Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357718

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Wish I could join you guys. I have to be up by 4am, so a 2am slugfest in the lead filled skies isn't in my future tonight. Perhaps the lag will be sorted out some by the time I get to play again.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Dunc7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357765

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

So I was looking over our main page and there is lots that needs to be edited, however it looks like some weird glitch has removed my moderator status and given it to Dickless. I have emailed zup about getting it fixed but he seems to have his hands full with bigger issues at the moment but I am confident he will reinstate me when he gets a free minute. In the meantime, if you have forum issues just be patient.

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357788

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
Moderators: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP!!! the page wolverine made on forum its showin a bunch of us as mods !!!!with mod options
viper fyi wolverine cussed me in game for tellin him he wouldin last in wp droping cussing arguing and acting a fool in games he said he would get in anyway didnt matter what i asked him to do to make it in wolfpack
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357791

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
did I miss something?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357793

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Hi all,

Just popping in to howl at everyone. Lot's of changes--OOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOO

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357874

• Baron64 {WP}
  • Do you have what it takes to be called Ace?
  • Thank you received: 52
What did I miss?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357877

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
baron post on wolf.pack were not use this anymore viper made a new one

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357887

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Baron64 {WP} wrote: What did I miss?

Welcome back Baron!

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooowwwww

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357906

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Baron64 {WP} wrote: What did I miss?

Welcome back Baron!

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooowwwww

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wb my brother pls pm me or the guys if you have any questions or anything you need brother glad your back
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357958

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
Guys, sorry I haven't been all that active lately. Probably in the busiest week of my life here. Ahhhhh

Anyhoo, funny enough I found MOM's own Wigbomb in another game. lol

They have like 7 Mom groups over there. We were chatting a little this morning about stuff.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357963

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Agent003{WP*}Å|Ñ wrote: Guys, sorry I haven't been all that active lately. Probably in the busiest week of my life here. Ahhhhh

Anyhoo, funny enough I found MOM's own Wigbomb in another game. lol

They have like 7 Mom groups over there. We were chatting a little this morning about stuff.

Good to hear Wigbomb is back.

No worries about life interfering with DF... Life comes first bro

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357976

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Hey---here's everyone!

Baron, long time and welcome back. Just got back in the game myself after a few months of crazy job stuff.

Agent, you off on another secret mission. You go bro!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357981

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
Wig isn't returning to dogfight as far as I know, but he's been running the real Mean Old Men in another game / website for a good while. Unknown to much of the community, I'm told the MOMs here aren't even the real thing... lol.

Last edit: by Agent003{WP*}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #357987

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Agent003{WP*}Å|Ñ wrote: Wig isn't returning to dogfight as far as I know, but he's been running the real Mean Old Men in another game / website for a good while. Unknown to much of the community, I'm told the MOMs here aren't even the real thing... lol.

If I'm right, think he is talking about the MOMs in WoTB World of Tanks Blitz, if I'm wrong well that's another one lol

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358024

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Lunas Wolf WP**** wrote:

Agent003{WP*}Å|Ñ wrote: Wig isn't returning to dogfight as far as I know, but he's been running the real Mean Old Men in another game / website for a good while. Unknown to much of the community, I'm told the MOMs here aren't even the real thing... lol.

If I'm right, think he is talking about the MOMs in WoTB World of Tanks Blitz, if I'm wrong well that's another one lol

I think you are right. When Wig got banned I think he took a lot of the existing moms to WOT. Some of them reached out at the time, but just like now I barely have time to play one game, let alone two.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Armament

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358027

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Lunas Wolf WP**** wrote:

I think you are right. When Wig got banned I think he took a lot of the existing moms to WOT. Some of them reached out at the time, but just like now I barely have time to play one game, let alone two.

I forgot exactly what wig. Got banned for..

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358062

• stealthis13
  • Thank you received: 31

I really enjoy playing dogfight elite and was thrilled when Pmoon asked me to join the WolfPack. Having read the rules and learned more about this group, i would be honored to become a part of your elite squad if you will have me. Thank you to PMoon and the whole WolfPack Squad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358063

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
Hi ya to all u wolfies..it nice to see the pack still thriving.....gud luck Stealth ..these are a great bunch ...taught me lot....

an spoke to Viper earlier......

gud luck guys wishin u all the best :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, stealthis13

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358082

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

stealthis13 wrote: I really enjoy playing dogfight elite and was thrilled when Pmoon asked me to join the WolfPack. Having read the rules and learned more about this group, i would be honored to become a part of your elite squad if you will have me. Thank you to PMoon and the whole WolfPack Squad.

If Pmoon recommended you then you must have made an impression. Have you requested in the game yet?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358087

• stealthis13

PMoon stated that i should check out the WolfPack page, to check out the squads rules, and get a feel for what being a WolfPack member is all about. Then, if everything seemed ok to me, to go to the squad section in the game and join from there. So i did, and yes i am really excited. The only reason i also asked to join here is because while reading the Wolf.Pack page i saw that there should be a formal request be submitted here as well. So that's where i am at right now and I am really excited to be nominated for a position in this squad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, pmoon1{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358093

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

stealth s13 wrote: PMoon stated that i should check out the WolfPack page, to check out the squads rules, and get a feel for what being a WolfPack member is all about. Then, if everything seemed ok to me, to go to the squad section in the game and join from there. So i did, and yes i am really excited. The only reason i also asked to join here is because while reading the Wolf.Pack page i saw that there should be a formal request be submitted here as well. So that's where i am at right now and I am really excited to be nominated for a position in this squad.

" post=358087]PMoon stated that i should check out the WolfPack page, to check out the squads rules, and get a feel for what being a WolfPack member is all about. Then, if everything seemed ok to me, to go to the squad section in the game and join from there. So i did, and yes i am really excited. The only reason i also asked to join here is because while reading the Wolf.Pack page i saw that there should be a formal request be submitted here as well. So that's where i am at right now and I am really excited to be nominated for a position in this squad.[/quote]

Welcome aboard stealthis. . As Wolf Pack tradition dictates, You will now enter your probationary phase of becoming a Wolf in the most unique squadron in the game . The realm of the Wolf Pack . This is a phrase that still puts me a spark in my eye, bristles my back fur., Ears perked.
The uncontrolable urge to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOoooooo
Howl :).. Wolf Pack Squadron is more then just a banner and forum page . This is a group of guys that are very unique. We all flly to have as much fuun as possible. Our ranks are filled with the Elite of the Elite. Yet Points are not our driving force. Our Purpose is for each other. The squad. And making Reds beg for mercy. You shall give none AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.

I am Cypher 7 Wolf Packs Recruitment officer. Pmoon is one of our most elite Pilots.
Feel honoured to have a invited from such pilot as this.
pilot as this.

Your Probation begins now, It has no set time limit. During this period you will now be known as

. As Wolf Pack tradition dictates, You will now enter your probationary phase of becoming a Wolf in the most unique squadron in the game . The realm of the Wolf Pack . This is a phrase that still puts me a spark in my eye, bristles my back fur., Ears perked.
The uncontrolable urge to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOoooooo
Howl :).. Wolf Pack Squadron is more then just a banner and forum page . This is a group of guys that are very unique. We all flly to have as much fuun as possible. Our ranks are filled with the Elite of the Elite. Yet Points are not our driving force. Our Purpose is for each other. The squad. And making Reds beg for mercy. You shall give none AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.
s

Your Probation begins now, It has no set time limit. During this period you will now be known as " post=358087]PMoon stated that i should check out the WolfPack page, to check out the squads rules, and get a feel for what being a WolfPack member is all about. Then, if everything seemed ok to me, to go to the squad section in the game and join from there. So i did, and yes i am really excited. The only reason i also asked to join here is because while reading the Wolf.Pack page i saw that there should be a formal request be submitted here as well. So that's where i am at right now and I am really excited to be nominated for a position in this squad.[/quote]

Welcome aboard stealthis. . As Wolf Pack tradition dictates, You will now enter your probationary phase of becoming a Wolf in the most unique squadron in the game . The realm of the Wolf Pack . This is a phrase that still puts me a spark in my eye, bristles my back fur., Ears perked.

I am Cypher 7 Wolf Packs Recruitment officer. Pmoon is one of our most elite Pilots.
Feel honoured to have a invite from such pilot as this.
pilot as this.

Your Probation begins now, It has no set time limit. During this period you will now be known as stealthis(WP-p). . Please do not alter or change your new Wolf pack name. Be Proud and Howl loud. Greet your team with a Howl AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358096

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I tried to edit thhat post a coupletimes and weird things keep happening so
Im just leaving as is
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, StarsandBars, stealthis13

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358104

• stealthis13

Wow! Thank you very much for giving me this chance to become a part of the Wolf Pack. I am so excited, and i can't wait to get up in the air and show off my new name tag so i will keep this short. I have one question about my name tho, can i keep the 13 that is after stealthis or just put stealthis(WP-p). I will keep the latter unless told otherwise ok.. that post seemed to be trying to get away from you Cypher , so wasn't sure if maybe the 13 was ommitted thru a mistake But for now i will just follow your orders. Thank you to you Cypher, PMoon, and to all the WolfPack!! ÀaAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358106

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Wow cypher i didnt,realize,that was back fur!
Thought it was part of your mullet O.o
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, S. E. Dailey

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358117

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

stealthis13 wrote: Wow! Thank you very much for giving me this chance to become a part of the Wolf Pack. I am so excited, and i can't wait to get up in the air and show off my new name tag so i will keep this short. I have one question about my name tho, can i keep the 13 that is after stealthis or just put stealthis(WP-p). I will keep the latter unless told otherwise ok.. that post seemed to be trying to get away from you Cypher , so wasn't sure if maybe the 13 was ommitted thru a mistake But for now i will just follow your orders. Thank you to you Cypher, PMoon, and to all the WolfPack!! ÀaAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Yes absolutely keep the 13. Yes that post went wacko. Every time I tried to highlight and delete a section of the post, it ended up re copying its self and pasting again at the bottom.. Sorry about that. I am not the most eloquent writer to start with lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, stealthis13

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358124

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Best place in the world bros, one day, this War is gunna end.....

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358125

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

stealth s13 wrote: PMoon stated that i should check out the WolfPack page, to check out the squads rules, and get a feel for what being a WolfPack member is all about. Then, if everything seemed ok to me, to go to the squad section in the game and join from there. So i did, and yes i am really excited. The only reason i also asked to join here is because while reading the Wolf.Pack page i saw that there should be a formal request be submitted here as well. So that's where i am at right now and I am really excited to be nominated for a position in this squad.

" post=358087]PMoon stated that i should check out the WolfPack page, to check out the squads rules, and get a feel for what being a WolfPack member is all about. Then, if everything seemed ok to me, to go to the squad section in the game and join from there. So i did, and yes i am really excited. The only reason i also asked to join here is because while reading the Wolf.Pack page i saw that there should be a formal request be submitted here as well. So that's where i am at right now and I am really excited to be nominated for a position in this squad.

Feel honoured to have a invited from such pilot as this.
pilot as this.

Your Probation begins now, It has no set time limit. During this period you will now be known as

. As Wolf Pack tradition dictates, You will now enter your probationary phase of becoming a Wolf in the most unique squadron in the game . The realm of the Wolf Pack . This is a phrase that still puts me a spark in my eye, bristles my back fur., Ears perked.
s

Your Probation begins now, It has no set time limit. During this period you will now be known as " post=358087]PMoon stated that i should check out the WolfPack page, to check out the squads rules, and get a feel for what being a WolfPack member is all about. Then, if everything seemed ok to me, to go to the squad section in the game and join from there. So i did, and yes i am really excited. The only reason i also asked to join here is because while reading the Wolf.Pack page i saw that there should be a formal request be submitted here as well. So that's where i am at right now and I am really excited to be nominated for a position in this squad.[/quote]

Feel honoured to have a invite from such pilot as this.
pilot as this.

Your Probation begins now, It has no set time limit. During this period you will now be known as stealthis(WP-p). . Please do not alter or change your new Wolf pack name. Be Proud and Howl loud. Greet your team with a Howl AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooo[/quote]

Indeed I did invite Stealthis 13 to be a wolf, he showed me to be a tenacious fighter who though was fighting against insurmountable odds fought on without complaint or any hint of quit in him so I would encourage all my brothers to welcome him and help him grow in the pack and train him well. Aaaaahhhhhwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, stealthis13

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358128

• stealthis13

Thank you so much for your comments and of course for the invite to be in the WolfPack. I wont let you down. And some day, when my skill level catches up to the never ending drive to win and be the best i can be, you will have yourself a true WolfPack member that you will be very proud of. Thanks again PMoon and to all the WolfPack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, StarsandBars, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358240

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
welcome aboard brother !!! any questions u have pls let us know we like to get to know our new members and help as much a possible :)aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, stealthis13

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 1 month ago #358269

• stealthis13

Any tips or tricks you could share with me so that i could become a better pilot would be very much appreciated. And idk if it is ok for me to come up with a banner or if that was something i might get later. But i came up with as few ideas. Anyways, thanks again everybody!!

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.111 seconds