TOPIC:

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198499

• Mäx Vön Müller
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 8

gunnerzz wrote:

Mäx Vön Müller wrote: What a joke!!!

Thanks for your pointless opinion. ..but that is your opinion now you can exit the same way you came but faster...cya

no the point is anyone who thinks this is a good idea is a joke. Who are you to think you can police this game. I play the game fair so i dont care, but i guarantee with in the next day or to some of the top pilots in this game that just sighed up will be droping out soon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198501

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

*[M]VonHulk wrote: I would like to shed my nice guy persona, maybe become GREEN for a while. I already have a list of players I chase out of games regularly.

I'm going to hold off on joining, I'm not 100% sure this will work. I saw the mess it became last time. So I respectfully resign.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, Gizmo., [M]oon, Slash

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198503

• Mäx Vön Müller
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
toda!!! :whistle: next!!!

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198504

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Hi WHIP, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to drop out for personnel reasons.

Take care my friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [M] Kidd

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198514

• Mäx Vön Müller
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
:blink:

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198517

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hey let them drop....only the strong survive anyways....but police the game??What do you call the blacklist?Well if you have noticed the blacklist has failed as well.No matter what a person does in life someone will always complain or cry about it even this...is you play the game straight up then task doesn't affect you what so ever...but you still get on this thread running your mouths....go figure cause that makes no sense at all....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elim

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198520

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Yea I can tell you why they are backing down. Its no their decision. Their head of command is telling them to not get involved. I like this idea, u know every squad has a hit list, MOM, Misfits, Falcons, Gunners Inc, and many more. Only difference here is at least they are being told why they are being hunted. Then they have the chance to reform and start fresh with a clean slate. Whats wrong with that?

I for one am very happy this is back, only reason I couldn't join last time is my squad command wouldn't allow it. This is a more decent way to handle foul players. There are no mods at the moment to right the wrongs, only Jacob, and im sure he is getting tired by handling dogfight all by himself. This is what I like to call tough love. Punish them so they see their wrong doing and give then the chance to redeem themselves.

I have simple advice for the guys hat don't like the idea. Don't post DUHHH.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198521

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Jacob unfortunately doesn't have the power to ban or mute anyone.. he is just a forum moderator now.. so in the game we have to police ourselves.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198522

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

There u have it, Even more of a reason for TASK to return.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198523

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Whip I would think about not continuing this Task thing buddy. Its creating drama already amongst pilots who genuinely respect eachother. My opinion is let the squads protect their own pilots thats what squads are for, family, protection and support. If a pilot is getting spawnkilled or teamkilled they can discuss it with their squad and if action is needed thats their desicion. I have an idea that might work. I say get rid of the blacklist thread, its a joke. Why not create a new thread where a squad can go and post pics showing proof that someone was team, spawnkilling one of their members and request approval to retaliate. The other squads look at the evidence and make a descision. Maybe form a committee where each squad has a represantative for approvals.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198524

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949

[*M]coop wrote: I would love to be added to the list bro!!! I will even change my pic for ya...lol

I respectfully withdraw my application to join for personal reasons
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198526

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Dragon Mercenary wrote: Yea I can tell you why they are backing down. Its no their decision. Their head of command is telling them to not get involved. I like this idea, u know every squad has a hit list, MOM, Misfits, Falcons, Gunners Inc, and many more. Only difference here is at least they are being told why they are being hunted. Then they have the chance to reform and start fresh with a clean slate. Whats wrong with that?

I for one am very happy this is back, only reason I couldn't join last time is my squad command wouldn't allow it. This is a more decent way to handle foul players. There are no mods at the moment to right the wrongs, only Jacob, and im sure he is getting tired by handling dogfight all by himself. This is what I like to call tough love. Punish them so they see their wrong doing and give then the chance to redeem themselves.

I have simple advice for the guys hat don't like the idea. Don't post DUHHH.

Thanks my brother for shedding the light on this for me....well you guys answer to who you wish thats fine Gunnerzz has his own backbone and I stand on my own 2 feet and this ideal is good and its not hurting anyone at all so if you don't like the ideal thats fine keep it to yourself!!And if you have to be a puppet and answer to someone no need to apply for TASK...Really its that easy ...this is not a hit list for our squads or personal reasons this is for the game rules ....I know theres a few of these Task members whos not gonna be worried or discouraged by your negative crap so why bother wasting your breath?Thanks again dragon!!!!Didn't realize there was so many puppets in this game..

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198528

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Snoop coopy coop! How you doing man

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198531

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Whip there trying to close this down my brother that just makes it stronger!!!!Never seen in my life so much girl drama amoung grown men lmao!!!!!

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198533

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
I like how all Misfits left! LOL! ill help ya Whip there needs to be some kind of justice and sense there isn't many mutes or bans being giving well just have to start following Hammurabi's Code: "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198535

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Gunz i understand what your saying and I personally dont care for Task as I dont spawn or team kill, but the fact that you yourself are saying its bringing so much drama should be a concern. We all fly together and want a clean game, not gonna happen. There will always be spawn and team killers, new players come everyday. The mission of Task is to stop the drama and its already creating huge drama. The last thing i want is playing a match and feeling alone cuz pilots are to busy hunting some dude on a list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198536

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802

[LF]Mr.Sunshine wrote: I like how all Misfits left! LOL! ill help ya Whip there needs to be some kind of justice and sense there isn't many mutes or bans being giving well just have to start following Hammurabi's Code: "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." :P

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
-mahatma Ghandi

Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!, [M] Kidd, Rat Tat Tat!

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198538

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Were any of you here when TASK was up and running the first time? No. I was,Whip was, and it became a mess. We will see how it works out. I wish Whip the best. I hope he can corral the TASKERS, I am not a puppet, but I am one of the respected player of this game. I do my own Tasking in the game, to clean up the garbage. This is how I look at it, I consider this my playground, and I don't like anyone Crapping in my sandbox. When I see a player constantly teamkilling or tank spawning, I put them on the Blacklist for all to see. What you do about it is up to you.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Mongo, Slash, Thulsa Doom

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198539

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[LF]Mr.Sunshine wrote: I like how all Misfits left! LOL! ill help ya Whip there needs to be some kind of justice and sense there isn't many mutes or bans being giving well just have to start following Hammurabi's Code: "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." :P

I would just like to ask how does this make you any better then the people that you are going after? Seams like vigilante justice to me! :whistle: yes I have asked all Misfits not to be apart of TASK! Why? Well that's none of your business now is it.
You may also want to be careful who you let into TASK some that have requested to be apart of this have camped before and still do. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]VonHuLK, Slash, [M] Kidd

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198541

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
No, you guys have it wrong, the MISFITS have explained how they like to handle this internally and In between squads, not in the open. I will respect their decision as I will also respect the decision of WHIP to Create his task squad. If anyone can make it work he can.

We certainly are not trying to close him down as whip is respected by me. Now sunshine and gun, why can't you accept the MISFIT decision. I believe in task and I also believe in the squadrons right to take care of their own business. If you two are a representative of TASK than WHIP is in big trouble already.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Kidd

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198542

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: I would like to shed my nice guy persona, maybe become GREEN for a while. I already have a list of players I chase out of games regularly.

I'm going to hold off on joining, I'm not 100% sure this will work. I saw the mess it became last time. So I respectfully resign.

No worries and really the mess was the complaining but what else is new. No hard feelings in any way it's a personal choice.

I will stress to everyone yet again there is no point in posting your opinions here. I've heard it and frankly don't care since if you really think this is a bad idea and wrong then you don't understand it all.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198545

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Rat Tat Tat! wrote: Gunz i understand what your saying and I personally dont care for Task as I dont spawn or team kill, but the fact that you yourself are saying its bringing so much drama should be a concern. We all fly together and want a clean game, not gonna happen. There will always be spawn and team killers, new players come everyday. The mission of Task is to stop the drama and its already creating huge drama. The last thing i want is playing a match and feeling alone cuz pilots are to busy hunting some dude on a list.

Rat brother there would be no drama if the ones against it would stay off it right?Right...and its obvious the misfits have a issue with it and thats all good...keep it to yourself and Hulk I did play back then so your wrong I just didn't stay long but I remember the old task....but either way that was then this is now if you dont agree or whatever great just stay off the thread and stop trying to stir the pot...

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198547

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I am putting a temp lock on this...everyone there is a discussion thread go argue there.

I am moving all arguements there
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, DD I Stranger

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198548

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: No, you guys have it wrong, the MISFITS have explained how they like to handle this internally and In between squads, not in the open. I will respect their decision as I will also respect the decision of WHIP to Create his task squad. If anyone can make it work he can.

We certainly are not trying to close him down as whip is respected by me. Now sunshine and gun, why can't you accept the MISFIT decision. I believe in task and I also believe in the squadrons right to take care of their own business. If you two are a representative of TASK than WHIP is in big trouble already.

Really crocket what have I ever done bro???Accept the misfits decision we did I believe.Now you wanna take cracks at me dude??Ive never done anything for you or anyone else to throw jabs at me dude...but whatever makes you feel better but be prepared I throw back for sure....

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198549

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Stir the pot? When and how did I stir this pot you speak of? I respectfully resigned, wished Whip the best. I didn't say it was a bad idea. Nor did I speak badly of anyone in Task. I didn't call any of them puppets or girls. Check yourself.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198550

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Look I will even go against what I said and discuss items if you all will just calm down. There is no core of this fight so lets discuss as reasonable people. I will be back when I move all the rest of the commenatry from the wrong thread to the right one

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198551

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

If you all are going to simply sling crap back and forth Ill lock this one too as it's getting out of hand.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198552

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Stir the pot? When and how did I stir this pot you speak of? I respectfully resigned, wished Whip the best. I didn't say it was a bad idea. Nor did I speak badly of anyone in Task. I didn't call any of them puppets or girls. Check yourself.

Wow this sh... getting funny...I didn't direct one thing to you hulk man let me say it like this ive played this game for 4 months I've not attacked anyone in this game so whatever crockets speaking who knows ???But I like whips ideal and agree so those of you who don't now are coming at me for whatever reason so let me put it like this I stand for what I believe in your opinions about me are what they are!!You like me awesome if you dont I don't give a s...!!You can't change me....

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198553

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

gunnerzz wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Stir the pot? When and how did I stir this pot you speak of? I respectfully resigned, wished Whip the best. I didn't say it was a bad idea. Nor did I speak badly of anyone in Task. I didn't call any of them puppets or girls. Check yourself.

Wow this sh... getting funny...I didn't direct one thing to you hulk man let me say it like this ive played this game for 4 months I've not attacked anyone in this game so whatever crockets speaking who knows ???But I like whips ideal and agree so those of you who don't now are coming at me for whatever reason so let me put it like this I stand for what I believe in your opinions about me are what they are!!You like me awesome if you dont I don't give a s...!!You can't change me....

on that note respect for whip im done!!

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198554

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

gunnerzz wrote:

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: No, you guys have it wrong, the MISFITS have explained how they like to handle this internally and In between squads, not in the open. I will respect their decision as I will also respect the decision of WHIP to Create his task squad. If anyone can make it work he can.

Really crocket what have I ever done bro???Accept the misfits decision we did I believe.Now you wanna take cracks at me dude??Ive never done anything for you or anyone else to throw jabs at me dude...but whatever makes you feel better but be prepared I throw back for sure....

Umm who was calling Misfits Girls and puppets? Not to mention only the strong will survive! Rotflmao :whistle:
I did not see any disrespect form any Misfits just those who responded to Misfits leaving TASK!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [M] Kidd

Time to create page: 0.862 seconds