Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310077

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Thank you for doing all of this, HB. I hope everybody had a good time. Certainly, I participated in many games with outstanding efforts from many of the participants. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all who competed in the contest. I think it was a real success!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, EgorDogg{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310081

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
Yes Dunc I agree. Was good fun HB. I didn't realize it was 48 hrs. Oh well saved me a lot of sleepless hours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310104

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Great contest everyone.

I had fun just playing, and sometimes I got really lucky.

There were a few games that I got into that I was the only player, so easy to go capture the flag, or capture the carrier. Usually for the bombing missions someone would come in before I could get all the hangers, then it became a typical mission with more and more showing up.

Other times I entered a game and soon after taking off I would get a You Win message, wow, didn't even have to do anything. HA! One of my favorites was popping in and seeing Raz (or Rez) and Dunc had been playing for awhile. I flew in and got two hangers, and for that one run I was 8:0 (good job if I must say myself). Right after that someone was able to get the last hanger with a tank shell and we won.

But overall I didn't try to get as many wins as I could, I just played like I normally would. There was even one time I jumped into a game, only a couple hangers left on my side, Talon was on the other with Vela and a couple others, and I had three noobs. One of the noobs got a couple hangers and I said GJ, I thought he just did a great sneak job. But then I saw he got a third, which told me he got the tank glitch by their base. I spent the rest of the mission working on teaching them about glitches, and about where the line is for tanking. They really didn't understand at first why using a tank was a glitch, but I think they understand now (I hope they do).

I did track my wins, and after I reached 50 I decided that was enough and spent the rest of the time reading a new book.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, DireWolf{WP****}, Jasta1, Dunc7, Glenn Danzig

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310107

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Thx for putting up this contest, was great fun. :)
I think everybody did his best, and played as much as possible.
Whiplash, im absolutly with u . I have got the same Style of playing like you do, but we tried and gave our best, tht counts.
Those different Style of playing make this game so special, and its good so.
Congratulation to Dunc7 and Eagle, well deserved, no chance to catch you up. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, Dunc7

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310109

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Despite what I said I am still happy and thankful for you putting on the contest HB. So many had a good time and these extra events help enrich the game. Good job Dunc thats a crazy amt of wins.

Thanks again HB.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, Jasta1, Dunc7

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310111

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Until Eagle told me how many games I had won, I really had no idea. I heard on WC that RC had gotten 47 wins at that time, and was positive that I couldn't have more than 35 myself (cringe), so I would have to hurry up. In reality, the weird thing was that I actually won almost every single game I played in this weekend, so my WIN-total of 117 reflects that abnormally high percentage (lost 3 out of 120 = 2.5%). Usually, you win one, lose a couple, you know? However, we all get on a roll once in a while, and I guess I did during this contest. Wish it was like that all the time! Had some great games against a lot of great players, and a good time was certainly had by all.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, Jasta1

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310141

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

thought I was gonna catch eagle then I woke up in my lazy boy with kindle on the floor lol had fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, Jasta1

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310158

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

E*A*G*L*E wrote: Great contest everyone.

I had fun just playing, and sometimes I got really lucky.

There were a few games that I got into that I was the only player, so easy to go capture the flag, or capture the carrier. Usually for the bombing missions someone would come in before I could get all the hangers, then it became a typical mission with more and more showing up.

Other times I entered a game and soon after taking off I would get a You Win message, wow, didn't even have to do anything. HA! One of my favorites was popping in and seeing Raz (or Rez) and Dunc had been playing for awhile. I flew in and got two hangers, and for that one run I was 8:0 (good job if I must say myself). Right after that someone was able to get the last hanger with a tank shell and we won.

But overall I didn't try to get as many wins as I could, I just played like I normally would. There was even one time I jumped into a game, only a couple hangers left on my side, Talon was on the other with Vela and a couple others, and I had three noobs. One of the noobs got a couple hangers and I said GJ, I thought he just did a great sneak job. But then I saw he got a third, which told me he got the tank glitch by their base. I spent the rest of the mission working on teaching them about glitches, and about where the line is for tanking. They really didn't understand at first why using a tank was a glitch, but I think they understand now (I hope they do).

I did track my wins, and after I reached 50 I decided that was enough and spent the rest of the time reading a new book.

THANKS FOR THE GAME PLAY TIPS N TRICKS EAGLE
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310167

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all the MORAF's who volunteered to be chased. Also thanks to everyone for participating. I was busy with work or I would had been around and involved more than I was. Special thanks to HB for recording the whole thing and organizing this contest. I get a feeling we will have a chase the moraf 2, even more morafy and chasey than the first one, early next year.......

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooowwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Jasta1, Dunc7

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310291

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
A BIG Thank you HB and all the chase MoRAFs!! I sure had a blast and had so many fun games... :woohoo:

Thank you Eagle for going easy on me and helping with my aim in that game... it helped a lot in later games... :evil:

Thanks to all the other chasers for joining in to make this a fun contest!! B)

i got pretty lucky and ended up in more winning games than losers but did end up in several long drawn out games that I couldn't leave 'cause there was a GI or WP member that i just couldn't abandon...

Finally actually got in a game against both Whip and Doom... well, needless to say my clock is nice and clean now... :pinch:

Thanks again to everyone who participated!! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Jasta1

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #310293

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Neb I forgot about that game, I was only happy to help you with your aim, and helping you get a win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Glenn Danzig

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 3 months ago #311237

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
WooHoo!! :woohoo:

Received my MoRAF HUNT Prize Shirt!! :cheer:

What an wonderful surprise to find this AM... HB had let me know to look for it yesterday... I had to run around on errands and when I arrived back home, there was no package... Ratz, oh well... Monday then... This morning, with coffee in hand i went out back to see what the dogs were barking about and there it was!! On the back porch!! WooHoo after all!!

Very well done on the shirts btw!! Excellent quality shirt, graphics and print job... WOW!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, Jasta1, Dunc7

DD/GI/WP Chase the MORAF contest!! 2015 8 years 2 months ago #312060

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

love my prize shirts. I recieved them yesterday. thank you HB for being a good squadron leader by talking me into playing when I didnt think I would have any time. his magic words "just have a good time". it doesnt matter if you win or lose just have a good time. I am looking forward to watching him dvd as well. it is three hours so I plan on watching it soon one evening. I have no idea where to put my window sticker or iron on patch not sure which one yet lol. that yin yang symbol with gi/wp on it would make an awesome helmet sticker :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular

Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.577 seconds