Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 4 months ago #4917

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Slenderman, he knows much... maybe too much. Heh heh heh.
Manfred

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 4 months ago #4918

• skeet31
  • navy .p
  • Thank you received: 0
Do you know anything about the secrets on the back of 1dollarbill slenderman?
Never back. Down

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 4 months ago #4957

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

skeet31 wrote: Do you know anything about the secrets on the back of 1dollarbill slenderman?

If you're talking about US Currency -- there's an owl/spider on the upper right hand area of the bill -- but no further than the actual number "1". Google "Owl on Dollar Bill" for pictures.

But symbolism on the bill? A good majority of the stuff you hear is made up or once was true. There isn't an Illuminati like there once was persay, but there are many organizations I've encountered like it.

In all actuality, I believe the search for an "Illuminati" is a distraction by greater forces in the search for them.

This is all opinion though. I could be wrong and it's be a tragedy. ;)

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 4 months ago #5221

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
TOYNBEE IDEA
IN Kubrick's 2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER
"All they that take up the sword, shall perish with the sword"--- the book of Matthew

"It is only the dead that have seen the end of war"--Plato
"We make war that we may live in peace"--Aristotle
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"--Jean Paul Sartre
"WHEN YOU HAVE TO KILL A MAN IT COSTS...

Last edit: by mbizzi.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 3 months ago #6436

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
So what's this months knowledge?
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 3 months ago #6444

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Yea Slenderman make a visit. Please. :woohoo:

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 3 months ago #6472

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Yes please
Don't ever quit.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 3 months ago #6511

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
Please! I don't se you in rise of glory though.
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #6926

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Hello friends! I am back. Today I have a very long and very peculiar tail to share. This is something I have had the pleasure of witnessing several times. Today I will share with you the enigmatic nature of the famous "Mel's Holes".

Around the world exist massive holes in the ground, the edges surrounded by a metal collar, and strange phenomena all about the areas they are located.

These are the Gates.

The gates have been known throughout ancient civilizations and tribes.

One man named Mel Waters has brought focus to them.

The two he has found have been dubbed "Mel's Hole(s)"

Mel asserts that, for years, locals had known about the "bottomless" nature of the hole, dumping garbage down the hole, including dead cattle, truckloads of old auto tires, and large appliances like refrigerators and TV tubes. When garbage was dumped in the hole, no sound of the object hitting the bottom was heard.

Mel claims he began a series of experiments with the hole on his property, including one where he lowered a piece of food into the hole-to detect if any water was at the bottom-at the end of progressively longer lengths of fishing line. His last attempt lowered the piece down to 80,000 feet.

At that point, in 1997, Mel sent a Fax to the Coast to Coast AM show describing the hole, and shortly thereafter appeared on the show.

Soon after the broadcasts, Mel claims that men he identified as government agents told him that there was a plane-crash nearby and that he could not approach the hole. He says that the government then offered to pay him a large monthly stipend to lease the land in perpetuity. These alleged payments are said to have continued from March 1997 through the beginning of 2000.

In December 1999, while on a bus to Olympia, Washington, Mel claims he witnessed an altercation between police officers and another passenger, after which he was taken off the bus to sign a police statement. According to Mel, the next thing he recalls is walking around San Francisco, twelve days later. He claims he had been physically beaten and his rear molars were extracted. An alleged IV scar on his arm convinced him that he had been drugged.

Mel claims that he later returned to the hole, at which time he was served with papers indicating that his ownership was now in question, due to modifications that had been made, presumably by the government tenants. Mel alleges that his assets were frozen for unstated reasons.

When he appeared on Coast to Coast, Mel Waters described the hole as being roughly nine feet across and at least 80,000 feet deep. He also claimed that it had numerous supernatural powers. According to Mel, a dead hunting dog thrown into the hole by a local was seen much later running through the woods, as if hunting with somebody else.

After his appearance on Coast to Coast in 2000, Mel claimed on a subsequent appearance that he had found a second hole. This second hole is alleged to be on public land in Nevada, under the management of the Federal Bureau of Land Management. According to Mel, the land nearby is used by Native Americans as well as "members of the Basque community" who were using the land for grazing sheep.

Mel described the second hole as being 9 feet in diameter, the same dimensions as the first hole. Mel claims that the Nevada hole has a solid metal liner, or "collar" sticking out of the ground, 2 feet high, 2 feet deep, with several notches in it.

Mel claimed that the alleged second hole's collar was composed of a substance with the following unusual paranormal properties.

Mel claims that he dropped a box wrench on the metal collar, but that the impact did not make a noise. He says this implies that the collar absorbs the sound or energy.
According to Mel, the hole is "solidly lined" with this metal as far as one can see into the hole.
Mel claims that even in winter, the area around the metal collar is warm to the touch and will keep nearby tents warm. He says the collar is not hot to the touch, however.
According to Mel, local Basques say the hole has been there, in its current state, for their community's entire existence, dating back to the 19th century. He claims one man had personal recollection of the hole since he was young, over 70 years ago at the time of the interview (since around the 1930s). In addition to his claims regarding the Basque community and the second hole, Mel has also speculated about a Basque connection to the second hole: He claims he found a whale bone near the first hole, which he asserts could have Basque origins to a history of whaling in Basque culture.

Mel further claims that the hole occasionally emits a "black beam". He acknowledged that, "this is a contradiction, but a black beam of light, okay, comes from the hole. It lasts a very short time, but it just goes directly up to the sky... if you had a flashlight, and it was capable of throwing up a solid black..."

Mel claims that he and assorted Basque locals performed an experiment with the Nevada hole, in which they lowered in a bucket of ice they bought from the grocery store. Allegedly, one bucket of ice was lowered 1500 feet into the hole, and the other bucket of ice was kept at the surface as a control. By the time half the ice on the surface bucket had melted, the bucket in the hole was to be retrieved. According to Mel, the ice in the lowered bucket had not melted, and additionally, was no longer cold to the touch. He claims that the ice had been changed in an undefined way, and described it as having a texture like silica desiccant found in packaged food. As a further experiment, Mel claims they placed the alleged bucket of unmelted ice on a cooking fire, and instead of melting, the ice allegedly began to "burn." Mel Waters described the fire as "like that last flicker before you turn off [a gas stove]". Mel goes on to claim that this new substance could be used as a source of heat, saying that "one guy took some stuff home, he put it in his wood stove... and the thing's been keeping his place warm" for over three months (September to January). Mel claims this man also reported that steam from a nearby kettle was absorbed by the burning ice, and that the area surrounding the burning ice was always very dry. According to Mel, after a few months the stove with the burning ice crashed through the floor of the man's cabin for unknown reasons, and that the man returned weeks later to find the entire cabin collapsed into "wood dust." Mel attributed this alleged phenomenon to all of the moisture being sucked out of the wood by the burning ice.

Mel wasn't around however during my visits. He was apparently in a cancer hospital located in Las Vegas. He was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer just a few weeks prior to my visit. Friends of him said that "Mel expressed his wish to have his body thrown into the Nevada hole after his death."

When I visited the area, I could feel something was...off. Something just didn't feel right. I wasn't allowed to access the Holes myself, as the area where it the Holes are located have now been purchased by the United States military and converted into a military base/training center. Here's the base's Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakima_Training_Center

If I were to jump the fence, I risked being shot for trespassing Government Property. This however doesn't stop many of those who visit the Gates.

As for the Wiki page on Mel's Holes; here it is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel's_Hole

I don't know how many of you remember the man Charles Manson. He is known for brainwashing his family/people into killing others for him. He was mad -- yet a genius. Anyways, the description of Mel's 2nd Hole in the Nevada desert bears a strong resemblance to the hole or bottomless pit believed in by The Manson Family and discussed in the various court proceedings prior to Manon's arrest. Manson preached that a bottomless pit with mystical powers existed in the Death Valley area. The Manson pit figured prominently in his end times predictions.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask. I'll try to get more stories here once a week -- but as for now; I have a Project to attend.

Oh, and I realize this is a long read. I hope this covers the past 2-3 months I haven't been on, eh? ;)

Cheers,

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #6930

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Ahhh got my slenderman fix. Interesting story definitely going to research that one! Kinda sounds like a guy I knows mouth.Skinny as a rail eats everything he can get his hands on.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #6994

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
In the body building industry, they're known as "hard gainers". Their metabolism burns off the protein and key ingredients in making muscle so fast -- that they have to eat double in order to gain muscle.

I know this because I am a hard gainer myself. However, I simply began intaking 2 grams of protein for every pound on my body (I am a lean 8% in body fat. The average male is 20%) and focused on higher reps. The biggest advantage of being a hard gainer -- it's easy getting/maintaining my abs, hahahah.

Just some random information, hahahah. If anyone needs tips on working out (both to lose weight or to add muscle), hit me up.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7029

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
im the same way a hard gainer the only bad thing about it is dumb kids say you look like you came out of hitlers consitraton camps. But it dose give me some bragging rights becsue the kids that weigh 150 or more in my class squat 85lb when i can squat 100 at a weight of 85 my arms thoue are not much stronger than thers thoue with my arms i lift the same as them 65 pounds wich is not to good im just glad its more than half my body wait where some of the people in my class its like 1/3 of theres i can jump higher than them run faster them run longer than them so i hope im in the good.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7032

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Ah yeah, strength training is always fun.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7263

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
There's a dark forest deep in the heart of the Rockies, surrounded on all sides by mountains. In the center of the forest is a lake on the shores of which you will find a large black stone. If you swim out into the center of the lake, the stone will drag you down into the darkness. You will emerge from shadows in the alley of a frightening dark city of heavily arched roofs and buildings built on stilts. You must not talk to a single citizen of this city, or you shall be trapped there forever. The citizenry is horrid and mutated, and they will leer and curse at you, and their hideous and deformed women shall offer you unknown and horrible lewdness. At the edge of this city is a highway. Walk down the left side of the road against traffic, with your thumb out, and a man in a dark truck shall pick you up and drive you back the way you came. The city will be gone, and he will take you to any place on Earth as long as you can name it and there's a road there.

==========================

There is a village somewhere in England that has not been inhabited for over twenty years. It has long since been forgotten off of most maps, and only has one road in and out of it. If you manage to find it, it will seem a peaceable enough place, the derelict buildings being overgrown and nature taking back the land for herself. However somewhere within the village is a vending machine which still has power. it will still have it's original look and sell ordinary brands of drink, but with extremely old packaging. Pay only in 0.10 pieces to buy this drink. When you recieve it, before drinking it, peer inside the can to check it's colour. If it is green, drink heartily as it will give you an unnaturally long lifespan and good luck in everything you do. If it is red, however, it will spread a horrific pestilence over you, claiming one of your senses every ten years after you drink it.

++++++++++++++++++++++

At the edge of the Pacific Ocean, on an abandoned beach in the tropics, there is a large, smooth rock that sits just beyond the reach of the highest tides. It is not cracked or marked in any way and the smooth black stone reflects even the faintest of light. It's curved and formed in just such a way that if you are very careful, you can climb on top of it from the side, and stand on a flat area at the top. If you stand on the rock when the moon is full and shining and the water is at its highest point, you can see something in the sea below you. It will become brighter and easier to see. If you dive towards the shining object, there will be no splash, no sound; you simply disappear into the ocean. No one knows what happens after you disappear. Some come back, appearing somewhere else on earth, after what seemed to them a lifetime, but was only one day.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7285

• capt Joe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
is this true? its getting me dizzy lol
ok,everyone. ive got good guns on my plane. ive gotcreepers and enderdragons on my side so watch out u also better join enigima because were beast!!!! [e] capt joe

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7323

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
is there a story about the appalations?instead of the moonshining,boot legging and runnung away from the law stories :)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
;D

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7331

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
None of my stories have included "moonshining,boot legging and runnung away from the law".

Are you talking about the Appalachian Mountains? I know a few about that range as well. :)

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7333

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
do you know about that hole in canada?when people put red dye in it the dye came out of the water in three exists and there are multiple wooden platforms
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
;D

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7334

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Are you referring to Oak Island and it's legendary "Money Pit"? It sounds like the tale you speak of.

Gosh, I couldn't imagine what lay in that island. However, there is a reason that no one has every been able to get the treasure. Which is why I believe it best to be left to the island.

Here's the backstory for those of you who haven't heard of Oak Island.

www.theoutlaws.com/gold3.htm

It's definitely something I'll be witnessing in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7337

• crazy nut
  • Thank you received: 27
Ok

Last edit: by crazy nut.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7953

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
In the most deserted part of Wyoming, there is a restaurant. There are no roads leading to it and no signs advertising it. Upon walking inside, you will see that the entire place appears to be lost in the nine-teen-fifties, in every respect. Take a seat. When the waitress comes to get your order, make it a cheeseburger with mashed potatoes. Afterwards, a red-haired lady should ask you to dance to a tune on the juke-box. Find the song on it that has the same number as your current age, pick it, then dance. When the song ends, a flash of light with engulf the whole scene, and you will be standing outside your home the following morning. You now should have the power of clairvoyance for the remaining year.

I don't know who here in Dogfight is a fan of Pokemon, but have you heard of the banned "Porygon Episode"? In Japan on December 16, 1997 at 6:30 PM Japan Standard Time this episode was aired. 20 minutes into the show featured these flashes that were extremely bright such as strobe lights, with blinks at a rate of about 12 Hz for about 4 seconds in almost fullscreen, and then for 2 seconds outright fullscreen.

At this point, viewers started to complain of blurred vision, headaches, dizziness and nausea. A few people even had seizures, blindness, convulsions, and lost consciousness. Japan's Fire Defense Agency reported a total of 685 viewers, 310 boys and 375 girls, were taken to hospitals by ambulances. Although many victims recovered during the ambulance trip, more than 150 of them were admitted to hospitals. Two people remained hospitalized for over 2 weeks.Some other people had seizures when parts of the scene were rebroadcast during news reports on the seizures. Only a small fraction of the 685 children treated were diagnosed with photosensitive epilepsy.

This clip can still be found around the internet. However, I do NOT advise you to watch it if you indeed have epilepsy or a similar condition.

There are many banned Pokemon episodes out there. It's pretty crazy stuff. Look into it, forum.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7957

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Just like to point out the first one was posted by u already, but the others were cool. The pokemon thing is kinda weird. I never liked pokemon, but i didnt know it could do that to you! :) :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #7968

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Heheheh, I thought so. But I went ahead and put it up. Glad you caught that.

Well, not all episodes are like that. In fact, the special effect they used is now banned globally to prevent a massive seizure surge.

Speaking of Pokemon, ever hear about "Pokeclipse"? It's a religion. They worship Pokemon. They believe that Nintendo has some sort of portal into the Pokemon world, and on a certain lunar eclipse -- the portal will open and we will all have Pokemon. Google it if you don't believe me. There's people who say they've witnessed Pokemon as well. It's pretty funny actually.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8000

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
That's weird.I liked pokemon on for a little while .my cousin and a few of my friends were crazy about it.
Have you heard of the mine that is said to have a lot of gold.but it's haunted they found decapitated heads.a long time ago.it's about a gold miner that killed two mexicans that said they found a lot of gold.now his or their ghosts haunt it.
A modern gold mine is near the location it's run by a old man that melts his own gold flakes to bars.
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
;D

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8001

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Is that in Mesia, New Mexico? Sounds like a tale I heard there.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8006

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
Maybe I'm not sure.is there a mountain there?
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
;D

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8010

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Yeah -- the Rocky Mountains. :)

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8012

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
This was a big sandy rock mountain it was rugged too.
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
;D

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8017

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Yeah, in Southern New Mexico, Northern Mexico and Western Texas -- it's pretty much all desert.

Re: Serene Knowledge 12 years 2 months ago #8024

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
pokemon religion? wow. just imagine on coins instead of "In God We Trust", seeing "In Pikachu We Trust". pokemon sightings? yeah the tiger ones in a zoo! they happen to not spew fire, but close enough.
See you in the skies!

Time to create page: 0.697 seconds