Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Squadrons 7 years 3 weeks ago #358201

• Raevyn
  • Raevyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • You get as good as you give...
  • Thank you received: 17

Am I the only one having trouble leaving a squad? Again, I have left ~Dark*Nights~, which appears to be no longer active, for the 4th time now so I can rejoin my current squad, Dawn Patrol. I'm not sure, but it seems like every time I get an update, either on my iPad or my Android tablet, when the game reloads, it puts me back in ~Dark*Nights~ ..... and it's just me in there.....ranked #1 .... and as good as that looks at first glance, it's just not the same when you are the only one in the entire squad!!!

Any ideas???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Squadrons 7 years 3 weeks ago #358202

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
yes rae has happened to me a few times i just re apply for my new squad every time (each time im surprised they take me back)

Raevyn wrote: Am I the only one having trouble leaving a squad? Again, I have left ~Dark*Nights~, which appears to be no longer active, for the 4th time now so I can rejoin my current squad, Dawn Patrol. I'm not sure, but it seems like every time I get an update, either on my iPad or my Android tablet, when the game reloads, it puts me back in ~Dark*Nights~ ..... and it's just me in there.....ranked #1 .... and as good as that looks at first glance, it's just not the same when you are the only one in the entire squad!!!

Any ideas???

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raevyn

Squadrons 7 years 3 weeks ago #358210

• Raevyn
  • Raevyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • You get as good as you give...
  • Thank you received: 17

Great... must just happen to us special ppl, right.... yeah, let's go with that .... :silly: .
The following user(s) said Thank You: WolfRider

Squadrons 7 years 2 weeks ago #358451

• DN : ENOXX !
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 289
Hey raev, my dear friend, i saw that dn is not existing anymore. Dn is a squad without not one member. My idea is failed, units failed.
This is the sadest day i ever had since years. I thank u and pls tell all my thanks for their wprk fpr dn. What i lost today is not to explaIn with words, im in a deep hole, maybe i try to play with dn alone, maybe i look never again in this forum , now it kills me to see that. Tell dark he made all correct, its my responsibility. And so ends it, i loved dn too much and now it breaks me, i wish u and red love and all the best, thanks for all, i will miss u all but havent power to post it in the dn thread, which will be forgotten in a few days, we bring dn up to no.12 in squad wars,not a half yr.ago, now all was for nothing, in shortest time no one remember a squad called DN, this day stops all i ve done, its not only sad, a part of me is destroyed, its an end i never see, never calculated. I will never forget this squad, this damn day, why it ends so hard, the last squad which earned that was dn.
I hate all, its too hard.
In respect, your formerly squad-leader
{D*N}: ENOXX*!

Last edit: by DN : ENOXX !.

Squadrons 7 years 2 weeks ago #358458

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
hi Enoxx what happened my friend ? it was always a pleasure to see you in a game you and your squad where so honorable im sure if you tried you could rebuild what you once treasured i know you had many loyal players good luck buddy

DN : ENOXX ! wrote: Hey raev, my dear friend, i saw that dn is not existing anymore. Dn is a squad without not one member. My idea is failed, units failed.
This is the sadest day i ever had since years. I thank u and pls tell all my thanks for their wprk fpr dn. What i lost today is not to explaIn with words, im in a deep hole, maybe i try to play with dn alone, maybe i look never again in this forum , now it kills me to see that. Tell dark he made all correct, its my responsibility. And so ends it, i loved dn too much and now it breaks me, i wish u and red love and all the best, thanks for all, i will miss u all but havent power to post it in the dn thread, which will be forgotten in a few days, we bring dn up to no.12 in squad wars,not a half yr.ago, now all was for nothing, in shortest time no one remember a squad called DN, this day stops all i ve done, its not only sad, a part of me is destroyed, its an end i never see, never calculated. I will never forget this squad, this damn day, why it ends so hard, the last squad which earned that was dn.
I hate all, its too hard.
In respect, your formerly squad-leader
{D*N}: ENOXX*!

Squadrons 7 years 1 week ago #358620

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Perdonad amigos alguien puede explicarme a mí que pasó?gracias!! Roy hermano que ha pasado aquí?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds