Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133341

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

BlueDane wrote:

Kestrel wrote: Yep for no reason at all. He damaged me twice aswell strangely he wasnt a phantom then..... he flew behind me on take off one time and shot one bullet in my back the did it again 5-10 mins later and said oops. Then he went all the way (as phantom) and shot me down saying lol. Bluedane has pics. He said we played like rubbish lol, coming from a noob that can only get kills from being a phantom and phantom spawnkilling scom over and over like 7 times. With the remark this game is awsome i can kill over and over without getting touched. (Not exact words but close enough)

I have opened a thread asking Zup to force the update.
OD2 openly admits he will not update because its "fun" being a ghost.

Thx Bluedane. Seems the mods arent able to punish them much anymore. A two day ban wont do crap, he will come back doing the same thing over again. I am with u for zup to force the update
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueDane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133372

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "..with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma"
  • Thank you received: 742
OD2 has updated--saw him today.
Strangely, he did not TK. However, he didn't help, either.
Was a zep mission. Santox was red and leading a few noobs.
OD2 just flew in circles away from the action.
I hovered over him just in case. ..even put a slug in him once as a warning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueDane

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133442

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 655
This guy wouldn't be quiet said it was because of his withdrawals from drugs
Then said this look at Jamie
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Put this in a spoiler thing don't want anyone seeing unless they want to
The Misfit from Texas and Texans never quit till the job is done

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Spectre-Blackstar

Last edit: by Trone187.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133443

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I have screen shots of ( jamiejamie ) cursing up a storm. Berating other players in world chat. Saying racial things also, don't even want to post them here. If someone can tell me how, I will PM them to whomever needs to see them.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectre-Blackstar

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133447

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028

Vonkopp wrote: I have screen shots of ( jamiejamie ) cursing up a storm. Berating other players in world chat. Saying racial things also, don't even want to post them here. If someone can tell me how, I will PM them to whomever needs to see them.

Thanks! I saw it and muted him around 11:30. I think it kicked in around 11:50.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, [*M]VonHuLK, Spectre-Blackstar

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133454

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635

onsekone wrote: I was in game with pilot Cowdough. Cowdough is a proud member of Auswitz squad. What do you think? Is that acceptable? If you are not familiar with history of Auswich or that genocide generally go to: here , here or here .

These victims must be respected. Thats why I think playing war (or any other) games under the name of this horrible place is not acceptable.

Cowdough is back with new squad... Hot lesbo pilots. You want to join?

Cowdough was also consistent on chatting according to ones squad. I have pictures if some sick weirdo wants to see...

Btw. Cowdough was telling in worldchat that he is banned. A few minutes later he was playing. Isn't banning supposed to prevent playing? What am I missing? Is this game still in safe games category? Seems like Dogfight is becoming x-rated.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133485

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
MagentaBaron1 is back--and TKing all over the place.
Was in a CtC training session with the new guys, and MB came in and started taking them down--beginning with me!
Was the last time, to.
Once back at the boat--MB was never able to get across the water.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133577

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Just took ban on FER VIL not sure of spelling yet but thank that is it. Came into game just shooting blues down, it was either kill or be killed.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133634

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

jack burton wrote:

Manfred wrote:

jack burton wrote: Guy named akhkeh tryed tank spawn killing in df game i just kept k7lling him before he could sk, then in bdz game going after his own team wasnt even trying to bring down zepp shting at noobs needs warning or something. Brigidger genral to.

Thanks Jack.
Since you killed his tank before he could tank spawnkill, he could deny his intent (besides, intent isn't a bannable offense, just the act of abuse). Good job for preventing tank SK's, but nothing we can do here. As for the Zepp game, you are 100% certain he was shooting at his own team? Did anyone else complain? Would he be able to credibly claim that he was shooting at red, and that you weren't in a position to see?
Just making sure that this would stick if he complained, that you would be able to back up the report.
Manfred

i was warning him, no reds around only one red in the game, didnt get screen shot even the blue noobs wernt shooting at zepp they were just flying around praticeing flying,witch is fine more pts for me akhkeh was going after them. Just leave it for now i keep looking for him and if he keeps it up ill try to get screen shots.i dont think the noobs knew how to complain they were asprints very new to the game.

General jackson wrote:

Whosethisguy wrote: Akhkeh
Air marshall III, and still teamkilling for fun.
Shortly after takeoff, sucker punched me from behind with two precise and short bursts.
Then said "srry"
This really pisses me off when people think saying srry is a get out of jail free card.
This was not an accident. No reds in sight. No phantom players. Close range, intentional teamkill.
Please ban for two days.

[pics]
Akhkeh is banned for two days!!;)

FYI, our friend "Akhkeh" is now flying as "dtforce", spawnkilled the heck out of a Group Captain in BTC (he had no more bomb but camped and kept going at him). Not bannable, but he's doing much of the same stuff but under a different name now.
#271 dtforce Air Marshal III (25) 8935 435 6860 2470 1378

Look at those stats! He's really NOT that good. Hate it when these jokers rank up by using teamkilling and spawnkilling.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious

Last edit: by Manfred.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133651

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Just a thought/question... What if teamkilling deducted points? Shoot a teammate and lose 1000 points & $1000(coins)? It would make me more careful about haplessly firing into a swarm of red and blue for one. More importantly/effectively, most TKers are low rankers that just can't wait to get better planes, upgrades and the like.

Maybe this has been suggested, but I dont recall it.
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--, GreyGhost, BlüEMäX, Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133653

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

ParrotHead wrote: Just a thought/question... What if teamkilling deducted points? Shoot a teammate and lose 1000 points & $1000(coins)? It would make me more careful about haplessly firing into a swarm of red and blue for one. More importantly/effectively, most TKers are low rankers that just can't wait to get better planes, upgrades and the like.

Maybe this has been suggested, but I dont recall it.

Brilliant! Par-rot, Par-rot, Par-rot, Par-rot, Par-rot. You go!
Don't believe all those things people say about you. You got some game. This is a GREAT idea.
Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--, GreyGhost, BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133655

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

Manfred wrote:

jack burton wrote:

Manfred wrote:

jack burton wrote: Guy named akhkeh tryed tank spawn killing in df game i just kept k7lling him before he could sk, then in bdz game going after his own team wasnt even trying to bring down zepp shting at noobs needs warning or something. Brigidger genral to.

Thanks Jack.
Since you killed his tank before he could tank spawnkill, he could deny his intent (besides, intent isn't a bannable offense, just the act of abuse). Good job for preventing tank SK's, but nothing we can do here. As for the Zepp game, you are 100% certain he was shooting at his own team? Did anyone else complain? Would he be able to credibly claim that he was shooting at red, and that you weren't in a position to see?
Just making sure that this would stick if he complained, that you would be able to back up the report.
Manfred

i was warning him, no reds around only one red in the game, didnt get screen shot even the blue noobs wernt shooting at zepp they were just flying around praticeing flying,witch is fine more pts for me akhkeh was going after them. Just leave it for now i keep looking for him and if he keeps it up ill try to get screen shots.i dont think the noobs knew how to complain they were asprints very new to the game.

General jackson wrote:

Shortly after takeoff, sucker punched me from behind with two precise and short bursts.
Then said "srry"
This really pisses me off when people think saying srry is a get out of jail free card.
This was not an accident. No reds in sight. No phantom players. Close range, intentional teamkill.
Please ban for two days.

[pics]

FYI, our friend "Akhkeh" is now flying as "dtforce", spawnkilled the heck out of a Group Captain in BTC (he had no more bomb but camped and kept going at him). Not bannable, but he's doing much of the same stuff but under a different name now.

Look at those stats! He's really NOT that good. Hate it when these jokers rank up by using teamkilling and spawnkilling.

Manfred

Dtforce is banned for a bit ;) thanks Manfred!!!:-)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133661

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Posting other's vulgar language on the forum should be treated just as the first person to say it. Maybe, even more harshly because thousands more see it here than originally.

That's my feeling.

Last edit: by Paul Mantz, Jr..

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133662

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Posting other's vulgar language on the forum should be treated just as the first person to say it does. Maybe, even more harshly because thousands more see it here than originally.

That's my feeling.

I'm sorry, Paul. How can I get it to a mod?

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133663

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Serve notice here and then PM to a MOD.

MODS should be deleting all these obscene posts.

Please?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133665

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: Serve notice here and then PM to a MOD.

Please?

Ok, I'll hold on to pics till I can figure out how to send, my IPad won't let me send pics in a pm. Again, I apologize to you sir.

ALL IN 100%

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133666

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
VK, put his exact name in your post, always a good idea for searchability and identifying repeat offenders. Delete the photo, but post that you have a photo, and which mod (s) you are PM'g with the link. Post that he said offensive stuff, where (game or world chat), how many times, did anyone warn him, and what was his response if any. Do a Search for his name to see if he's been reported before for other stuff, and if so, post about that here.
Manfred

Edit: here he is, quite a mouth on the world chat, and barely played yet
#162266 KYR SPEEDY123 Aspirant (1) 0 0 2 1 0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133671

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Manfred wrote: VK, put his exact name in your post, always a good idea for searchability and identifying repeat offenders. Delete the photo, but post that you have a photo, and which mod (s) you are PM'g with the link. Post that he said offensive stuff, where (game or world chat), how many times, did anyone warn him, and what was his response if any. Do a Search for his name to see if he's been reported before for other stuff, and if so, post about that here.
Manfred

Edit: here he is, quite a mouth on the world chat, and barely played yet
#162266 KYR SPEEDY123 Aspirant (1) 0 0 2 1 0

Thanks Manfred, I completely understand Mr.Mantz's point, no sense posting it for more to see. Is there a list of Moderators?

ALL IN 100%

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133673

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: Serve notice here and then PM to a MOD.

Please?

I deleted the most recent vulgar posts....Seems like I mentioned this before. Sorry;(

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133741

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Pratt & Whitney Piston Lover!
  • Thank you received: 1771

General jackson wrote:

Manfred wrote:

jack burton wrote:

Manfred wrote:

Thanks Jack.
Manfred

General jackson wrote:

Then said "srry"
Please ban for two days.

[pics]

Manfred

During his two day ban last week, akhkeh PMed me to request I lift his ban.

I explained it was out of my hands. He then asked questions about why it happened and what was "legal."

I explained in detail how it works, including tank SK. I will forward this pm to GenJack, and am requesting harsher punishment. Thanks Manfred for the heads up. Dtforce went a long time with no BS, i dont get it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious, Paul Mantz, Jr.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133742

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Whosethisguy wrote:

General jackson wrote:

Manfred wrote:

jack burton wrote:

Manfred wrote:

Thanks Jack.
Manfred

General jackson wrote:

Then said "srry"
Please ban for two days.

[pics]

Manfred

During his two day ban last week, akhkeh PMed me to request I lift his ban.

I explained it was out of my hands. He then asked questions about why it happened and what was "legal."

I explained in detail how it works, including tank SK. I will forward this pm to GenJack, and am requesting harsher punishment. Thanks Manfred for the heads up. Dtforce went a long time with no BS, i dont get it.

Here, im just gonna paste in this PM conversation with Akhkeh aka Dtforce:

Youre welcome. I hope you understand that without the blacklist and bans this game would be pure anarchy and not very fun.

See you in the sky.

Killing aircraft before their wheels leave the runway is considered very rude but is not bannable. However it can get people talking about you and u will be hunted.

Hitting someone once to smoke them is teamkilling as well as bombing your own hangars.

In war their are rules of engagement. This however is a game, not war.

Many have complained that the rules need to be available to players who arent on the forum. Welcome to the forum.

Also noteworthy: many squadrons have higher standards than the rules. My squad the Misfits requires five seconds after takeoff to kill a spawned player.

If you ever want to be in a good squad, u will need to play with honor. Most squads run a search on you before starting your recruitment. At this point you now have a rap sheet, with a ban. If u want to be in a squad i recommend posting an apology on the blacklist thread. Dont make excuses, just accept resposibility and promise to play nice.

See ya.

Just a question
Why spawning is considered bad
It is game and war every one should kill the enemy and enemy should run away and kill u back
It is the nature of war

Sorry and thanx

You recieved a two day ban from the moderators. It will end 48 hrs after it began.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133748

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Thanks...that was heartwarming. Most only report the negatives.

KUDOS! You handled that better than I've seen in-game.

Some LEGENDS....MAKE ME CRINGE with the way they talk to kids.

(I assume that everyone here is a kid.....at heart.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133860

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
Ktm530 is muted and banned until he realizes that he cannot spew his vulgarity about my wife Mrs. Serious!!!!!!! I expect an apology!!!! Until then he is done!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Spectre-Blackstar

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133883

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

General jackson wrote: Ktm530 is muted and banned until he realizes that he cannot spew his vulgarity about my wife Mrs. Serious!!!!!!! I expect an apology!!!! Until then he is done!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Interesting! To seal the deal, a search for KTM530 turns up a report in the TASK thread about him bombing friendly hangars! (Hey Davy, report these things on blacklist too!)
Manfred

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133884

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Manfred wrote:

General jackson wrote: Ktm530 is muted and banned until he realizes that he cannot spew his vulgarity about my wife Mrs. Serious!!!!!!! I expect an apology!!!! Until then he is done!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Interesting! To seal the deal, a search for KTM530 turns up a report in the TASK thread about him bombing friendly hangars! (Hey Davy, report these things on blacklist too!)
Manfred

Yeah, him saying what he did about Mrs. Serious just put the topping on the cake for him....:)

She tells me what these pervs say to her when she is playing without me....its AMAZING what these guys say to her....Just because they see a female NAME they just go mad!!! I should change my name to Shirley and I bet I would be banning/muting half of the players lol...

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #133889

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

General jackson wrote:

Manfred wrote:

Manfred

Yeah, him saying what he did about Mrs. Serious just put the topping on the cake for him....:)

I was in this game!!!
Me, Gen, Rabbit and Wig.
KTM made a crude comment, so I told him to watch it.
Rabbit told him, "Bad form!"
Ktm replied with, "What?"
But, wasn't around to get an answer after his boot...lol.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #134030

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

General jackson wrote:

Manfred wrote:

jack burton wrote:

Manfred wrote:

Thanks Jack.
Manfred

General jackson wrote:

Then said "srry"
Please ban for two days.

[pics]

Manfred

Not that I doubted Manfreds Bloodhound account sniffing, but here it is, dtforce admitting hes aka akhkeh.

And of course hes back on the streets already.

GIVE THE MODS THEIR TEETH BACK!!! Im tired of seeing the same repeat offenders in game!
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #134035

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack

Whosethisguy wrote:

General jackson wrote:

Manfred wrote:

jack burton wrote:

Manfred wrote:

Thanks Jack.
Manfred

General jackson wrote:

Then said "srry"
Please ban for two days.

[pics]

Manfred

Not that I doubted Manfreds Bloodhound account sniffing, but here it is, dtforce admitting hes aka akhkeh.

And of course hes back on the streets already.

GIVE THE MODS THEIR TEETH BACK!!! Im tired of seeing the same repeat offenders in game!

Dtforce is banned again ;)....Pheeew I'm tired. Gonna take a nappy;)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Whosethisguy, BlüEMäX

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #134043

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

Manfred wrote:

Manfred

DAVY SAYS, I PROBABLY DID PUT IT ON BLACKLIST. I USUALLY NEVER POST A IDIOT UNLESS I DO IT ON BOTH TREADS.

USUALLY ANYHOW. COULD HAVE MISSED ONE.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 7 months ago #134052

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
Manfredo says, maybe you posted a pic but omitted or misspelled the text version of the name. Or maybe Manfredo's search technique could use some work ;)

Time to create page: 1.157 seconds