• Page:

TOPIC:

Banned people. 11 years 2 weeks ago #89124

• Zecke
  • Zecke's Avatar Topic Author
  • I like my Ducati Panigale 1199 S 195 PS
  • Thank you received: 41
So hello everybody i need to do this.
I am banned again for no reasion at the 11.04 2013 i ask aManfred 6 time to figur at why i get banned because
I dont now. But no answhere frome Manfred.
I pay for the Game and i Pay for the Elite DF.
INormaly if i bring a game online i have to take care for support because peoe pay for this.
I get Banned and nobody say why!!!!
2. If i bing a game online there will be nothing to banned people so the programm is very bad.
3. I pay for Elite and no answhere of any quest.
4. If you make a Game Online i dont give all People the ride to bann people.
5. Moderator dont have to belive People who say people where playing bad.

Jetzt in Deutsch.
1. Hier ist kei support.
2. Hier wird Geld genommen obwohl hier kein support statt findet.
3. Wenn man ein Spiel Online bringt sollte es kein grund geben leute aus dem
Spiel zu kicken.
4. Wenn man hier für die elite zahlt und keine Antwort bekommt kann es nicht sein das man dafür zahlt.
5. Man hat soviele lags hier so das alles Zeit verzögert ist und somit auch ein "FEHLER" passieren kann.
6. Ich habe schon Gilden geführt in Darkness Falls mit vielwn leuten u d das hat alles funktioniert doch hier fühle ich mich wie ei kleines kind und das mit 45 Jahren.
Also muss ich sagen hier stimmt das Programm gar icht und die leute denken sie können 7ber jeden bestimmen was mich sehr ärgert.
Lieben Gru

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Zecke.

Banned people. 11 years 2 weeks ago #89209

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Zecke, since you insist on starting a new thread on this, here is the history of recent posts:
______
Ban Removal 1 day 17 hours ago #88579
Zecke:
Hello everybody i am down becouse ××× banned me for nothing at the beginning of the game i did not even shoot one time so for wath i get banned i am frendly and i give new member allways support.
I get banned for nothing!!!!!! Just becouse he like to.
I can not belive that realy.

Ban Removal 1 day 17 hours ago #88581
reid340:
I didn't ban you. You got the wrong guy.
Reid340, *XxxxX

Ban Removal 1 day 17 hours ago #88582
Zecke:
Hi Manfred i ride you befor i get banned but now is off again after a short time but my quest is why i get banned ??
As you know i get banned one time before and frome this time on i watch my self very good to do no bad thinks.
Please explain me for wath xxx kick me short time i Realy dont now.
I wish you a nice day

Ban Removal 1 day 17 hours ago #88583
Zecke:
Hi Manfred its me again sorry but now i am again banned and i did not play. Strainge
Somebody do a bad joke with me.
I would like to see the screen or protokoll to see wath i did wrong.
Bye bye

Ban Removal 1 day 16 hours ago #88585
reid340:
Zecke I DID NOT ban you. What's your in game name?
Reid340, *XxxxX

Ban Removal 1 day 16 hours ago #88589
Zecke:
Sorry xxx i think you banned me. But who banned me and for wath?
You have been on game when i get banned i did see you near carrier
but j did not even shoot. Do you now wath i did?
Nice Day to you

Ban Removal 1 day 15 hours ago #88599
Zecke:
My in log Name is Zecke xxx.
Nice Day to you!

Ban Removal 1 day 11 hours ago #88633
Manfred:
No, it's not Zecke. Try again. Give us your game name when you were banned. We can't help you otherwise.
Manfred

Ban Removal 13 hours 28 minutes ago #88978
Zecke:
Hello my in Game Name is just four points like this ....
I wish a nice Day

Ban Removal 11 hours 54 minutes ago #89000
Manfred:
Please read my question carefully. I cannot help you unless you answer exactly.. What was your game name WHEN YOU WERE BANNED?
Manfred

Ban Removal 11 hours 43 minutes ago #89002
Zecke:
Just four points like that ....

Banned people. 11 years 2 weeks ago #89210

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
And now you are giving ME grief? This is friggin' thankless. Ok, you want to play hardball, HERE'S hardball.

1. 12 days ago, you got yourself banned by Jacob. As far as I can see, no apology ever came from you, just a stream of demands to be unbanned. Jacob was a good guy, and unbanned you.

2. Yesterday, you come back on the forum, saying that you were banned again (see the history, summarized above). Reid did not BAN you. I looked up "Zecke" and could find nothing, and I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A WORKING NAME so I asked for your in-game name. You said it was Zecke. I looked it up again, NO SUCH NAME.

3. When I asked again, you then changed your answer to four dots, "...." I looked that up and could find NO SUCH NAME. So I asked again for your exact in-game name when you were banned. You answered that it's four dots, "...." I looked that up again and could find NO SUCH NAME. What do you want me to do?????????

4. Then you post your "I need to do this" post like you are ENTITLED to play. I'd LOVE to help you out, except that YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR NAME IS, OR YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR NAME TO ESCAPE A BAN. Again, what do you want me to do?????????

5. In the meantime, I had made an inquiry on your behalf on the mod forum. Many of the mods have checked in, and none have banned Zecke or "...." Nor have I. But between all of us, we have banned other names, which is why we need to know your in-game name WHEN YOU WERE BANNED.

6. NOW we look up "zecke" again, and you apparently have now changed your name back to zecke, since it is now showing up:
# Name Game Rank # of kills # hangars bombed # of deads # crashed Won Games
#275 Zecke Air Vice-Marshal II (23) 9377 406 6908 2759 1156

Now that you have renamed yourself ONCE AGAIN, we can see you. And yes, that account is showing as banned.

NO, I am NOT unbanning this account. Because you keep changing your name, and because you are UNABLE TO TELL US exactly your in-game name when you were banned, we have NO IDEA which of the bans were YOU. And until we know that, you are not getting unbanned!

If you wish to get unbanned, tell us the name your were flying under WHEN YOU GOT BANNED.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, CalvinIsAwesome, beatea, [NLR]Jacob10000, --J--, ¥M4rtin¥, Richyroo, BlüEMäX

Banned people. 11 years 3 days ago #92529

• Zecke
Manfred i try one last Time because you dont undestand me i think.
My in game Name where .... nothing else before Zecke and yes i change it back to Zecke because i wasnt sure
If my 4 points call me a problem?
But dosent matter if you dont like me just kick me out for ever
And if you dont finde me my Name is Zecke or just 4 Points like that ....
And Manfred i wars not shooting anybody when this where happen and i did not do anything bad to other Members.
Bye Bye

Banned people. 11 years 3 days ago #92531

• Zecke
My Name where at this time .... nothing else just 4 points no letter.
Send me please a email if you un banned me otherwise i take it like a Man.
Bye Bye

Banned people. 11 years 3 days ago #92539

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
Stop changing your name! I read your message 42 minutes ago, and can't find your name. I read your messgae 37 minutes ago, and can't find your name. Both say .... but there is none. Now I find Zecke. You are unbanned. Or at least, Zecke is unbanned, not .... because I can't find ....
Manfred

#277 Zecke Vice Air Marshal II (23) 9377 406 6908 2759 1156

Last edit: by Manfred.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.588 seconds