Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stats; World Rank, Squad Rank, & Ur Military Rank! 9 years 8 months ago #196642

• 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
Sorry bout the confusion earlier v/hip. This topic can easily get confusing because of the three ranks that are involved. Points do contribute to ur rank as u said, ur Military rankings. Although I were speaking of The World rankings, which is acquired by ur over all stats which ur total of "W" has a large contribution towards ur World rankings. That is all, didn't mean to continue on this topic, but I just thought it's interesting & educational for all of us DF pilots to know. Pluribus has only 14 to 15,000 kills, with almost the same amount of deaths (slightly) & he is noted amongst The Top 50's.......thnkz to his high # of Wins ;)
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stats; World Rank, Squad Rank, & Ur Military Rank! 9 years 8 months ago #196765

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

I do not understand, explain better thanks!

Stats; World Rank, Squad Rank, & Ur Military Rank! 9 years 8 months ago #196795

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

*111|Heroicz~~ wrote: Sorry bout the confusion earlier v/hip. This topic can easily get confusing because of the three ranks that are involved. Points do contribute to ur rank as u said, ur Military rankings. Although I were speaking of The World rankings, which is acquired by ur over all stats which ur total of "W" has a large contribution towards ur World rankings. That is all, didn't mean to continue on this topic, but I just thought it's interesting & educational for all of us DF pilots to know. Pluribus has only 14 to 15,000 kills, with almost the same amount of deaths (slightly) & he is noted amongst The Top 50's.......thnkz to his high # of Wins ;)

Nope and I don't why this is so hard for you to get. I'll say it one more time extra slow. Everyone including Morafs have points that they accumulate by shooting down planes and landing in chute and bombing and reloading and and and... The points accumulated are how you are ranked against other pilots the top 100, or anywhere in df including squad rank. The only difference is in squad rank, the group in which you are ranked is only your squad so the number #1 spot is taken by the player with the most points.

There used to be more like what you are saying in that MoRAF was previously capped at 1 million then once a player reached the max the players also at the max would be scored against each other by some formula I don't know...maybe straight KDR but I'm not sure.

The short of it is its all points man and I only spend anytime telling you this over and over because you insist on teaching it to others! Honestly go and find any player of the same military rank even moraf who has a higher world ranking and less points than someone else...until then please stop telling people this because you are wrong.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ziza

Last edit: by Whiplash.

Stats; World Rank, Squad Rank, & Ur Military Rank! 9 years 8 months ago #196856

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Thank you! wiplas ok.

Stats; World Rank, Squad Rank, & Ur Military Rank! 9 years 8 months ago #196857

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Thank you! wiplas ok.

Stats; World Rank, Squad Rank, & Ur Military Rank! 9 years 8 months ago #196888

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank u v/hip for ur response. The more responses I can get in this matter then the more I can understand my progress as I move closer to a top 100th spot! It gets kinda confusing to me on how to formulate this calculation??? Maybe Zuperman can post on forum The Formula they use to calculate points,ranks,spots,positions, & achievements etc.. :whistle: Gud evening & Gud day B)

Stats; World Rank, Squad Rank, & Ur Military Rank! 9 years 8 months ago #198853

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
A v/hip, gud day to u all. I was on forum several days ago & ran across zupermans post on Ranks & how it's formulated!!! gotta hand it to you ole buddy ole pal, after reading what Zup had to say or who ever posted the discussion(The Zup crew) I was devastated by the similarities on what you were saying, it's all out of wac Lol, But you do have a point!! I can understand ur view sum how clearly now that the rain is gone?? :side: . U know what's getting to me though?? :unsure: , I never knew fighter pilots gets more points for shooting down higher ranked pilots!!??? :ohmy: . v/hip!, don't u know if that point system is still actually in affect what this means??? Exactly, how did u guest!!?? This means I am truely on the hunt for the "Red October"!!! Sum how I Felt lke I knew chasing down noobs was a waste of time if not in War Code Specifications. Bummer for higher ranks although, the only thing they can shoot down is equal or lower ranks, resulting to no extra dividends :dry: . Only one way to get gud & that's to compete with the gud :ohmy: :huh: :unsure: :dry: :S :whistle: B)

Attachments:

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.544 seconds