Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153559

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

Zippy wrote: It's sad this is becoming a routine, I wana report player [WS]gamerft#1 for team killing. We were in a match and we were both tanks, he took two shots at me and missed. I was gonna let it go till he got infront of me with his tank and killed me. He never apologized but tried to say it was an accident. Three shots with Boone else around is clearly not an accedent. I told him I was gonna blacklist him and report him to his squad leader and he said he didn't care. Idk what yall r gonna do about this if any but I just want others to beware.

I'll be in touch with HD and Mr. Stang about this, thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Do you have any screen shots I can forward, or other players we know that were in the game with you?

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153560

• Red Skark
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 61

Thank u, he's on world chat righ now talking crap u can see it for itself of I can have pics uploaded sonn
Shooting reds in style

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153562

• [e] Science_Dude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • DONT MESS WITH ME OR ILL USE SCIENCE AGAINST U !
  • Thank you received: 260
happened with me once :s

it was a btb gme.
I was in a tank and was near the enemy base.
There was another friendly tank ahead of me.

A sneaker just came up on us from no where.

I shot him down on my second shot.
First one missed by inches and.......... [ u guyz know what happened ] :s

Man ..... He was so MAD at me !! :woohoo:

he tked me once.

I let it go.

I did apologise :)

MASTERY BEYOND BELIEF

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]TheGreat

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153563

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ug, two idiots in the same game - one blue and one red. I killed them both.

Battleship500 started spawn killing our own team, made 4 tank kills on our runway before I could take him out, and bragged that he was at the top of the leaderboard. Said it was an "accident".....

Later, Aeroassasin set up to spawn kill our team in a tank and I didn't get the 5th shot into him until he was right on the runway, just a few feet from where we spawn. He left his burning tank there so we couldn't take off and it cost us the game. Pissed me off because justintreeman and I were shorthanded with only idiot #1 on our team and we were winning the CTC match with a MORAF on the opposing team at 5 vs 3.

Attachments:

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153591

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Blacklisting the Canadian East Coast, for the happy horses*** shown below. In another hour or two I won't be able to get out my front door, about 7 seconds after that the power will go out and I'll lose my WiFi.
Right around then I won't care how broken the game is....

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153592

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

Porkfinger wrote:

Zippy wrote: It's sad this is becoming a routine, I wana report player [WS]gamerft#1 for team killing. We were in a match and we were both tanks, he took two shots at me and missed. I was gonna let it go till he got infront of me with his tank and killed me. He never apologized but tried to say it was an accident. Three shots with Boone else around is clearly not an accedent. I told him I was gonna blacklist him and report him to his squad leader and he said he didn't care. Idk what yall r gonna do about this if any but I just want others to beware.

I'll be in touch with HD and Mr. Stang about this, thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Do you have any screen shots I can forward, or other players we know that were in the game with you?

I believe gamer has a reputation in the past with a name that is a little bit different. It would be on blacklist and task

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153593

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Davy Crockett wrote:

Porkfinger wrote:

I believe gamer has a reputation in the past with a name that is a little bit different. It would be on blacklist and task

Hey guys, I've passed this on up the chain but squadron leader is away for a while. He will, of course, address the issue accordingly - the last thing we want is a bad name, we're a small squad, and we've worked very hard to gain respect and friends throughout the game.
With that said, I did see him apologizing on WC for the incident but the apology was not accepted for one reason or another, but that's all I caught.
Thank you in advance for your patience my friends.

Ambassador Porkins

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153594

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

Porkfinger wrote:

Davy Crockett wrote:

Porkfinger wrote:

Hey guys, I've passed this on up the chain but squadron leader is away for a while. He will, of course, address the issue accordingly - the last thing we want is a bad name, we're a small squad, and we've worked very hard to gain respect and friends throughout the game.
With that said, I did see him apologizing on WC for the incident but the apology was not accepted for one reason or another, but that's all I caught.

Ambassador Porkins

Yeah go back to blacklist September and before, he has a history. Not someone I want on my squad that's for sure.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153607

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
On behalf of the 666th Wraith Squadron, please accept our apology for the actions of Gamertf#1, who is no longer with the squad.

I would like to make it clear that the TK incident was not the final reason for his dismissal from the squad, as the matter was still under review, rather his behavior on World Chat is what we could not allow to continue. Attitude and willingness to respect the rules and code of conduct are very important to the Wraith Squadron, and these are key attributes that are expected of any player within our squad.

We wish Gamertf#1 the best of luck in the future.

We thank you all for your patience as we sorted this issue out.

Ambassador Porkins
666th Wraith Squadron

The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Gizmo., Jasonmc, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153608

• Torn
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 220
Reporting francisr for spawnkilling and camping. Told him to quit with no response. Finally shot him down and reported him :angry:

Putting reds to bed...PERMANENTLY!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2Storm2

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153611

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
He does that. But being an ass is generally not a bannable offense. Unless you do it to a mod lol.
Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Jasonmc

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153612

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Manfred wrote: He does that. But being an ass is generally not a bannable offense. Unless you do it to a mod lol.
Manfred

Why is that? Isnt that a bit unbiased? :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153620

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Lol...see you still got a great sence of humor, Ghost!
Cu
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153661

• [DD]Big C
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Molon Labe
  • Thank you received: 590
Had the joy of dealing with many... Destinctive... Individuals today.

I wouldn't put this guy on here if it wasn't for his name, but his name and attitude are...repulsive.

He always had a comment when I shot him down, until he raged quit because he couldn't get a shot on me.

I'm only reporting this kid incase anyone else had seen him say worse, but most of it seems to be over-excitement.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" -Mark Twain
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153680

• Hyperdrive
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • built from spare body parts of dead combat pilots
  • Thank you received: 298

Davy Crockett wrote:

Porkfinger wrote:

Davy Crockett wrote:

Porkfinger wrote:

Ambassador Porkins

Yeah go back to blacklist September and before, he has a history. Not someone I want on my squad that's for sure.

I need to know if there were any witnesses to this incident. Not that i dont believe the report, i was well aware of gamer's history, and he's the last of a select few individuals i originally gave a second chance when i formed the squad. The wraith code of conduct is very clear about the consequences of tk'ing so I'll stand by the decisions of my senior officers who are in charge while I'm away. I heard about this and it needed to be dealt with. Now im going back to the real world. Please forward any screenshots and witness statements to Porkfinger, also any shots of what was said in world chat during this incident. Thank you all, and zippy, i may not like you but thank you for alerting my squad to a problem in our ranks. It will be remembered in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153743

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
JJFighter Wing Commander II 77 21 289 630 66

Temp-banned then unbanned and Muted for spouting racist epithets.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153751

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
Thats funny, he told me 2 hours ago that he had reported me yesterday for having a cuss word in my name...

I told him that was where he was going with his language.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153753

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Wigbomb wrote: JJFighter Wing Commander II 77 21 289 630 66

Temp-banned then unbanned and Muted for spouting racist epithets.

U was in that game and this guy has no clue. Wig and many others tried to explain, no use at all.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153800

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
NAMBU and GodofGods

These two need a long time out.

GodofGods, besides being what some would refer to as a "knob", seems to be able to disappear at will, only to reappear long enough to drop his bomb on whichever base he feels like bombing. If there is anyone using a lag switch it's him. I don't have screenshots because his Klingon cloaking device takes him off screen and radar for extended periods of time - this is troubling because anyone else out of sight for that long would lose connection. He doesn't, and he knows it.

NAMBU, I didn't post the screenshots because it's not worth the effort, I have shots of him on the Unkillable Laggers thread already. The difference between NAMBU and players like FAB is that NAMBU is fully functional - he sees everyone and attacks reds, he's just unkillable and doesn't flicker, blink, or warp across the screen.

Could they please be banned? They're ruining games on a daily basis :(

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless. Reason: Spelt a wurd rong

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153839

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
Killer in the last game I hit you well over 100 times in that tank at our base, Are you using windows 8? I'd hit you your plane over 50 times before it went down....
I could care....But I dont

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153844

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

Porkfinger wrote: NAMBU and GodofGods

GodofGods, besides being what some would refer to as a "knob", seems to be able to disappear at will, only to reappear long enough to drop his bomb on whichever base he feels like bombing. If there is anyone using a lag switch it's him. I don't have screenshots because his Klingon cloaking device takes him off screen and radar for extended periods of time - this is troubling because anyone else out of sight for that long would lose connection. He doesn't, and he knows it.

NAMBU, I didn't post the screenshots because it's not worth the effort, I have shots of him on the Unkillable Laggers thread already. The difference between NAMBU and players like FAB is that NAMBU is fully functional - he sees everyone and attacks reds, he's just unkillable and doesn't flicker, blink, or warp across the screen.

I've been team killed by GodofGods while he was spouting about how all misfits must die. He had just come into a half hour btb that had been a good game.

I asked him who had been feeding him lead paint but he didn't respond. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153847

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
xXGoLdEnCaShEwXx banned for teamkilling. At least he was fair. Tk'd on one side switched and Tk'd on the other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, Slash

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153848

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Kevy wrote: xXGoLdEnCaShEwXx banned for teamkilling. At least he was fair. Tk'd on one side switched and Tk'd on the other.

lol. A team killer with a since of humor.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153856

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok guys I've had enough of.dread some games I see him playing right mostly he sucks panda nuts sry for language but that's it that hacked S4 that hacked S4 that he has with its sped up processor is gettingting to be to bloody much I humbly ask the mods to do something when he drops and camps and spawnkills it just plain out ruins any chance of a good game I asked him what for he says so?

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153870

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Kevy wrote: xXGoLdEnCaShEwXx banned for teamkilling. At least he was fair. Tk'd on one side switched and Tk'd on the other.

I actually witnessed this at the beginning of a game..tk'd dougerace right in front of me...changed sides pretty quickly.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153883

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
In a DogFight, I can't imagine why this guy would be in a tank, hanging around a spawn point.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153916

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
[CAC]Mr man Group Captain I (12) 451 74 698 313 125

Banned for declaring his intention to bomb his own hangars, then doing so.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153919

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

Wigbomb wrote: [CAC]Mr man Group Captain I (12) 451 74 698 313 125

Banned for declaring his intention to bomb his own hangars, then doing so.

Oh wow..sorry to hear that!! He will not be in the squad anymore. Sorry

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153925

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

McFate wrote:

I've been team killed by GodofGods while he was spouting about how all misfits must die. He had just come into a half hour btb that had been a good game.

Oh look, our friend has a forum account now and was busy posting in the wee hours. Looks like he doesn't like wig very much. And he's being a dork. I can see him really stinking up the forum with nonsense....
I have a reply for his Tablet Noobs thread but it's not nice and I'm hesitant to post it, some of you might be disappointed in me for sinking to that level...... ;)

Official blacklist thread 10 years 4 months ago #153938

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Porkfinger wrote:

McFate wrote:

Oh look, our friend has a forum account now and was busy posting in the wee hours. Looks like he doesn't like wig very much. And he's being a dork. I can see him really stinking up the forum with nonsense....
I have a reply for his Tablet Noobs thread but it's not nice and I'm hesitant to post it, some of you might be disappointed in me for sinking to that level...... ;)

Yes a few nights ago I had a long night with the total idiot GodofGods full of EXTERMINATE! and calling us all noobs and saying he is SOUPerior. He is actually a pretty good shot but the madder I get the better I am I think and after some deaths dealt and recieved and some implications that his mother and I had relations :) he started to lose the exchanges more and more. Then the team killing started and he took a 5 min ban. After a while back he came to again end up with a 5 min ban after accusing me of hacking since he was owned. During the second time he started calling failure and blowing up his own teams hangars. Unbeatable was there for most of it and I also have screenshots of a lot of it also if you want I just have to get them from my tab.

My opinion is this guy is some dual account coming around to piss us all off and that is his only goal so in my mind that justifies a permaban. He wont stop and he wont change it's his only goal.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M]Reckless

Time to create page: 1.702 seconds