• Page:

TOPIC:

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #315994

• navmed
  • navmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
This guy was bad mouthing the pack in world chat. Eagle,comet and I tried to reason with him. He was hell bent on talking crap about how he has asked for help and gotten nothing but lip service. I replied that he could stop this and send Larry a pm to obtain Larry's pdf manual.

I eventually identified myself as an airmarshall and told him he was on thin ice and that he would be wise to shut down the line of conversation. He refused,continued and Comet brought up, and it was supported by others, that Condor intentionally bombed his own hangers because his team was losing and he felt like he was the only one trying.

This is not a person I want flying my squadron tag. I move for am immediate turn around of his attitude or he can go fly with the thugz or some other lesser quality type of people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316000

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
I saw him in game with Skeeter, and Skeeter was working with him. After that game ended, I ended up in another game with Skeeter but no Condor.

When I entered WC again, Condor was asking where Skeeter was because Skeeter was suppose to be training him.

I'm not really sure what he's expecting out of training, and I asked but he never answered.

It would be nice if we had a place where two people could meet for training, but it's not possible, so we have to deal with it the best we can.

Also, many told him, the real training is observing others, and playing. Yes you're going to die, especially in noob planes, but you learn a lot, and eventually you get better.

There was a time it seemed like my gun barrels were always bent and loaded with blanks, all while my plane has a big target painted on it, and made out of magnets. But eventually I got better from asking for a couple of tips, then playing A LOT to try out those tips, etc.

The device we play on makes a difference, as I see a difference in ease with my Android phone vs. my iPad3. I just don't play on my phone because the screen is too small. When I had my screen replaced on the iPad, the repair guy even told me that when the iPad 3 came out with retina display, the processor wasn't able to really handle it, thus why it's a slow machine.

Some have better devices they play on, and you just come to realize they will always be doing a great job, no matter their level. Also never dogfight one of those PC players using controllers, their planes do things that would snap a real WWI plane in half.

But through it all, you just play and have fun. If not fun, then quit and join a different mission, or quit the game completely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, pinkstar30, dognamitt, nebular, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, S. E. Dailey

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316054

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
Good post Eagle

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, EgorDogg{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316060

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

I feel that Condor is becoming an embarrassment to The Pack.

All I've seen is poor behavior that is unbecoming of A Wolf.

My Opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by EgorDogg{WP}.

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316084

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

If condor is really that bad then i motion for an immediate termination if he is flying with the pack other than that there is no way i can respect let alone fly with someone that has a anger problem over very small things, and also who invited him And accepted him right away????!!????

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316094

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

$now Wolf{WP***} wrote: If condor is really that bad then i motion for an immediate termination if he is flying with the pack other than that there is no way i can respect let alone fly with someone that has a anger problem over very small things, and also who invited him And accepted him right away????!!????

I accepted him, and stand by my decision to do so. I'd also like to point out, that he has met the minimum requirements, and all criteria set forth in the bylaws of this Squadron to be here. I've worked with him in the air, forum, and chat. I will not leave him behind because of noob blues, inexperience, or lack of knowledge in this game. We have a responsibility to guide, and mentor the newer members in any way we can. If any rules were broken, then we can deal with that, and may have already. But make no mistake Gentlemen, he is our brother presently. Stay positive, and honorable.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316115

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

$now Wolf{WP***} wrote: If condor is really that bad then i motion for an immediate termination if he is flying with the pack other than that there is no way i can respect let alone fly with someone that has a anger problem over very small things, and also who invited him And accepted him right away????!!????

I accepted him, and stand by my decision to do so. I'd also like to point out, that he has met the minimum requirements, and all criteria set forth in the bylaws of this Squadron to be here. I've worked with him in the air, forum, and chat. I will not leave him behind because of noob blues, inexperience, or lack of knowledge in this game. We have a responsibility to guide, and mentor the newer members in any way we can. If any rules were broken, then we can deal with that, and may have already. But make no mistake Gentlemen, he is our brother presently. Stay positive, and honorable.

Ill hold u to that skeeter so u think we can just change his attitude just like that huh well if u believe in him ill at least try my friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316140

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Yes Sir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316147

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Well ok but if I see it again, I am going to try to talk him down. I am sure I will be unsuccesful, but I will do as you ask.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316175

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

He sent me a PM asking where and how to get ahold of LarryG. for a copy of our flight training manual. This guy is so much a noob that he doesn't know how to send a PM, only reply to them apparently. From all reports Condor is quickly becoming a liability, but I have to side with Skeeter on this one. We should be trying to take him under our wings and provide training and guidance. I say that mostly because he is a true noob in every sense of the word, and therefore should be afforded a little more leeway than a more experienced player behaving the same way. I think everyone is correct, he is on very, VERY thin ice at this point but Skeeter wants some time to work with him and I stand behind him 100% on his decision. This may completely backfire and we might wind up showing him the door. If that is the case I want everyone to know the blame would rest entirely with me for the decision to keep him onboard longer than maybe we should. Condor is asking for help, lets see if he will accept it or not.

LarryG. If you are reading this please PM him and get the ball rolling on the training please and thank you.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, Lunas Wolf WP****, Husky Dog, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316187

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote: He sent me a PM asking where and how to get ahold of LarryG. for a copy of our flight training manual. This guy is so much a noob that he doesn't know how to send a PM, only reply to them apparently. From all reports Condor is quickly becoming a liability, but I have to side with Skeeter on this one. We should be trying to take him under our wings and provide training and guidance. I say that mostly because he is a true noob in every sense of the word, and therefore should be afforded a little more leeway than a more experienced player behaving the same way. I think everyone is correct, he is on very, VERY thin ice at this point but Skeeter wants some time to work with him and I stand behind him 100% on his decision. This may completely backfire and we might wind up showing him the door. If that is the case I want everyone to know the blame would rest entirely with me for the decision to keep him onboard longer than maybe we should. Condor is asking for help, lets see if he will accept it or not.

LarryG. If you are reading this please PM him and get the ball rolling on the training please and thank you.

Excellent reasoning Viper. That's why you make the big bucks! (So to speak).
It also shows the character of Skeeter. A noob should get more leeway.
Give him some time, then re-access

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316193

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Condors only objective is to get better. His frustrations are only in his inabilities to be lethal. We all know it takes time...lots of seat time. He's not starting drama, or being a nuisance to other squads, or players. Everything out of him has been to get better in the game. I believe, that's all he wants, to be better. And if it doesn't work out, then so be it. He's still a probie. Thanks guys.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316239

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Give Condor a helping hand. The game is full of mysteries at the beginning. I also feel its bad form to call for the dismissal of a pilot on public forum. This should strictly be a PM to Viper if some one has a problem with another pilot. This has been mentioned not so long ago. I would hate to look on the forum one day to read " Hey Cypher sucks we should cut that piece of fat from our squad " Thats my 2 cents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316243

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
So a issue with a player who has team killed ect .

I thought first a pm , then if bad behaviour continues then further discussions

After that hopefully player realizes error of there wayz .

But if then they don't and talk is sparce with them , then I say cut out the desises

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316321

• nightorado
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1160
This is not a person I want flying my squadron tag. I move for am immediate turn around of his attitude or he can go fly with the thugz or some other lesser quality type of people.[/quote]

He would not have been even considered for Thugz. But thanks for thinking of us.

;)
]

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by nightorado. Reason: Added a wink

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316343

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
night the thugz was just a play on words not an intentional slap at you or yours. I meant those that act like thugz, you are not . Sorry but I should have made it clearer

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316347

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Alright folks,I have reviewed my position and concluded that I might have handled this quieter. Yes,I agree it could be considered bad form. I also owe another apology to nightordo, a guy I know and appreciate. He did not deserve to
see his squadron name associated with undesirables.

I apologized in my last post, and I hope this does not create bad blood between our squadrons. As an Airmarshall, I handled this like the hot headed enlisted sailor I once was.

I ask that this topicend here and or be removed from our records. I am also humbly offering to leave the pack due to conduct that caused conflict and brought discredit to us. I will abide by what the courtsmartial agrees to.

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316350

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Navmed,
you are a stand up guy, and there is no need to leave the Pack.
I'm not saying you did anything wrong in the first place, but even if you did you're not the first person to do so.
I really know nothing of Condor, but if Skeeter gives an endorsement that's all I need, at least until I have first hand experience.
Cypher made a comment about what might not be discussed on a public forum.
Maybe that's something that can be considered in the future.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, navmed

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316365

• nightorado
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1160
I'm still cool with you navmed. That was nothin. I can't put a heart emoticon here so you'll have to settle for this little guy B)
]

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}

Last edit: by nightorado. Reason: Puncuation

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316389

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

I got your back Navmed.
I happen too agree..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, navmed

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316450

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
No court marshal needed :P . No need to leave us either. Lets keep the the good Vibe the Pack is known for. Your a great asset to the squad Navmed and I think I had to mowe your lawn and bring your beer when I was a WP-P lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316460

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
you still do. See we are in Italy its regs,now if we were in Germany... with a nod to John Candy in STRIPES.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 2 months ago #316533

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

i had no right to say this as i thought i had flown with him but the finals{school tests}seemed to trick my head into thinking i had flown with him but now i have a cleared head i have not flown with him yet im am srry to have said this out load instead of a pm but i will help him whenever i get a chance to fly with condor as long as he askes me questions about things i have a lot of experience with or at least some experience with once again i am srry and i back viper,skeeter,and all who wish to help him in his training and u can count me in to help him in anything i can help him with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, navmed, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 1 month ago #317676

• Condor-2
  • Thank you received: 24
Thanks for the support and leniency guys, I'm trying my best. BTW how do I find out which squad I am in?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 1 month ago #317699

• Cpt. Hornady {WP}
  • Thank you received: 43
Navmed if you go I go you got me here and are one of the most respected players in this squadron. We can't go without you.
Captin Hornady {WP}
Wolf Pack Squadron
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 1 month ago #317752

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Condor-2 wrote: Thanks for the support and leniency guys, I'm trying my best. BTW how do I find out which squad I am in?

Look at the area in the game where you name is. If you see WOLF PACK you are in HGA. If you see WOLF.PACK with the period between the words, you are in HGB.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Condor Issue 8 years 1 month ago #317754

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
not going anywhere captain h. Condor and all ofyou new guys, if you need help just ask.Pm.us,we will findthe answers.

Condor Issue 8 years 1 month ago #317765

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

if anyone needs help im always here just pm or find me in game or find someone that can get a hold of me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Condor Issue 8 years 1 month ago #318011

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

I too am here for my Pack.
Just howl.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cpt. Hornady {WP}

• Page: