Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42774

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151

Hamers wrote: thanks. YAY. hes a bacic outline. a ww2 liberator bomber goes missing in lybia. a search is launched. 1 month later or so its called off. in the 1990s its found by oil prspecters. us government goes and looks at it. finds warm coffie still drinkable. around it is a pistal shell. no bodies are ever found. ill post whole story tommarow.

I can has coffee? :evil: ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42776

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Blain wrote: bit off topic arent we?

You can't say I tried. ;)

This thread has simply been over run by...off topic discussion. I'm abandoning the thread.

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42780

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863

Slenderman wrote:

Blain wrote: bit off topic arent we?

You can't say I tried. ;)

This thread has simply been over run by...off topic discussion. I'm abandoning the thread.

kno ilove you're stories bro

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42784

• VortexIII
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46
I've laid off for a while, but I'll get it back on:
In a middle school known as BMS, on September 20th, the people of the school are to experience their very first lockdown drill. However, this lockdown drill will not be a drill at all. The police, having been overrided by the mafia of the UAE, have all but perished. Only one person in the entire school knows of this change of plans, and that person is in one of the most dangerous of positions: student. Young with a newer, fresher brain. As the mafia radios him using a predetermined code, he will approach the door. He. Will then circle both arms simultaneously. He will then open the door and say, "yahtzee" he will be given a gun and he will single-handedly take all persons in the office hostage. Using all people there, the mafia will then have the whole school hostage. The school, having all forms of its communication fried, will be hopeless.

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42836

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Don't abandon the thread, in a while, it'll die off, and we can pick it up a week later.
See you in the skies!

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42837

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
It's best to leave a dead dog buried; despite the fond memories.

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42861

• Blain
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SOCCER!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 47
while ill miss peeing my pants at night, i agree :/

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42862

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151
I guess that means going back to r/nosleep for my laughs, :lol:

Serene Knowledge 11 years 7 months ago #42872

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Guys stop getting off topic. I love slendys stories
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Serene Knowledge 11 years 4 months ago #58172

• Blain
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SOCCER!!!!!
Hey guys! I know it's been a while but I just came to post something i found. Now I haven't been here so I don't know how much things have changed or new rules and stuff so if this is sencestive I'm sorry. This could be a huge mistake on my part so PLEASE PLEASE don't think I'm being offensive and if you don't like this post please just dont comment.

Gateway of the Mind
In 1983, a team of deeply pious scientists conducted a radical experiment in an undisclosed facility. The scientists had theorized that a human without access to any senses or ways to perceive stimuli would be able to perceive the presence of God. They believed that the five senses clouded our awareness of eternity, and without them, a human could actually establish contact with God by thought. An elderly man who claimed to have “nothing left to live for” was the only test subject to volunteer. To purge him of all his senses, the scientists performed a complex operation in which every sensory nerve connection to the brain was surgically severed. Although the test subject retained full muscular function, he could not see, hear, taste, smell, or feel. With no possible way to communicate with or even sense the outside world, he was alone with his thoughts.
Scientists monitored him as he spoke aloud about his state of mind in jumbled, slurred sentences that he couldn’t even hear. After four days, the man claimed to be hearing hushed, unintelligible voices in his head. Assuming it was an onset of psychosis, the scientists paid little attention to the man’s concerns.
Two days later, the man cried that he could hear his dead wife speaking with him, and even more, he could communicate back. The scientists were intrigued, but were not convinced until the subject started naming dead relatives of the scientists. He repeated personal information to the scientists that only their dead spouses and parents would have known. At this point, a sizable portion of scientists left the study.
After a week of conversing with the deceased through his thoughts, the subject became distressed, saying the voices were overwhelming. In every waking moment, his consciousness was bombarded by hundreds of voices that refused to leave him alone. He frequently threw himself against the wall, trying to elicit a pain response. He begged the scientists for sedatives, so he could escape the voices by sleeping. This tactic worked for three days, until he started having severe night terrors. The subject repeatedly said that he could see and hear the deceased in his dreams.
Only a day later, the subject began to scream and claw at his non-functional eyes, hoping to sense something in the physical world. The hysterical subject now said the voices of the dead were deafening and hostile, speaking of hell and the end of the world. At one point, he yelled “No heaven, no forgiveness” for five hours straight. He continually begged to be killed, but the scientists were convinced that he was close to establishing contact with God.
After another day, the subject could no longer form coherent sentences. Seemingly mad, he started to bite off chunks of flesh from his arm. The scientists rushed into the test chamber and restrained him to a table so he could not kill himself. After a few hours of being tied down, the subject halted his struggling and screaming. He stared blankly at the ceiling as teardrops silently streaked across his face. For two weeks, the subject had to be manually rehydrated due to the constant crying. Eventually, he turned his head and, despite his blindness, made focused eye contact with a scientist for the first time in the study. He whispered “I have spoken with God, and he has abandoned us” and his vital signs stopped. There was no apparent cause of death.

Re: Serene Knowledge 11 years 4 months ago #58177

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196
Blain come back!!!!!!!!!
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Serene Knowledge 11 years 4 months ago #58185

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
I can't believe I made this thread a year and two months ago.

Where has the time gone?

Serene Knowledge 11 years 4 months ago #58186

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196
Everywhere look its kinda like a flashback of users lol from the times
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Serene Knowledge 11 years 4 months ago #58314

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Hahaha, I heard that.

Serene Knowledge 11 years 4 months ago #58344

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Wow good storie. I was waiting for. The thread to be daed 3 m9onths before posint a storie from ww2.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #107443

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
"They must never come together. Never." -Holder of the End

1. Not every mental institution does in fact work. Although, it is unknown what makes one usable or not. It seems that the longer one has been around, the greater chance of it being usable. Abandoned institutions can work as well, but require searching on one's part, to find the right passages.

2. The Objects have nothing to do with mental institutions themselves. The institutions are just placeholders in this reality. (Reference lost)

3. The Objects are not in their original form. What they are now is just a representation. Before, they were something else, and their change was for very simple reasons. It may have been due to their impending death. (Objects 82 and 87)

4. The Objects were created by Him. The event destroyed the world. This was a conscious effort by Him. (Objects 3, 19, and 101)

5. The Objects can be destroyed. (Objects 12 and 74)

6. The Objects can be stopped. Doing so however will cause a cataclysmic event. (Object 43)

7. The Objects were placed in a state of hibernation, and have yet to awaken. (Objects 29 and 38)

8. Several failed attempts were made to destroy the Objects. This includes immolation, shattering, consumption. One attempt to destroy them almost succeeded. (Objects 27, 30, 88, and 109)

9. The Objects have emotional processes, including fear, hate, pain, and greed. (Objects 13, 23, 65, 66, 79)

10. The Objects do not kill everyone when they are gathered, although the innocent are the first to suffer. (Objects 51, 85, and 89)

11. The Objects have been gathered on more than one occasion. They are destined to be brought together by a person again. (Objects 9, 11, 26, 58, and 63)

12. The Objects have been scattered on more than one occasion. They were once scattered by a person, at a tower, which now serves as a prevention method from them reuniting. (Objects 2, 61, 68, and 100)

13. The Objects have a task for which they are intended, both individually and as a group. These tasks have yet to be completed, and they have been abandoned. (Objects 28, 40, and 42)

14. A Chosen Seeker will deliver our last hope by gathering select Objects. (Objects 48, 90, and 92)

15. People other than the Chosen Seeker will seek the objects, potentially to gather them.

16. The Chosen Seeker collecting all of the objects is not the same as them coming together in any other way.

17. The Chosen Seeker is not a gay man or straight woman, as they are given a bride during their quest. (Object 90)

18. The Holder of the Cosmos is the enemy of the Objects. He will stop at nothing to stop the seekers, although he might not be able stop the Chosen Seeker. (Object 67)

Object 10, The Babel Book of Forbidden Tongues: Contains the knowledge of how to speak all earthly languages, but also sets your path in stone. You must continue your Quest after reading it.

Object 17, The Rusty Keychain: Holds only the keys meant for it, while all other keys are repelled. Possibly meant to hold Object 26 and subsequent keys.

Object 20, The Grimoire of Truth's Deception: Is locked, possibly requiring Object 26 to open. Contains information necessary to gather them all together, by seeing through the deceptions of Object 58.

Object 25, The Book of the Creations: Like the Grimoire, this green book contains information that will help you gather the objects together. What kind of information is unknown, but since it is part of creation, it may help you to deal with the stories you hear from the Holders, as some of their tales might kill you or drive you mad.

Object 26, The Key of Time: Might open the lock on the Grimoire. Might open another object. It doesn't really say, except that you probably shouldn't go looking for what it opens.

Several Objects, such as the Past, Truth, and Lies, mention a person known only as "Him" or "He". He is always capitalized, which may well suggest a god or someone of near-equal importance, but who He is has not yet been discovered. The Objects themselves also provide support to the theory of this "He" holding immense power- they include things such as a throne and a book of laws. Since many of the objects refer to Him, it can be assumed he is intricately connected with the objects, their creation, their gathering, or the results of the gathering.

K̷̬͎̮̺̏͊̓͊͋͛̐R̨̹̤̹͖̦͇̊ͬ̓ͨ̾͗Eͥ̏ͦ͞҉͕̯Z̹̟͔͂̉̃̽͆̔̌ͫ͡I͓̞͈̎͋ͪ̾̃͌ͅK̵̯̜̻͙̯͓̥̤̝̓̈̑̚-͑͏̗͙̪̤̳̲K̢̤̻͎̦̯̗͗̿̐̇͑͌ͧ̿͢R̶̭̗̝̗ͦ̃̅̂ͩ̇͆ͩͤ̀͜Î̢̦͎͚̌ͮ͛͊̚͜E̵͓̠̭ͭ̾̏ͦ̚N̢̩̹̹̦̣̐̿̌ͤ̍̽͆͞͞ͅŻ̢̰̳ͮ̄̀İ̹̤̰̭ͦ̈͊ͣO̭̗̯̮̹ͭ̍̃͡-ͥͮͨ̂͊̒̋ͧ̈͢͏҉͎̠̣͍̖̼̮M͉̫̔̊ͯ̽̂ͮ̇͟A͇͉̿̍ͥ̇̍̂͊ͯ̽͢͠L̙̮̜̞͒͛̅͡T͋͗̚҉̛͖̭̙̱͖̪̥͠A̦̭̱̩ͦ̀-̷̛̥̯̠̮͓͇̟̖ͯ̿̉ͭ͞K̄ͣͤ͠҉̮̜̲̬̞͇̭̙A̷̦̠̪͔̘̱͍̍̏̃͛̋̓S͚̹͇͈̝̝̟͓͒͌̈́ͫ̿ͯ͑̀͘H̫̥̤ͩ͊́͜͢L̦̙̺̭̪̪̬ͤͯ̓͝Î͚̭ͧͪ͞N̸̗͈̦̰ͭͦͫ̈͊͞ͅS̠͚̗̤̠̃̅C̨̛̜͓ͯ̅̈́O̢͇̯̹̝͖͔̮̣̎ͮVͬͫͬ͏̗̮͎̠ͅ-̧̯̮̫̅̽͋ͧ̀ͨͤ͊Mͮ͌̌ͨ͑͏͈̳͘͟ͅI̙͖̣͙͋̆̅ͬ͜ͅE͊̒̌͛̓ͬ̿ͣ҉̻̞͈͜ͅV̷̸̛̗̤̫̜̥ͮͭ-̶̴̛͎̜̥̞͙̥ͧͨͫͫ̅ͅK͚̆̒ͪ́̋͒́͆͜͞ͅÂ͐ͤ͏̤͓̻̬͓̟̝̯Ṟ̢̭̤̣͙̠ͯK̠̥̮̉̀̇O̲̟ͦͯ̋̓ͣ̀V̵̯̝̯̦̺͚͕ͣ̊ͪ̎ͣ̓̎̀́I̧̹͚̜͓̰̫̞͋̂̾̚͝ͅA̸͎̖̝̮̖͆͌̑̄ͧ̒̀͌̍ͅ
The following user(s) said Thank You: zuperman, |111th|Kevy

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #107444

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516
Glad to see you're still continuing this. I love the Holders series!

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #107448

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
I can't find the posts. They are to buried.

Is the first post really true?

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #107451

• [NLR] Octavia
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 334
Everything on this thread is true.

Ẽ̩͕̲̯͓͉̙ͫ͒̚͝v̡̨͚͖̤̝͕̒̿͗ͮ͌̒̒ͤͅe̢̞̭̟̫̞̺̭͎̖ͭ́͟r̭͓͕̙̮̺͓͊̆̈̉͡y̸̥͖̪͚̠̥͓̐͆̈́ͭͧͥ̐t̷̤̠̭͒̿ḥ̹̘̻̟̤ͭ͑̈́̓ͫ̀i̓ͩͯ҉͔̰̫̤n̙̒̽ͪ͂̍̐ͪg̎̌ͣ͑ͯ̑҉͍̦͈̰͙̙̬͓̕ ̒ͩ̓̐̉̓͂̎̈́͡҉̱̲̺͉i͚̙̺͙͇͚̯̬ͮ̿̒͗ͨ̃͜͞s̢͓̹͖͔̫̺̲͑͑̀̓ͤ̊͂̒̓͜ ̴̣͙̘͔̪̺ͮ́̏͐̑o̬̝̜̭̬̤̝̯̪͂͐̓͑̈̇̄͘k̡̼̖̦̖͓͇̐̾͆̂̑̿̑̃͘͞a̼̺̮̜̹͉̰̺͊̈ͨ̌͋ͬ̀͜y̦͇̖̰͓͑.̴̧̡͙̬̟̝̝̞͐ͧ̐̿ͯͨ
͖̮̦̞͓̔͒Ṋ͔̲̭͉̹͉̟ͫ̿͒̉ͥͣó̵̢̯̻̝̖͇̤͖t̡͇͎͉̬̫̺̦̗̆̓́ͨ̄h̡͉͍̤̫͛ͣͣ͒̊͡i͕̙̓͗̏̽̄͋ͣ̆͠͞n̠͔͍̣̜ͬ͛g̴̫̻̮̰͇̟̘͇͊̐̈́̅͊ͣͬ͟ ̦̭̞̲̜͙̹͍ͦi̛̓̇̑̄̉́͏͏͚̟̠͚͎̝̫̬ş̭͖̘̣̬̭̲̈ ̞̯̭͚͆̿̕w̝̟̤̠͔̽ͪ̒̍͌͗̑̑r̸̖̣̗͚̅͒̿̅ͩo͚̘͉̎̄ͪ̈͐̋̅n̻ͮ͘͠ģ̶ͩ͐ͥͥ̒͗͊͏̩͖̝͈̘̼̞̩.̞̪̮̜̺̱ͦ͂ͫ̽
̫̼̖̠͔̬̹ͥ͂̃̈ͯͅḘ̝̹͈̩͚̙̿̌͜v̰̹̤̜̀ͯͨͥ͒͡e̷̦̝̱͙̥̫ͤ̕͞r̶̡͉̤͌̑ͭ̚ͅy̞̻̓̽͐̌̌̆ͧt̸̥̳̫̳̬͉̜̅̽ͧͮ̿ͩͭͅh̹̗̜̤̘̪͓̮̼̐̎̿̾́̑̐̇ͦ̕i̛͒́ͬ̓ͫ̈ͣ̔ͧ͏̛̟̱͚̖̥̺̹ń̞͉̦͇̬̲͘ͅg̴̋̏́ͤͤ͗ͬ͒͏̱͓̘̦ ̙̖̪̯̈́̉̈́̃̓͌̚̚i̴̻̳̥ͣ̌ͯ͑̾ͥ̀̇͛͢s̡̫͍͓̿͋ͪ̐͐̕͝ ͔͎̭̠͓͂̌͌̊̓̆͌ͫ͘͟ͅţ̫̩̟̫̻̭̠͇ͪͮ̍͜r̴̼͔̦͎̱̲ͥ̎̆ͪ̋͌́ͣͫ͞ͅu̴͎̖̮̿̿͌͂ͯ̿͢e̠̬̠͚̺͐͂̊̎͑̌̃ͯͅͅ.̠̰̜̦̓̌ͧͮ͆́͞
̲͔̭̙̖͔͛́͡N̡̙̟̥̘̊̆̓ͩ̃͟ỏ̮̟̪̘͒̐́tͯ̽̌҉̝̮͔͍͓͇̳̤ĥ̤̝̬̤͉͈̇̎̐͐̔͢͝i̵̗̪̜͍̠̺ͪ͌̉̌ͬ̐͢n̋ͯͪ̅͏̡҉̟͖̭̯͙̱g͈̣̯͇̩̟ͤ̌̃̓ͯ̌̈́ ̷̱̀́̽͆̂̿̚͠i̶̲̩̰͉̰̖̲͙̳̔͢s̵̫̰̘̲̫̽̓ͤ̆ ̨̰͖͊̉͆͟a̶͈̲̻͚̹͊̈́͝ͅ ̶̲̪͔̹̻̪̝͔̓ͭ̉ͧͭͩͥ́l̴̜͆͆̊̇̐͊ͨ̾ͬî̦̺̞̩͉̯̝͔͔ͪ̊ͩ̀ȩ͔̮͎̳͇̣̔͂.̷̞̬̰̬̮̗̲͊̿͂ͭͫ͑
̄ͧ̿ͩ̌҉̭̯̯̥̤̺̼͘͝Eͨ̿̍̎ͥͨ͡҉̫̭̲̟̼̬͍͓v̸̹̻͛ͮ̄ͦ̏ͩ͂̚͞ḛ̴̡͔̝̖̭̌̈́ͭ̅̂̑ͭ̕r̛͎̘̲̣̣̘͎̙͈͑̍͞y̠̯̬̱ͦͨt̙͍̫̟̝̘͍͖̃̄͂ḩ̛̟̥̹̱͕̝̯̃͂̚͠ĭ̡ͭ҉̯̫̪̥͓̥̫n̡̲̠̫͚͙̦͉̩̪ͩ̒̕͝g̫̝̈́̋͘͜ ̛͇̻͎͖͈̟̲̘̑̈ͥͥ͊̿͜w͔̣̯̘͈͓̭͉͖͒̀͡͡i̸̫͖͆ͥ͂̈͝l͗̿̆ͫͯ҉̻̻̹̝̙̯͖̞l̛̟̜̼̗̞̪ͪ̄͘ ̣̇͑̋̐ͨ͠l̶̩̣̑͒ͥ̇́į͓͓̅ͧ̐͝v̶̥͕̜͈̘̼̝̤͛̌ͦ́ͮ̍̄ͮ̓ę͈͎ͮ̇̂͜ ͎̦̫̯̘̯̘ͧ̉͋͢͜f̻̳̫ͬͨ͢͞oͮ͐͆͏̞̹͉̰̼̥͓͉ŗ̡̛̬̥͒̆͋̇̓̚ę̶̬͙̫̤̪͓̦̝̬̾ͧ̆̃ͤ͆̿́͜v̝̖̞̤̹̩̑̓͆̈́͡e̡̞̠̲͊ͭ̚͟͠r͍̩ͧͥ̂̓͑.̛̦̦͔̅ͥ͆ͬ̐ͬ͑͘͢
̸ͭ͂ͯ҉̰̫̮̮̠̖̣͚͢N͔̲̯̘̼̙͛̅͜ơ͙͎̥͎͍ͧͣͦ̾͆̈͛t͈̘̼̫̖͉͚̽̉͒͊̓̉͂̈́̚ḥ̢͕ͪ̄̒̋̆ͫ̂̀͘͡i̤̥̫͇̭̘̣̼̣͂͆̇̃̊͋̅̄̏ǹ̢̛̻͜g̸̗͚͚͉̤͉͉̽̎͆̓̾ ̶̪͉̝̘̼͔̱̥̪̓̒ͭ̅ͭ̿̀͛̄w͂̇͂͒̓͏̧̻̙̫i͕͇̤̘ͦ͋̅̕ļ͓̝̲̬̲̣̜͍̎͐ͭ̌́̓̾̃̚͘͘l̴ͥ̄ͫͫ͏̣͔́ ̧͔̺͇̺̄͊ͬ̔͒̏ḍ̨̖̮̙͙͇̈́ͫ͊ͯ̊̀̽̂̑i͕̘͎͙̜̘͆̓͋̀͝e͙͓͕͕̟̘̍͋̇ͧ̏ͯ̚͟͠ͅ ̵̧͇̳̳̲̘̜͉̑ͩͪ̌ͮ͋ͤt̨̨̯̲̿̊͜õ͎̿́̚͞d̟͖ͯͦͫ̋̅ͦ̀a̢̜͈̻̔̂͆̔̓ͬ͑̀y̧̲̳͔͙̺̮͙ͫ̚.͖̪̪̳̯͎̞͍ͨͯ̀
̧̝͕͍̳̤̱̖̻͇ͨ̈́͊ͪ̊W̭̻̞̖̣͛̂̍̀̄̀ͅe̵̘̫͇̦͌̓͟͝ ̵̥͖̔̇̈́̓͝a̡̙͈͎̬͉͚̒͜r̡̞͈̥͈͍̠̦͊ͯ̒̽͊̈e͍̞̩͐̌̎̆̍̍ ̶̖͚̪ͫ̈̂ȅ̵͇̻̣̪̺̞̜̊̐̽̎͗̔̃͜ͅv̷̥̣̞̘̗̈ͩe̵̪̳͉̝̮̭͗ͥ̃ͦ̂̌r̰̃ͯ͐͋ͤ̉̇͡y̪̿̍ͨ́̚ṫ̷̥̟͍̺͚̬͌̐ͦ͜ͅĥ͖̳̮̣̬̥̪͍̗ͧī̷̡͍͓̼̟͕̱̽̓̚͜n͚͇̙͖͖̰̮̬̅͐͐̆͂̓͜g̺̙̗͕͔͎͔̤̎͒͆͘.̑ͪ́̾̒̚҉̨̦̻͙̼͔̥
̢̥̭͆Y̥̙̽̽ͤ͠o͆͗ͤͩ̉̅̃͡҉̵̪͚͖̺̙u͗ͥͣ͐̒̇҉̶̢͚͔̱ ̷̬̦̹̮͎̖̪̟̯̐ͨ̓ͤ̽̍͋̕͟a̴̳͙̍ͮ̀̃͌̇r͈͈̻̘̻͍͉ͭ̾͛̎̓͘ě̛͕͇̘͙͛̓ͭ̿͜ ̴̷̩͚̹͉͇̩̝̿̄̿ͧͧ̔ͨ̀͑ǹ͎͙̃̇̾ͦ̍̇̃̽͢ŏ̱̮̩͇̹̖̟̊ͮ͗͟͢t̹̥͆̋̚h̭͉̤̜͐ͨ̀̄ͣ̊̀ͮ͘i̺̗͚͈̹̩͖ͥ̃͌ͣ͋̄͘n̒ͤ͂҉̥g̤̘̓͌ͤ͝.̡̦͗́͞
We liberate from our negative will to nothingness, and once having said yes to the instant, the affirmation is contagious. It bursts into a chain that knows no limit. To say yes to one instant is to say yes to all of existence.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yose[M]ite

Last edit: by [NLR] Octavia.

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #108599

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Everything. ;)

Today I've finally obtained good 1-3 hours free now to do whatever I wish everyday. What does this mean?

Dogfight time, brahs. I'll be back on the forum regularly and playing in game. I can't wait! I'll be on now if anyone wants to fly. A bit of a warning though, I'm rusty. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] Octavia, Paul Mantz, Jr., Dr Dave., Richyroo

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #108605

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13143
what have you been up to? we've missed you

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #108607

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Joaquin! :)

Mostly clinicals my friend. Enjoying my time in the ER, trauma and the units. Pedi is fantastic too. Each shift is 12 hours. Throw in classes and I only have about an hour of free time which I use for lifting/working out.

I wont be doing clinic again until July 15'ish, but it'll only be 3 times a week. So with all my newly acquired free time, it'll be spent playing Dogfight, catching up on the forum, lifting, cooking & finally getting some much needed sleep. :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Dr Dave.

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #108682

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
You scares me, Slender. I am a fan or your things, but you scare me to my bones. Boo!
If not the for this fear, I would invite you to the Looney Bin squad. Yeeeeks... :blink:

I took the RED PILL!

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #108696

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818

Pedrinho wrote: You scares me, Slender. I am a fan or your things, but you scare me to my bones. Boo!
If not the for this fear, I would invite you to the Looney Bin squad. Yeeeeks... :blink:

Nothing to fear ped when you see him in game just say CODE BROWN IN ER he will stop playing and ether hide or grab a mop :evil:
I could care....But I dont

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #108996

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Nah, not my job. I'll let the RN's or CNA's take care of that. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #109137

• nouraldine6969
  • Thank you received: 9
Wierdest thing and soo creepy man

Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #109477

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Hahahah, which post? ;)

Re: Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #110945

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983

Slenderman wrote: Xat box ftw. I'd even make one for you guys to keep the forum less spammy. :P

Also, feel free to read throughout this thread McMillion! It seems to be a favorite of everyone's. :D

Yup!
I dont want to skip ahead. Just posting this for now. As you can see I am a ways back still.
Good stuff!

Re: Serene Knowledge 10 years 10 months ago #112260

• Blain
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SOCCER!!!!!

And how you guys doing? Forgot to come back for my birthday a couple of weeks ago but eh. ;)

-Blain
Attachments:

Serene Knowledge 10 years 2 months ago #159711

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Two years on Dogfight. This was my first post.

Lets make it three, friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy, Mr. Serious, [NLR]Jacob10000, YEMX

Time to create page: 0.785 seconds