TOPIC:

Squadrons forum integration 7 years 1 month ago #356687

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi there,

I've been working on this for months and I'm finally pushing it. It took way longer than expected because every time I was going to release it, Kunena forum system changed and I had to rewrite it lol

So finally I decided to stop for a week from releasing updates to the game and get this done.
1) Kunena system (the forum) is updated now to the newest version which should work better on mobile devices.
2) Private messaging is also updated, you can now block people from messaging you on the forum.
3) The squadron-forum integration is going to be pushed slowly in the next 48 hours. This means that whatever you do in the game to your squadron it will also happen on the forum squad thread:
- If you belong to a squadron, when you login on the forum the squadron will have automatically a section created inside the Squadrons area.
- If you are the MORAF or have privileges to add/remove members on your squadron, you will also have moderator status on your squadron area.
- If you move from the squadron, you will also be moved from moderation on the forum automatically.

This should solve many of the problems when a squadron changes owner so you don't have to wait for me to manually do it. It will also be nice because everyone will get their own squadron thread without waiting for me to add it.
4) I'm working on adding a direct squadron link from the game, so you click it and it will direct you to your squadron section directly.

Lastly, it will take 48 hours to release on stages because it's something I don't want to have a bug that messes up the whole forum. I also have to manually add one by one the existing squadrons threads into the database matching kunena with dogfight elite, which is going to take some sweet time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, Mongo, ZebraUp, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, Sharp Shooter, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl and 10 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.581 seconds