Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Laggs and more laggs after update planes disapprs 6 years 11 months ago #361541

• Tommy Gunnz
  • Tommy Gunnz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 8
Keep adding stuffs the more it laggs worser on new update

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Laggs and more laggs after update planes disapprs 6 years 11 months ago #361542

• WolfRider
  • *"This Too Shall Pass ~ Live For Today"*
  • Thank you received: 80

Chozen I'm curious... which device are you using? In the games with you earlier everything appeared fine with game except when it came to trying to bring you down... No problems trying to bring others down nor any other lag but head to head with you none of my rounds were registering... Might be your device... maybe you need to free up some space... Just a thought... Always fun flying with or against you!

Laggs and more laggs after update planes disapprs 6 years 11 months ago #361543

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

WolfRider wrote: Chozen I'm curious... which device are you using? In the games with you earlier everything appeared fine with game except when it came to trying to bring you down... No problems trying to bring others down nor any other lag but head to head with you none of my rounds were registering... Might be your device... maybe you need to free up some space... Just a thought... Always fun flying with or against you!

No this is happening to me also im android.no hits on the plane body.i can hit it long range.but about half the distance from when you first see the plane.that is the point where your rounds dont register on the body maybe one hit i can still shoot the wings fine.but ev3n close shooting down the dead center of the prop theres no hits.

Laggs and more laggs after update planes disapprs 6 years 11 months ago #361544

• Raz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Thank you received: 1056

darraxx wrote:

WolfRider wrote: Chozen I'm curious... which device are you using? In the games with you earlier everything appeared fine with game except when it came to trying to bring you down... No problems trying to bring others down nor any other lag but head to head with you none of my rounds were registering... Might be your device... maybe you need to free up some space... Just a thought... Always fun flying with or against you!

No this is happening to me also im android.no hits on the plane body.i can hit it long range.but about half the distance from when you first see the plane.that is the point where your rounds dont register on the body maybe one hit i can still shoot the wings fine.but ev3n close shooting down the dead center of the prop theres no hits.

could be that there was another android update earlier today, so that I think is about @4 updates compared to 1 from Apple, could be why it is out of sync, maybe?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds