something up with him .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #293035

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
Darraxx, did you see this [M] playing?

I mean, I know you have tons of reasons to bring Bubi's name to this topic, but believe me: Bubi's possible cheats/lag abuse is NOTHING compared to what this [M] guy does.

The video I posted, as I said, doesnt show his real work - it was a short game, and one can not tell exactly how fast he was on tank, from my cockpit-point-of-view. Believe me: after he gets his tank, say, in the middle of the map, its a matter of FEW SECONDS until he gets all the way to red base, and in less than 10 seconds, he bombs ALL the hangars. I played with/against Bubi many, many times and never saw him do something at least near this...

Its simply UNBELIEVABLE how fast this [M] rides.

=====

Edit: Again, I know that he is banned, but the mistery remains, and if he dit it, others may do it as well, if no countermeasure is taken by the developpers (assuming it is not a lag-related issue).

I took the RED PILL!

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #293036

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: Darraxx, did you see this [M] playing?

I mean, I know you have tons of reasons to bring Bubi's name to this topic, but believe me: Bubi's possible cheats/lag abuse is NOTHING compared to what this [M] guy does.

The video I posted, as I said, doesnt show his real work - it was a short game, and one can not tell exactly how fast he was on tank, from my cockpit-point-of-view. Believe me: after he gets his tank, say, in the middle of the map, its a matter of FEW SECONDS until he gets all the way to red base, and in less than 10 seconds, he bombs ALL the hangars. I played with/against Bubi many, many times and never saw him do something at least near this...

Its simply UNBELIEVABLE how fast this [M] rides.

I know I've seen him it's a.speed hack .it's a simple process to do but it will drain a battery and kill any device it's used on a pc will last longer but In The end it will burn out to.I won't say how it's done here .it's uncalled for but in the end it's just another dork
as far a.bubi is concerned I think.every player has complained about him.at one time or another .is there anything against the rules about how he flies no .is he using lag as a weapon yes is he running a lag switch ar hack I would say definitely even the worst laggers don't lag like that all the time .I've caught him.in a game where he was flying fine even shot him down no.problem he leaves comes back and he's skipping around flying through fire even head on shots point blank range don't hit him.my question is if everyone has complained about him.why is he still here .he has no respect for the game or anyone in it

=====

Edit: Again, I know that he is banned, but the mistery remains, and if he dit it, others may do it as well, if no countermeasure is taken by the developpers (assuming it is not a lag-related issue).

Editing game setings???? 8 years 7 months ago #293236

• wig
  • Thank you received: 1
Need to keep an eye on Red Baron s99. I played a couple games with him, and he went from his base to 20,000 over our base within 15 seconds. Whoever was with me in that game, please reply, I forgot most of the names.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds