Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads that are just too cool to even have to search for them. RULE: you can't create a thread in here, a moderator has to move it from any other location.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Microphone Chat? 7 years 2 months ago #354740

• Major Monk
  • Major Monk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Can you use a microphone on your computer to chat? How's that work?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Microphone Chat? 7 years 2 months ago #354741

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
If you mean VOIP communication like Teamspeak or Skype, there isn't such a thing for Dogfight. But if you have a speech dictation program you could use that for chat maybe

Microphone Chat? 7 years 2 months ago #354784

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Agent003{WP} wrote: If you mean VOIP communication like Teamspeak or Skype, there isn't such a thing for Dogfight. But if you have a speech dictation program you could use that for chat maybe

I don't remember much about VOIP for gaming (haven't used it for several years), but TeamSpeak ran independently of whatever game you were playing, so I'm assuming a squadron could set up a TeamSpeak channel (or Ventrilo, Vent, Mumble, Raidcall, Razer Comms, or Skype channel) to do VOIP while flying.

You would want a program/service that allows multiple channels (don't want to listen to your buddie's CTC game while you're trying to coordinate a BTB run), and it wouldn't help with the other blues that aren't in your squadron.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.888 seconds