• Page:

TOPIC:

What has happened to LEGENDS? 9 years 2 weeks ago #257605

• [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.
  • [ M ]     .-=-PHI-=-.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 475

When I first started playing DF a couple of years ago, LEGENDS was one of the best squadrons. They were kicking ass all over. So when I was approached a couple of months ago to join I jumped at the chance. I thought I was joining something great. Alas I was mistaken. Only a small handful of pilots are active and many have left (including 9K who recruited me) The squadron has withered away, it is as quiet as hell on squad chat and here on the forum, most of the time its just me and FLAK on squad chat. I was hoping for a little more camaraderie within the squad. Apart from FLAK BAIT I rarely see anyone else. I am therefore with heavy heart leaving the once great LEGENDS. Sorry brothers but I am looking for more from a squad :( I wish you all well and hope to see more LEGENDS in the air in the future.

FLAK, dude I'm sorry :( Hope I see you around my friend :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What has happened to LEGENDS? 9 years 2 weeks ago #258468

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
It will be making a come back soon... ;)

What has happened to LEGENDS? 9 years 2 weeks ago #258472

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325

Mr.Becken wrote: It will be making a come back soon... ;)

Does this mean youre leaving dd
The Brandyman can.....

What has happened to LEGENDS? 9 years 2 weeks ago #258473

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Depends what zeek says

What has happened to LEGENDS? 9 years 2 weeks ago #258519

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869

[LF] PHI 1.618 wrote: When I first started playing DF a couple of years ago, LEGENDS was one of the best squadrons. They were kicking ass all over. So when I was approached a couple of months ago to join I jumped at the chance. I thought I was joining something great. Alas I was mistaken. Only a small handful of pilots are active and many have left (including 9K who recruited me) The squadron has withered away, it is as quiet as hell on squad chat and here on the forum, most of the time its just me and FLAK on squad chat. I was hoping for a little more camaraderie within the squad. Apart from FLAK BAIT I rarely see anyone else. I am therefore with heavy heart leaving the once great LEGENDS. Sorry brothers but I am looking for more from a squad :( I wish you all well and hope to see more LEGENDS in the air in the future.

FLAK, dude I'm sorry :( Hope I see you around my friend :)

Hi Flak long time no see buddy, glad to see u back. Long story short man, I'm the original owner (spitfire). Stuff went south for LEGENDS unfortunately :/ most of the members joined Misfits, LE and G.I. I'd like to personally apologize for this inconvenience but the reason LEGENDS died is entirely my fault.

Idk if we can ever reunite, some see it as the past and some would go back if others did.a few months ago was LEGENDS b day and it made me think about a reunion for a month or something. Idk I'm just throwing an idea out there.
Misfit 4 life

Last edit: by WarEagle!.

What has happened to LEGENDS? 9 years 2 weeks ago #258525

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It always makes me sad to see old screenshots etc relating to LEGENDS. I thought about re joining but if anything was to happen it would have to be started from scratch. To me LEGENDS is a great squad but its history of everything follows it around. I don't really like that. So I'm joining blacks squad sense he just got it back hopefully we can make something of his "virgin" squad. Maybe even integrate LEGENDS into maybe like LEGENDS ACES? but that's up to zeek and black

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.
  • Page:
Moderators: GreyNade
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds