Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309024

• LiLBaDGaL
  • LiLBaDGaL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
I thought id start this thread as ive seen Squeaky post on the [M]isfits thread telling a bit about himself. So you can talk about yourself here if u don't feel like posting pics on face's of dog fight , cause there are some who don't feel comfortable!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, mach2, [*M] GAW, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, TX Constable{WP}, squeakey, D93 Big Gunzzz, Gustavo fire, diaoblique, GoldenEagle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309026

• LiLBaDGaL
  • LiLBaDGaL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
So! about myself
I am 40 yrs old and have two boys ages 17 and 13 ! I live in Canada Ontario (Toronto ) I currently working as a teachers assistant as I've decided to no longer work in the medical field (personal Reasons) I certainly enjoy playing this game and have gotten to know many people who play this game. I tell u what if u have any questions u would like to ask please feel free to ask anything .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TOPH, Templar, mach2, {O}__PREDATOR__, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, BULLET [M]isfit, SavageViking and 6 other people also said thanks.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309031

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331
Cool thread Lil!
I'm 45,grew up in the Boston area, now living in Maine by Sebago lake with wifee,two beautiful girls,6 and 8,and my son,15,who also flies with Lafayette (his ipad is no longer supported unfortunately).
I am currently working on opening a Fat tire mountain bike shop for sales and rentals and possibly carry a line of bows like Hoyt.
Love hunting and fishing,cooking!..turning wrenches,house music,drawing,shooting..just got my first AR-10 in .308...SICK...and of course playing Dogfight!
look forward to flying with you all!!
Blessings....Derek...aka TEMPLAR
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TOPH, WEREWULF, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, squeakey, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

Last edit: by Templar.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309048

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
My son, Ishan started playing this game and I hooked up to it after he handover the BlueFighter account to me.I am Vivek, 46, from India, presently working in Dental College. So, if anyone got the broken or missing tooth, we have all all the setup to fix a new one. :woohoo:

Already posted by pic along with my son on faces of Dogfight thread, one of the coolest thread on this forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, squeakey, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309049

• [Thugz] KappaSpam
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Joel. Skype. Now.
  • Thank you received: 116
My name is Isaac. I'm 18, from Wisconsin, USA. I'm a Packers fan, bleeding green, 100%, through and through.

A lot of you are aware of me, as I was a pretty well known figure here a year ago. So I'll skip the details of my life and just focus on what's up right now.

I'm working in a restaurant, finishing high school, and watching the Packers. I want to get into radio and broadcasting for a career, possibly supplemented by writing, which is something I like doing. My idols are Jim Croce, Carl Gerbschmidt,Steven Wright, and Dan "the common man" Cole.

I'm homeschooled, and I'm pretty involved in my church. I enjoy music mostly from the 60s. Because.

My sense of humor is idiosyncratic. I enjoy parody, satire, the occasional tasteless joke, and comedy so bad it is good. I like finding the strangest stuff on the internet, as you may have seen in my latest thread.

I am also now a PC gamer. I play Counterstrike. I played Undertale, and URGE everybody with a computer to install Steam and play it. I am a top-100 Duck Game player in the world.

I play guitar and follow esports, mostly CSGO. Go Fnatic.

I watch too much twitch.tv. KappaRoss. EleGiggle.

Go Pack.
You feel like you're going to have a bad time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309050

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
My real name is Royston but most call me Roy for short im currently living just outside Toronto Canada a small town called Stouffville im 52 years old and i live with lil bad gal (Francine) and am a step dad to her two boys .IO am originally from a small town just outside Manchester England called Macclesfield . I was trained and a motor vehicle technician and got into financial planning and i was a financial planner for 13 years before coming to Canada .I came to Canada and wanted a change so i became a carpenter (big change from a suit and tie )now i am a on the road sales guy i travel selling construction solution's mainly foundation repairs and underpinning . i love all types of music house and dance music is my faves.i love to grow my own fruit and veg i am a keen mountain biker and built my own bike from the parts.i love to play dog fight (goes without saying doesn't it) and im a very avid Manchester city fan go SKY Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, TX Constable{WP}, LiLBaDGaL, squeakey, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

Last edit: by dognamitt.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309053

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
I am Eagle and I was hatched in 1776, I like eating salmon, and flying high up in the skies. Rocky Mountain high in Colorado!

Funny how I can type with feathers. :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, DireWolf{WP****}, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle, S. E. Dailey, Glenn Danzig

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309060

• S p o o F
  • Thank you received: 61
i'm marvin,33, from the philippines..i think i'm the only filipino playing dogfight..lol..cant convince my officemates to play df. :angry: .except for our manager,i'm the only guy in our branch..i work in a bank as a teller. a pick-up teller to be exact. rides in an armored vehicle drops/pickz-up cash to/from clients. that's why most of the time my aiming is bad.. :ohmy: ..i also load cash to atm's..i'm not yet married but i do have a girlfriend. she's a doctor. we've been on for 4yrs.+ but known each other for 19yrs. since i found/started playing df.been hooked to it ever since. hope i could meet some of you guys even in facebook.i mean if you want to. want to see your faces.your pictures with your family and friends..we are just family/friend oriented people. our culture ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle, Cypher7{WP}

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309062

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
My name is Jim and I'm from New Mexico. I've always loved wolves and have volunteered at sanctuaries to help teach about wolf conservation. My wife and I are huge animal lovers and have adopted and rescued numerous pets over the years.

Originally my profile was a black dog that looked like my Border Collie/German Shepard mix. He passed away and I adopted a white BC that is deaf. I called him Ghost (from GofT) and he's not much different than a dog that can hear. I've learned a bit of sign language and he is very easy to train. He's a real goof!

BTW, great thread LiL! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309063

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
My name is David. Im 20 years old. Live in central NY. I'm a racing fan. I'm 40 minutes away from Watkins Glen International. We go there every year for all there races. NASCAR, Sahlens Six Hours, Grand Vintage Prix, SCCA Super tour. Also have family that races dirt track so I attend them to.
I love fishing I even have my own small lure business! Alot of custom orders. Mainly Soft Baits for small/large mouth bass. I have all the licencing to sell products in local stores know! I also have a Redbubble page where you can buy stickers there. Had to make one because of the large request for stickers LOL. Im also going to start doing fishing tournament's. I've had a few invites in the past month to attend some.
I also breed fish. Plecos and Angelfish. Have 5 aquariums and in the process of setting up a 75 gallon aquarium. Finished the stand yesterday for the 75 gallon! Hope it holds or I'll be buying another tank!
I also buy, sell, and trade knives. Plus EDC many. Favorite brand is Benchmade. My dream knife is a ADV Tac Butcher! I'll have that one day once I talk my self into purchasing a $600.00 knife. :( :).
I'm also really into fish and wildlife conservation. Goes with my love for everything fish and aquatic. Also a big supporter of catch and release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309075

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Hey Lil! I have posted on Squeaky's thread, but I ain't shy. I'm a dashing 44 married to a lovely, patient woman. We have 4 kids 12,13,16, and 18. All 4 are adopted. They are great kids that give me little grief. I am very blessed there. I work in law enforcement and just celebrated my 20th anniversary at work. I will most likely do 35 and then retire. I play Dogfight sporadically because life stays pretty busy. I just changed positions at work. That has pushed me out of the comfort zone into uncharted territory. My wife and I are total foodies. We love ethnic foods. For me, the hotter the better. I am learning some piano. It's tough for a 40 something to make the right hand do different stuff than the left hand. I also enjoy target shooting. I am pumped for my oldest son (Legless Killerin Dogfight). He just got accepted to the college he wanted and will be starting August 2016! Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, [GI2] Grim Repo, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309136

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Tee hee!

OK, I'm 31, happily married (on my end) ;) for 9 years! Oh! I have 3 kids as well! Doh! 9,6 and 5(girl, boy, girl). We have a dog named Sydney(heeler) she is 6 too. We all live in the GREAT state of Arizona!

I work as a sprinkler fitter for fire systems. My code 7 works for the state creating programs to track all of the state's probationers. Henice telling the counties what to do.

I enjoy bike riding! Just picked up that sweet Suteki 10 speed! Besides that between soccer practice for 3 kids and the games I'm pretty much swamped this time of year.

Oh! I do tune pianos with my personal business Mooney Tuning! Although I only tune about 3 pianos a month. It's a dieing art.

Go mine craft! And go CARDINALS! !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, [*M] GAW, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, squeakey, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

Last edit: by [M]oon.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 4 months ago #309289

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Hey Im from Ohio. Do a bit of everything. Im married to my grade school sweetheart. We have 2 daughters 9 and 15. I waork in a meat processing plant where I deal with liquid ammonia refrigeration and boilers. Fun job I like it. I play a few instruments so music is a big part of who I am. My oldest daughter is up to 3 different instruments now
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [M]oon, [*M] GAW, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, squeakey, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

Last edit: by diaoblique.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309405

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
New York here with a New York attitude.

Plain and simple with me. I try to be cool with everyone. I get along with most players and all is good. Those who cross me, well the heck with them. I either like you or I don't. Ohhh and I have no problem speaking up about it either.

I often hear from players that I am very understanding here in DF. I guess my lifestyle has to do with that. Patience is the key and I carry that attitude here.

Plus everything you hear about New York is true. I have always had jobs that required personable skills. Believe me, dealing with New Yorkers is not an easy thing to do.

Here is the funniest commercial I ever seen about New Yorkers that explains it well. LMAO...got quite a few players here in DF that are like this...

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M] GAW, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, diaoblique, GoldenEagle

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309457

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Hi all,

Jim here, originally from Bucks County, Pa but relocated to Florida thanks to a long career in the US Navy. Presently I am 53 years old and getting better with age.... :dry: I retired in 2009 as an Aviation Electronics Technician Senior Chief with designations in Enlisted Air Warfare and Surface Warfare. After 2 years of retired bliss I foolishly took a job in law enforcement, choosing to use my people skills vice technical skills as I find it is more of a challenge and less travel than a professional career using my professional knowledge and skills would have provided. Significantly less money but I have found that money isn't a source of happiness or satisfaction.

I have 3 children none of who still live at home. The lovely Mrs. Viper (Linda) has two children also not living at home. (Ah, the peace and quiet!)

I love music and moonlight as a DJ for the local VFW post. Otherwise I have two old cars and an older model motorcycle I tinker with, take to shows, etc. They take up most of my spare time. I love to run but unfortunately between a work related injury (Fighting with a wanted subject in the back of a pickup truck) and a nagging bone spur I'm sidelined for the time being.... so why not just get fat? Mrs. Viper is a dancer, which makes me a dancer by default. Not a bad way to spend an evening all in all.

I love aircraft and anything to do with aviation and the dynamics of flight. I was fortunate to have spent a long career surrounded by not only the finest aircraft in the world but some of the best and brightest men and women bar none. It was a privilege to follow, lead, and serve along side with the countless US Navy sailors I had been stationed with, and I would do it all over again given the opportunity.

Posted a pic from my final deployment. This is from 2004, HS-7 Dusty Dogs detachment to Kuwait. I am pictured standing center behind the kneeling guy in the blue jacket. Pictured is one of our HH-60H aircraft, HS-7 Commanding Officer (Green flight suit), and all the aircrew and maintainers in that detachment. I got to spend 4 months of a 6 month deployment forward deployed to Kuwait and the USS Essex operating in the Persian Gulf. It was pretty sweet except for the occasional sand storm.

Oh yeah, and I'm a Steelers fan! Go STEELERS!

Great thread LiL.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, DireWolf{WP****}, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309459

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
no children ? no hobbies? or communicable diseases ? lol

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote: New York here with a New York attitude.

Plain and simple with me. I try to be cool with everyone. I get along with most players and all is good. Those who cross me, well the heck with them. I either like you or I don't. Ohhh and I have no problem speaking up about it either.

I often hear from players that I am very understanding here in DF. I guess my lifestyle has to do with that. Patience is the key and I carry that attitude here.

Plus everything you hear about New York is true. I have always had jobs that required personable skills. Believe me, dealing with New Yorkers is not an easy thing to do.

Here is the funniest commercial I ever seen about New Yorkers that explains it well. LMAO...got quite a few players here in DF that are like this...

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309609

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
  • Thank you received: 440
Hi I'm 13 as many of you guys know and I am living in a town in Arizona and I lived in many many many many many states and towns I was born in the south side of Chicago I have 0 kids duh lol and I have 1 sibling
Of course she thinks shes more mature than me because she "knows" her body well
Well I'm done here
SOTFL

The GOLDENEAGLE still remains
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, WEREWULF, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309610

• WEREWULF
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 435

Templar wrote: Cool thread Lil!
I'm 45,grew up in the Boston area, now living in Maine by Sebago lake with wifee,two beautiful girls,6 and 8,and my son,15,who also flies with Lafayette (his ipad is no longer supported unfortunately).
I am currently working on opening a Fat tire mountain bike shop for sales and rentals and possibly carry a line of bows like Hoyt.
Love hunting and fishing,cooking!..turning wrenches,house music,drawing,shooting..just got my first AR-10 in .308...SICK...and of course playing Dogfight!
look forward to flying with you all!!
Blessings....Derek...aka TEMPLAR

Temp! I grew up in the Boston area too. Born and raised in Nashua, but lived my 20's in JP. Moved to New Orleans three years ago though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL

Last edit: by WEREWULF.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309635

• [TFL] alwaystrouble
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Stay positive
  • Thank you received: 257
What's up Dog Fight. I'm Randall Divine. Live in California, traveled this country many times. I am an up-holster and furniture refinisher. Have been for over 25 years. I have performed over 30,000 in home service calls and there is no human I can't handle on a 1 on 1 basis. My children are all grown and have flown the coup. I am 51 and have recently graduated with an associates degree in science. I am a singer with a 100+ song list of covers. I have been recently auditioning to break into a band. I also have rode across this country on my harley Davidson with my youngest daughter (13 at the time) on the back. As we rode through the blistering desert, tears streaming down the side of my face from the joy I was experiencing. I wished every father could feel what I was feeling at that moment. I am up for any adventure. I once rode a bicycle at the age of 45, 180 miles to SF on a whim. My mom gave me a little baseball bat to protect myself with, on the bicycle ride. I ended up in handcuffs almost going to jail for possession of a billy club (felony). Thanks Mom! I camp regularly in the high country 7000+ elav. I have also back packed the John Muir trail. I actually quit this game after the 1st month of playing. But I came back, and I'm glad that I did. Good fortune to all here on Dog Fight
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, D93 Big Gunzzz, GoldenEagle

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309703

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Hey its Manny aka Snow or Hidden to most people, my real name is Manuel but i dont really like i plan on changing it to Manny when i get older i live in Pontiac Michigan i am 14 like gunz said i try to be cool with everyone and give respect to all and expect respect back anything you have heard about Pontiac Michigan is true to bad i have no commercial or pic to post here but Pontiac is about as ghetto as ghetto is gonna get maybe even more i am Hispanic{Mexican and Puerto Rican} i currently live with my grandmother that takes care of me like i am here son i have two brothers both in high school most people know i am in high school in the 9th grade i will post a pic of me very shortly on the faces of dogfight once i get the time to so the people that wonder what i look like i currently have a gf that lives in Michigan also same grade and age but i havent seen her since 8th grade :( :( but i hope i can see her as soon as possible also great thread Francine

Manny
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, DireWolf{WP****}, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL

Last edit: by Lunas Wolf WP****.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309848

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Hey my name is Oliver, my friends call me Oli.
I am 44 years old,and live in Germany not far away from Cologne.
I am married for 23 years now, and have two children.
Girl and Boy 23 and 18 years old.
I like running and Mountain cycling.
Thx lil for this threat :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, DireWolf{WP****}, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, acefreely

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309855

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Pretty cool thread.. My name is Dennis, I'm 44 and I live in central oklahoma 30 miles east of oklahoma city, I play bass in a working band and play 3-5 nights a week pretty much every week.. I am a citizen of the Cherokee nation here in oklahoma. I spent my younger years driving a truck across the United state's and canada. I fell off a truck in 2007 working locally and ended my truck career.. I have met some really nice folks on dogfight and enjoy meeting new people..have a good evening. And yes the sooners are in the college playoff's going for #8 national championship.. Go OU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, DireWolf{WP****}, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, Jasta1, LiLBaDGaL

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #309886

• Jasta1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Thank you received: 1213
Ummmmmm, lil this is a cool thread, not a threat, lol
Sry... wrong written in my post. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #310048

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Hey folks. Great thread Lil!

I'm a 45 year old married father of 3 boys 13, 15, 18 and a foster daughter who just turned 18. I run my own business in Northern California doing back-up power systems and providing power for remote homes, businesses and festivals. I'm a troubleshooting specialist for solar, wind, hydro power. I play Celtic influenced folk and rock music, hike, explore, build, hobby blacksmith, shooting blackpowder.... I believe in learning about whatever I can to put more "tools in my box". I love strategic games, been into video games since the early days of Atari but find myself getting motion sick now unless I play tilt...Lol.

After dealing with my ex-wife and oldest son's bipolar and the juvenile justice system, my wife now does a lot of legal work for juvenile and family law so we get into a lot of advocacy for local kids. I've spent way too much time here and have cut back a lot from a year ago...It started to cost too much once my kids quit playing. I believe that we are all guilty of the good that we do not do in the world and I was feeling it, though I still enjoy "flying" very much. I'm looking forward to the next version of this game and hope to see a system of competitive team playing happen (squad wars) where people put the drama crap behind them and really play tooth and nail to try to win.
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #310259

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
What can I say. I love planes in every form. From 200 mph

To
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, TX Constable{WP}

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #310261

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426

Got them backwards. This is 200 mph
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, dognamitt

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #310529

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

My name is Jim, I grew up in Prior Lake, Mn. I have three kids,22,15,25. I've been in the welding industry for over 25 yrs, 10 of those years as a supervisor. Recently I've been sick to the point were I can't work which sucks because I'm only 49. I'm a Christian, and I'm a very quiet guy.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [NLR] McFate, Templar, Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, Lunas Wolf WP****, S p o o F

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #312011

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Hi you know me as TX Constable. My real name is Edward Thomison I have been married almost 31 years. I have a son who will be 30 his next birthday and a daughter and daughter in law. Two beautiful grand kids. Just recently retired after 25 years as a Cop. I am 53 and love life. I am a Christian as well. I like to weld build things. Fish and hunt. I live in central Texas about 20 miles north of Austin. In a town called Georgetown.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs, [NLR] McFate, dognamitt

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #312037

• NLR wannacut
  • god ride a panhead
  • Thank you received: 50

I'm alan I'm 60 , retired. live in a small town in Idaho not married no kids, grew up with guns and motorcycle, love the out doors , the motorcycle I have now is a 1957 panhead was a basket case when I bought it put all together and that was 20 sum years ago have been all over the western united states on it could tell some real good stories that happened to me on it , but there are kids on this site, now I'm restoring a 1968 mgb had that car for 30 some years drove it from Canada to mexico had some real good times in it, like aircraft did 4 years in the USAF. as a aircraft mech., no matter how old I get I still love drinking and smoking, an chasing 20 years
old strippers
]
[img] hthttp://dogfightplay.com/centertobucket.com/albums/d18/MOMbucketII/subsquad_dawn2_zps11b Rank: Junior Boarder Register Date: 15 Jan 2014 Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/center]Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/img][/center]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, dognamitt, Husky Dog

ABOUT ME ! > My Profile 8 years 3 months ago #312078

• tailzz,vip
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Thank you received: 92
Happy new years to all u dogfighters

My name is jeromey,and my first name in game was yellowtailzz then H.WoOd,yTz,and finally vIp. Also fly as |>ro on second account. Thanks for the few who new who I was and didn't tell,u know who u are. I have been playing this game for 4 1\2 years our so. So I have seen alot change

I'm 33 years of age born and raised and currently living in a suburb of L.A called WHITTIER. I have been a union high rise plumber for 13 years out of local 78 in downtown Los Angeles. Im still learning the trade,after 5 years of trade school and all the certs and recerts I have to get,u can never stop learning. Been with the same ball and chain for 10 years it has been good and bad.

I'm a big offshore fishermen,any chance I get I'm in mexico our in local water fishing,calicos,yellowtail,whiteseabazs,sand bass,halibut. Also enjoy loading the bikes on the trailer and heading to pismo,our glames for some sand dunes riding. Pretty simple for me. Laterzz
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, dognamitt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.572 seconds