Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8652

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
Creepy story :dry:
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8660

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Hy flyer wrote: Creepy story :dry:

You were expecting a different type of story in this thread...? ;)

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8745

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Here's a great story Hamers has to share, enjoy.

Hamers wrote: Did you know that in northwest michigan there is a boy scout camp named lost lake. The property used to be owned by none other than herry bennet henery fords rivght hand man. He had a house made for him on the lake. Across the lake was a small airport and in case he was attacked he had a boat with an electric engin ready to take him across the lake. Then he would get in a helicopter and fly away. 3 of his family member died there his kids and his wife. It is said that they all drowned. On some days if you are looking inthe rigvht place you can see the wife now known as the lady in the lake. Altho she is never seen in the lake. Next the the house is a small river that holds the devils pit a bottomless pit. There was a mirror in the house that when you looked at it you would see ur head as a skull the scout staff removed it. Annd yes this is all true.

I'll get to posting one in a bit, once I'm not busy.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8748

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Thanks slender
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #9356

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
The Mirror Box
======================

Though written about in fiction occasionally, the mirror box is quite an old invention. Being inside of one can be enlightening or traumatizing for the witness who bears its burden. The procedure is simple, though finding and preparing the materials required might take some time.

The materials to construct the box are:
-Six square metal sheets, slightly taller than the witness. The length should never exceed the height of a witness with raised hands. One of them should be larger than the rest by at least the thickness of the sheets themselves. The material should preferably be made of graphite or lead alloy for the most prominent effect.

-Five nearly perfect, aligned mirrors, sealed upon the metal plates. Each of the 5 will form the sides and bottom of the inner box. One larger mirror should be attached to the large metal plate, which will be used for the top.

-A simple light source of pure white or bright yellow. The light source should emit in almost all directions. Candles can be used, but carbon dioxide and monoxide poisoning is a problem. The light source should not be planted upon the mirrors or receive any outside energy. Construction techniques are left up to the witness.

-Two or three alarm clocks. An extra alarm clock of any kind is also needed. Watches are alright, but not suggested due to the small type face and hands.

-Wear simple clothing.

-Do not bring any other objects. Witnesses have often crowded the box, causing it to become either useless or highly dangerous. This includes jewelery, food, weapons, or religious materials such as beads and crucifixes.

-An assistant is required to help the witness in and out of the box and get help in case of emergencies. The assistant should be trusting and as strong willed as the witness.

-Two ladders

-Several Blankets, water, medical remedies, and a first aid kit.

When the box is complete and ready to use, prepare the alarm clocks to ring around ten minutes after the witness' planned entrance. Depending on the material used for the box itself, the time of day will not matter, but a night during a new moon is suggested. Despite intuition, sound does not play a large role in the event. The witness should use a small unattached ladder to enter the box. The top should already be placed upon the box, with an opening large enough for the witness to enter. Once inside, the witness should be handed the light source and the clocks (one should be kept with the assistant). The outside assistant should ask sincerely whether the witness is alright. Once confirmation is given, the top should be moved to seal the box. The witness may turn on the light source once the box is sealed. At any point should the witness ask to leave the box (if soundproof, tapping should be used), ONLY the top should be opened. The witness may do it themselves, since the top of the box should be easily reachable. Once ten minutes are up, ALWAYS remove the top, regardless of what the witness says. Some witnesses may plead to stay inside the box, even suggesting great danger should it be opened. The assistant should never trust those pleas. Suffocation is only one of many concerns should the witness stay too long in the box. Once the top has been slid opened, place the second ladder in the box to allow the witness to leave. If the witness has any serious wounds, or discoloration, call for medical help.

Should you happen to meet a witness, never trust what they say about their experience, and never ask them for the time or where the antumbra meets.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10335

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Here's a collection of creepy/pointless/strange websites in no particular order:

wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/
www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/
www.untitled.com/
www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/
www.thisisnotatest.com/
www.tired.com/
www.timecube.com/
www.something.com/

There are literally thousands of these websites floating around the web. Strange.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10445

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Could u explain the mirror thing more? Not how to do it, but what the effects on u are? I dont get the last part, about not trusting their oppinions. Would it really have that profound an effect?
See you in the skies!

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10446

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
What do you mean, "the effects"?

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10449

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Of being in a mirror box. Ive never heard about them before, and it sounds interesting. U made it sound really creepy, and like u would need some serious supplies to live there for ten minits. Why?
See you in the skies!

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10472

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be Respectful and be bountiful to others:);)
  • Thank you received: 24
Intresting stories Slenderman. Love to hear more:) Maybe historical events, scientific stories, etc.
See ya'll in the skies.
If you lose in the outside you win in the inside.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10486

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Alrighty, I'll get a new post up here next week. ;)

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10517

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
Can you post one that has a shocking ending?
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10524

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Define shocking.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10539

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Electric chairs. B)
See you in the skies!

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10569

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
;)

Those are some pretty nasty devices actually. If you've ever witnessed how it truly works and what they have to do to keep a body from splattering all over the place.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10571

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Slender do more pokemon ones there interesting.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10573

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Slenderman wrote: ;)

Those are some pretty nasty devices actually. If you've ever witnessed how it truly works and what they have to do to keep a body from splattering all over the place.

Dang splattering all over the place. When I die I hope it's a bulit throue my eye that destroys my braine.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10582

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Eh, no you don't. I've seen people come into the emergency rooms who were shot in the face. Some of them had it blown off and were still alive.

In fact, a man was once shot 19 times and survived. Nowadays, if you're shot by anything (most gunshot wounds are from .22lr rounds) you have an 95% survival rate, just as long as you're sent and treated at a hospital. Tons of people are shot. A famous person you might recognize is rapper 50 Cent. He was shot 9 times in the chest and lived to rap another day.

It's all about the shot placement and if the person is treated. The only reason bullet wounds would lead to death pre-20th century is due to infection of the wound.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10583

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Ok I would rather be shot in the face by a canon that's a 0% survival rate and you don't feel it.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10595

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just post more pokemon stories please there cool and funny.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10652

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Skydavis1 wrote: Ok I would rather be shot in the face by a canon that's a 0% survival rate and you don't feel it.

No, you'd feel the brute force of a 50kg metal ball hitting you. I can assure you of that.

People believe anywhere in the head is instant death -- when that's completely wrong. There are only two points of "No-Pain" where someone can be killed.

But enough of that, heh. Don't want to scare anyone on the forum with those details.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10664

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
If you get shot in the head with a canon unless your brain cells have wifi they aren't going to be communicating. ;)

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10665

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
With a canon ball yiu only feel that pain for a second or less becuse that would rip your head off then you to hell or heaven and to some culters your just gone.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10666

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Kevy, you'd be surprised. I can't tell you how many people I've seen who are supposed to be dead -- but still have electrical impulses (brain activity) all throughout the brain and remain in a coma. It's very frequent. The human body is much stronger than "movies and TV" portray.

I laugh when I see someone on TV getting shot once -- and dying shortly after. It's just extremely rare, y'know?

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10672

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Ok this is my last try getting killd by the moon. When earths gravitanl pollnwins and pulls the moon into the Planet like it dose with most satellites the moon will touch earths atmosphere come down hit me and a ton of othere people crushing us and basically causing eunuch friction to the air we would be dead befor it hit us plus with the gravity it would stretch planet earth letting molten lava spew every where killing people and sucking out atmospher away. When moon hits earth it will creat enuff friction with the ground to amount to more then 10000 nucs going off in a singel spot sending a big shokwave all around the earth destroying every thing and melting earths serfice causing mass extinction to the earth let alone breaking it up sending larg pogroms of it into space also all earths warred would evaporate or boil away into gas a very hot gas. And last of all earth would be back to old Precambrian time well not really earth will just look simlar to early Precambrian time. The most pain i as a human would feel is my flesh burning off and all that other stuff in my body burning away and if I'm still alive after that I feel 1/4 the size of earth smashing me. :) so iv mentioned all that could happen well most of it if I mentioned any more it would be to disturbing. Also a fun fact when JFK got shot his face flew in his wife lap he was taken to the hospital and treated because he was still alive he just looked very bad. Well it was bad becuse they could not save him bit he did live for a while after he was shot. Same thing with Abraham LIncoln and he was shot at point blank rang In the back of the head. He lived longer after being shot then booth did when he got shot in the neck.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10677

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
I'm sorry...but what are you talking about? Where did the moon-apocalypse come from?

A lot of the things you said about what would happen if the moon hit the Earth are a bit....not entirely correct. Friction wouldn't cause a "shock wave", it wouldn't be the same as 10,000 ICBM's -- it would be much more (minus the EMP's), it wouldn't melt the Earth's surface -- but probably expose part of it. This would rapidly cool, however many toxic gases would mix in the air.

If the moon for some strange and off reason the Earth pulled in the moon (which is highly improbable unless Earth magically gained more density, which would crush us to begin with), it would stir up such a mass of dirt, gasses and other toxic substances in the air. This would essentially "blanket the Earth" which would:

A. Cause mass respiratory problems. (for anyone actually surviving such an event)
B. Block out the sun, killing all natural life.
C. Cause an extreme buildup of Greenhouse Gases, sending the Earth into another Ice Age.

And tons more. But that's only if anyone even survives impact.

Also -- about JFK's assassination. His face didn't get "blown off", hahahah. The bullet entered the frontal portion of his skull. As the bullet exited, a large portion of the Parietal and Occipital lobes of the skull were "blown off". Jacqueline Kennedy can then be seen grasping her husband's head -- even though it was too late. So really, his face was intact. It was the opposite side of the skull that was blown off. You can still see the JFK autopsy photos on the internet. However, I explicitly tell everyone under the age of 17 to not go looking. It's awfully bloody and without the proper insight, it could be mentally disturbing.

Anyways...where did this whole moon-hitting the Earth thing come from? And where did the JFK thing come from? :P

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10680

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
My teacher was talking about the JFK thing he told us his face came off and that he went and lived for while latter I also when I wrote that I was saying that yes you where correct that the human body is very strong. The earth thing I just saw that on the science Chanel they where saying that in sevral billion years the earth would have pulld the moon close enuff to earth that they would eventually collide and they where saying that just with the moon being so close for its size compared to earth it would deform the planet and stretch it and the earth would do the same to the moon this as yiu said would release all thouse gases throue the cracks in the surface. When the moon impacts the earth it would be like around 10,000 nukes or more that is what they said on the tv. The impact would creat so much heat that any thing organic would be burned up in seconds the oceans would boil away and that the top of the earths surface would melt in places and cool quickly. After that earth is very barren of corse becuse nuthing would have lived in the first place. Parts of mountain ranges would be missing frome earth stretching and then frome the impact. Earth may possibly have new mt formed frome impact but not very likely. Earth would have gained a moon or two or more frome debre launched into space. None will be as big as the old one. There is then a bunch of othere stuff that would happen it would just take anyone sevral hours to write them all down.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10684

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
  • Thank you received: 834
I know this is a little late,
But what made you think of this?
Very creepy :dry:
[/quote

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10686

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Nuthing really made me think of it it just was bam in my head so I wrote it down.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 1 month ago #10694

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Skydavis1 wrote: My teacher was talking about the JFK thing he told us his face came off and that he went and lived for while latter I also when I wrote that I was saying that yes you where correct that the human body is very strong. The earth thing I just saw that on the science Chanel they where saying that in sevral billion years the earth would have pulld the moon close enuff to earth that they would eventually collide and they where saying that just with the moon being so close for its size compared to earth it would deform the planet and stretch it and the earth would do the same to the moon this as yiu said would release all thouse gases throue the cracks in the surface. When the moon impacts the earth it would be like around 10,000 nukes or more that is what they said on the tv. The impact would creat so much heat that any thing organic would be burned up in seconds the oceans would boil away and that the top of the earths surface would melt in places and cool quickly. After that earth is very barren of corse becuse nuthing would have lived in the first place. Parts of mountain ranges would be missing frome earth stretching and then frome the impact. Earth may possibly have new mt formed frome impact but not very likely. Earth would have gained a moon or two or more frome debre launched into space. None will be as big as the old one. There is then a bunch of othere stuff that would happen it would just take anyone sevral hours to write them all down.

I hate to break it to you -- but your teacher is wrong about his face being shot off. I can assure you his face was intact, his skull however wasn't.

You're telling me where this all came from, hahahah. But what did it have to do with this thread?

Time to create page: 0.874 seconds