Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subscribe to Get World Chat 7 years 1 month ago #357674

• Baseballstar2.0
  • Baseballstar2.0's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Zup

I habe played this game since dogfight One. Why do we have to subscribe to get world chat this is outrageous. We should be able to talk to other players for free. Please explain why. I know you need money to keep the game up and running but tacking away our access to freedom to speak to other players is not cool. I would ratber have that 5 min timer again.
Base

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Subscribe to Get World Chat 7 years 1 month ago #357746

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

I'm guessing there are a whole lot of people who didn't subscribe, and gladly sat around chatting in world chat while they waited for the timer to run down between games.

In order to get the money needed to keep the game up and running, Zup would have to either raise the prices he's charging subscribers to offset the money he's not raising from non-subscribers, or find some way to motivate more non-subscribers to subscribe. As a subscriber, the idea of raising my costs while other folks get the same features for free doesn't sound very cool. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

Subscribe to Get World Chat 7 years 3 weeks ago #357977

• Tjs
  • Thank you received: 25
Zup spoke about this in a post a few weeks ago. It's because he is the only one working on the game, whereas there used to be a team. He said that some people were abusing the chat and some were even using it to discuss illegal things, to the extent that moderating the chat and reporting potential crime was taking up so much of his time he could not work on the game itself. That's why he took it away from non-subscribers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCAMPERS REVENGE

Subscribe to Get World Chat 7 years 1 day ago #359371

• Jeramy
  • From The Ashes Of Honor And Dignity
  • Thank you received: 50
Well I was hoping that my post yesterday would correct the problem but no........ I am a faithful subscriber.... Money is deducted from my account every month and I have No World Chat... What I get is a message that I must be a subscriber..... Well Damn..... I am..... I am not a fan of purchasing goods or services and those Goods or services not provided...... I love this game and I want to play...... WISH I COULD.... I pay for access..... May I please have my access returned?

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com2/2eaux09.jpg [/img]

Subscribe to Get World Chat 7 years 1 day ago #359380

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Jeramy wrote: Well I was hoping that my post yesterday would correct the problem but no........ I am a faithful subscriber.... Money is deducted from my account every month and I have No World Chat... What I get is a message that I must be a subscriber..... Well Damn..... I am..... I am not a fan of purchasing goods or services and those Goods or services not provided...... I love this game and I want to play...... WISH I COULD.... I pay for access..... May I please have my access returned?

Jeramy, contact zuperman at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and explain the problem.. he wll take care of it quickly.. also, make sure you have the box for world chat checked in your settings...

Last edit: by ZebraUp.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds