Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272332

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Every person has their own definition of HONOR. Look it up and make your decision. This thread was not made to have people argue, just vote.

: respect that is given to someone who is admired

: good reputation : good quality or character as judged by other people

: high moral standards of behavior

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec

Please Log in to join the conversation.

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272334

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
This is a very tough one to choose just three... As mentioned above there are so many squads full of Honorable pilots... and I rarely get to fly with or against most of the 'popular' pilots so will have to go with who jumps out first...

HorribleBreast.... 'cause he leads a whole squad based on Honorable and fun play

E*A*G*L*E.... he is always calling out those who would ruin the game for others

Rudolf Rednose... he didn't abuse the invisibility issue but rather joked and had me laughing outloud about it
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272343

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Von Hulk

Davy

Hammer_tool

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]hammer_tool, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272349

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
This is not a fair topic to even consider. What a pilot does in one game he or she may not do in the others. I can tell you this much there are two people here that are voted for that I am cracking up about them being voted "most honorable". If you saw what they did there was no honor whatso ever there. They know who they are so no need for me to point them out.

I am tired about being quiet when it comes to dirty cheating players who do not deserve to even be flying in the same skies as myself and many others who play fair. Yet they hide what they did to make themselves look good and even lie about what they do. Yet they are voted in topics as the best. Give me a break. Or even better they are highly ranked in the game and their stats are good but the way they play simply stinks.

Do you know how many players use the glitches on a regular basis? Come on. That's a joke. Any fool can use these glitches to make their stats look good. Oh yeah I said it. Any fool!

Many of you don't know me as I do not know many of you. So how can any of this voting be quite fair. It's not. Most players have no clue who the other players are. It seems as many of you that have been playing together for a long time are simply zoomed into voting for eachother and I am completely okay with it. It is expected. Then you have to think about how many players never even go on forum.

To those who do deserve to win a category I congratulate them. If you won and know that you don't deserve it wow that feeling must stink.

So here are my votes from what I see as the most honorable players:

Duncan
Thulsa Doom
Myrlin

The list is much longer but I will give credit to these players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Roamer{W.P***}, Artho[M]an, Dunc7

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272350

• JesseJames82
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 890

I will not be voting in this category ....I have my reasons...apologies....JJ
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272366

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Just vote or don't vote guys. Ripper and Blue work hard on this stuff. You're not going to like every category maybe but don't disrespect them by posting a big Ripley's Believe it or Not story on here.

Make your own thread and do it there.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, tKestrel, Acegirl, Evermec, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272380

• Gizmo.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 908
Rudolf Rednose, Blu Breeze,and Dognamit ,I could name a hundred more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272387

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Ripper and Blue

There was no intent of disrespect here. Comet does has a point and for that I do apologize.

What you guys do is amazing and adds to the game. We all apprecaite it. Well done fellas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Thulsa Doom, [NLR] Finn, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [*M]Comet

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272419

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I'd like to apologize to Ripper & Blue & Acegirl for unintentionally hijacking their thread.. I was honestly shocked & dismayed when I read that camping was considered dishonorable. Spawnkilling is for sure dishonorable.. just I was surprised by the view that camping was.

I should have just kept my opinions to myself and just voted.

Sorry.

Please disregard any votes for me as I am a vocal proponent for both camping & sneaking & other tactics that I deem fair & good gameplay.. regardless of how others may feel about them.

Once again, my apologies to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Evermec

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272424

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 525
Zebra if you think you need to justify their actions and why not proud of them and maybe it's time to change their tactics this vote is not intended to discuss the conduct by a player but what pleases the community until we see ourselves in the game. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272428

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
this is excatly why im voting for you Von Hulk , JJ and RC !! i respect all of you aaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272436

• [*M]Destroyer24
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I can be your worst nightmare;or best friend
  • Thank you received: 2015
VonHulk
Davy
BX-3
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [M]DESTZILLA, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272465

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
BEST HONORABLE PLAYER..... Hmmm so many to choose from I could name entire squads here, but that wouldn't be limited to 3 either. So I'll vote for some of the guys and gals that I seem to fly against on a daily basis. Pihuchen (infernal) - top notch pilot and always in a good mood. Dunc 7 plays the game as fair as possible including "tactics". And my third, Ms. Doom, never heard anything bad come out of her mouth regardless of what is going on around her, and I have never seen her use tactics that were uncalled for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Thulsa Doom, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec, Dunc7, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by [M]JakeFromStateFarm. Reason: didnt want to call ms doom a guy

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272480

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

ZebraUp wrote: I'd like to apologize to Ripper & Blue & Acegirl for unintentionally hijacking their thread.. I was honestly shocked & dismayed when I read that camping was considered dishonorable. Spawnkilling is for sure dishonorable.. just I was surprised by the view that camping was.

I should have just kept my opinions to myself and just voted.

Sorry.

Please disregard any votes for me as I am a vocal proponent for both camping & sneaking & other tactics that I deem fair & good gameplay.. regardless of how others may feel about them.

Once again, my apologies to all.

All good Zebra. Your votes will stand. This right here shows you have Honor!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Pistolfuddyduddy

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272482

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
Camping thoughts - maybe it should be camping with cause if your camping for example flying around the base protecting incoming allies i think it is not dis honorable, - where as camping without due cause is having no reason to be there except to gather points and pick off defenseless spawners should be classed as dis honorable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272483

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

LiLBaDGaL wrote: this is excatly why im voting for you Von Hulk , JJ and RC !! i respect all of you aaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

LIL Just mention full pilot name of JJ and RC, JJ-Jessejames and RC-RcFlyer-Is it Correct?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, dognamitt

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272491

• JesseJames82
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 890

Sorry for not wanting to vote earlier ...seems its calmed down...here are my votes...Horriblebreast, tswopcamel, and dognammit....but as you know list could go on and on.....hope no ones feelings are hurt :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, nebular, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272492

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
my aplogies yes it is Jesse james and RC flyer and Von Hulk
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272496

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot

Who has nominated Whom through which (Post#).
(Click on the Post # to go to that post)

A Quick Summary. Updated up to Post # 272492

01-[*M] TR has nominated Davy Crockett, Hammer_Tool, Von Hulk through post # 272343
02-[*M]ONSTER CANNON has nominated BX3, Vol Kilner, Xray through post # 272198
03-[M]Comet has nominated Monster Cannon, Tbuilt, Von Hulk through post # 272178
04-[M]Destroyer24 has nominated BX3, Davy Crockett, Von Hulk through post # 272436
05-[M]Flatline has nominated Dunc 7, Infernal, Thulsa Doom through post # 272465
06-[M]Skyripper has nominated Husky Dog, Von Hulk, Zebra Up through post # 272183
07-[NLR] Finn has nominated Comet, Disrupt, Dognamitt through post # 272197
08-[NLR] The Blue Fighter has nominated BULLET [M]isfit, Mean, Von Kilner through post # 272294
09-Arthoman has nominated D6T1, D93 Big Gunzzz, Lowdan Clear through post # 272190
10-Blu Breeze has nominated Davy Crockett, Von Hulk through post # 272169
11-BULLET [M]isfit has nominated Blue Fighter, Punk Chef, SkyRipper through post # 272180
12-D93 Big Gunzzz has nominated Duncan, Myrlin, Thulsa Doom through post # 272349
13-Dognamitt has nominated Gizmo, RCFlyer, Von Hulk through post # 272212
14-Evermec has nominated Dognamitt, Vanessa da lua, Von Hulk through post # 272172
15-Gizmo. has nominated Blu Breeze, Dognamitt, Rudolf Rednose through post # 272380
16-Husky Dog {WP**} has nominated Blackwolf, Viper10, Von Hulk through post # 272181
17-JesseJames82 has nominated dognammit, HorribleBreast, tswopCaml through post # 272491
18-LiLBaDGaL has nominated Jessejames, RCFlyer, Von Hulk through post # 272428
19-Mr.Brandman has nominated Dognamitt, Thulsa Doom, Whiplash through post # 272175
20-Nebulas has nominated Eagle, HorribleBreast, Rudolf Rednose through post # 272334
21-stormbringerfast has nominated Guardian, KtpnDigby, tblu breeze through post # 272304
22-Vanessa Da Lua has nominated Evermec, Frits, Wiggle Plane through post # 272189
23-Viper10{WP} has nominated 1001, D93 Big Gunzzz, Hammer Tool through post # 272207
24-Weather[*M]an has nominated Von Hulk through post # 272182
25-ZebraUp has nominated RT, Von Hulk through post # 272170

Thank you all for your support.

Brought to you by: [M]Skyripper and [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Important: In case of any correction, please PM me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Evermec, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272558

• [M] F¡rst Blood
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 707

VonHulk
Davy
The Blue Fighter

I'm a cold heartbreaker, fit ta burn
And I'll rip your heart in two.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272561

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Black Devil Bubi
loewenhart
Bouddica
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Husky Dog

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272569

• 111th|Royal Flush
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play your cards, show us what you've got...
  • Thank you received: 590
im sad to see so few falcons on here...as many have done before me...im not going to vote, but rather ill just throw out that any pilot in 111, [M], GI, WP, DD, and Lafayette (when they arent just turnfighting) qualify for this list
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272578

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

Rudolf Rednose wrote: Black Devil Bubi
loewenhart
Bouddica

I'm coming to visit you Rudy and I'm gonna make you share with me whatever it is you've been smoking... :lol:
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, tKestrel, Acegirl, Evermec, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272582

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Drinking Jenever.....( just to grow hair on my chest.......to shave off and smoke it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272659

• Mean plane man 2
  • Witty and intelligent
  • Thank you received: 14
Is that me or #1

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272663

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Mean plane man 2 wrote: Is that me or #1

Its Mean Fokker
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272668

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

*111|Royal Flush wrote: im sad to see so few falcons on here...as many have done before me...im not going to vote, but rather ill just throw out that any pilot in 111, [M], GI, WP, DD, and Lafayette (when they arent just turnfighting) qualify for this list

Sir Flush, you and your squad mates belong on that list as sure as anyone. We only get three votes, however, and personally I tried to vote for folks who I play most often with or against, if that makes sense. When you sit down to really think about it, there are such an abundance of honorable players.... it really makes the dishonorable ones stand out.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, nebular

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272715

• [NLR] Finn
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Be Obscure Clearly~e.b.white
  • Thank you received: 577

Viper10{WP} wrote: When you sit down to really think about it, there are such an abundance of honorable players.... it really makes the dishonorable ones stand out.

Well said, Viper - a quote worth repeating. Another win for Rip, Blue, and Acegril! The H.O.H. is the best thing going for this game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272716

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1336
My Three.....TD.doom, honourable lady, always giving advice.
Mr Big Gunzz 93. Fair, and funny on wc
Sir Sky Foxy...prob the most honourable and fair player in df.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best Honorable Pilot 8 years 11 months ago #272791

• infernal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 940
there's a lot of honorable pilots ,....hard to name just 3,...but ,.. i vote for flatline,...estilo,...and horriblebreast,... in hb i represent all my fellows GI's ,... same with Flatline and the Misfits..
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nebular, D93 Big Gunzzz

Time to create page: 2.160 seconds