Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Computer controls 6 years 10 months ago #363005

• Jtwobro
  • Jtwobro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 25
Hello,
I am using a windows 10 computer; I downloaded "Dogfight Elite" off the windows store. According to everyone I have asked, I should be able to control my tank with my computer. However, it does not work for me. Yes, I can control my player with my keyboard when I am walking around. But once I enter a tank, all I have is 2 joysticks on either side of my screen, forcing me to use my mouse. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, trying different keyboards. The only thing I can think of is that this is solely because I have the windows 10 version, which can be used on tablets with touch screens. Can any computer players tell me where they downloaded the game...windows store...google play store?

Thanks,
J2bro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Computer controls 6 years 10 months ago #363017

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I use the Steam App. In your settings you might have your touchscreen settings on. This might fool the game into thinking your a tilt device. In the far right bottom there is the notification Icon looks like text message symbol. click on and see if tablet mode is on
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, airwolff

Computer controls 6 years 10 months ago #363019

• airwolff
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • seek wisdom
  • Thank you received: 257

i also play Win10. you may want to invest in an Xbox controller, this is what i use to play DFE. it's plug n' play and is easier than keyboard or mouse, IMO. knockoffs work also, though i think i get the best performace from an authentic controller.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armament, Cypher7{WP}

Computer controls 6 years 7 months ago #365059

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hello friend, I play in a windows 10 notebook and with joystick, I downloaded the game in windows store ha 03 years ago, go in DF Elite settings and if not solve download some keyboard emulator for joystick. I suggest Joytokey .. joytokey.net/en/download
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds