Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258046

• MORAF21
  • MORAF21's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3

Today marks the beginning of the bloodshed that is to come. ALL AMERICAN ALLIANCE have Declared war on WOLFPACK and it's allies. ALL AMERICAN ALLIANCE IS joined by AOV 2, ADVANCED ACES, AMERICAN PITBULLS and the 103RD AERO SQUADRON. Peace will not likely come soon because WOLFPACK leadership is full of themselves.

BELOW IS THE TIME BEFORE THE WAR AS WELL AS THE WAR> A PICTURE OF MEMORIES OF A BETTER TIME AND A PICTURE OF THE TIME TO COME>
MORAF 21 (AAA)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258050

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Sounds serious! Hope the pack can survive...

Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, MORAF21, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Solo, WarEagle!, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Blind Squirrel {WP****}

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258051

• MORAF21
  • MORAF21's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3

Lmao comet your awesome
MORAF 21 (AAA)

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258065

• Raunak
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 598
I think you and ur squad is pretty weak .. You were asking me to join ur squad in the game .. my answer is no ...
u have done enough meet me in a server lol I ll roast ya and eat ya like a chicken leg lol ..
U had insulted gi better u not come in front of a gunner or a wolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th|Royal Flush, Solo, nightorado, DireWolf{WP****}, {BLK}{WOLF}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258068

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
just need to no why you need 4 more different squadrons to help the almighty[AAA] WHEN THERES JUST ONE SQUADRON OF WOLF PACK......IS IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE DOUBTS WITH IN YOUR OWN SQUADRON ...PLEASE REPLY..TY MEAN FOKKER

MORAF21 wrote: Today marks the beginning of the bloodshed that is to come. ALL AMERICAN ALLIANCE have Declared war on WOLFPACK and it's allies. ALL AMERICAN ALLIANCE IS joined by AOV 2, ADVANCED ACES, AMERICAN PITBULLS and the 103RD AERO SQUADRON. Peace will not likely come soon because WOLFPACK leadership is full of themselves.

BELOW IS THE TIME BEFORE THE WAR AS WELL AS THE WAR> A PICTURE OF MEMORIES OF A BETTER TIME AND A PICTURE OF THE TIME TO COME>

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, WEREWULF, [M] F¡rst Blood

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258070

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258072

• [NLR] Octavia
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 334
The NLR can do that too! I hereby decree a state of war in the New Lunar Republic against the A.I. Planes of the Dogfight Practice Missions! No more shall these lifeless scoundrels commit acts of unnatural sorcery against the newbies of Dogfight.

I urge other squadrons of Dogfight to join the NLR in her fight against the A.I. Planes. It will not be an easy fight. The enemy has access to advanced tactics to which the processes are unknown to us. This includes spontaneous turns without banking, instant teleportation, and pinpoint accuracy.

Godspeed to those who partake in our noble crusade.

Haha, declaring war is fun.
We liberate from our negative will to nothingness, and once having said yes to the instant, the affirmation is contagious. It bursts into a chain that knows no limit. To say yes to one instant is to say yes to all of existence.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Sir Wumper, *D~x~P-29*, [e]hammer_tool, [NLR] McFate, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, Rudolf Rednose, [NLR] Finn, [*M]Skyripper and 10 other people also said thanks.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258073

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!

Wumper wrote: Comet:

What is this all about?

Beats me Wumper, I'm just being a smartass as usual...

Looks like somebody's upset about something...

And I'm entertained by it...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Kamikaze King, WarEagle!, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, DireWolf{WP****}, [M] F¡rst Blood and 3 other people also said thanks.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258080

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
Most times these issues can be resolved...but you must fill out the appropriate paper work. Please fill out this form at your convenience Moraf21 and send it to the Dogfight HR department.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper, |111th| John II, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Kamikaze King, WarEagle!, Viper10{WP}, Doggy Dix, nightorado, DireWolf{WP****} and 9 other people also said thanks.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258083

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I would like to quote myself: "If I see any of you red, I will shoot you down" That is all. :sick: :sick:

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Kamikaze King, DireWolf{WP****}, [M] F¡rst Blood, pinkstar30, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258085

• C.Pot.
  • Thank you received: 66
Lol! Comet u are a genius. I copy your hurt feelings report!! xD

Btw I hereby declare a personal war against all of you. No more nice guy. If I see you on the red team I swear I m gonna kill you with a gun I have on the plane. All of you!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258091

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • If your RED your Dead!!
  • Thank you received: 238

MORAF21 wrote: Today marks the beginning of the bloodshed that is to come. ALL AMERICAN ALLIANCE have Declared war on WOLFPACK and it's allies. ALL AMERICAN ALLIANCE IS joined by AOV 2, ADVANCED ACES, AMERICAN PITBULLS and the 103RD AERO SQUADRON. Peace will not likely come soon because WOLFPACK leadership is full of themselves.

Thats the funniest thing of the day right here !!! Sad u bring up ur allie names like that tho only means u have no faith in ur own squad
The following user(s) said Thank You: SANTOS, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258095

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I NOT ONLY SEE YOU ARE A VERY WISE YOUNG LADY...I ALSO SEE YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR..THAT MEANS ALOT NOW DAYS IN CONSIDERATION....LOL ...TY MEAN FOKKER

[NLR] Octavia wrote: The NLR can do that too! I hereby decree a state of war in the New Lunar Republic against the A.I. Planes of the Dogfight Practice Missions! No more shall these lifeless scoundrels commit acts of unnatural sorcery against the newbies of Dogfight.

I urge other squadrons of Dogfight to join the NLR in her fight against the A.I. Planes. It will not be an easy fight. The enemy has access to advanced tactics to which the processes are unknown to us. This includes spontaneous turns without banking, instant teleportation, and pinpoint accuracy.

Godspeed to those who partake in our noble crusade.

Haha, declaring war is fun.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, [*M]Comet, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258096

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I LOVE IT THATS A GREAT ONE ...JUST TWO THINGS, IS IT A LEGAL DOCUMENT,AND DOES IT HAVE TO BE NOTARIZED WITH SEAL OF APPROVAL...LOL TY MEAN FOKKER

[M]Comet wrote: Most times these issues can be resolved...but you must fill out the appropriate paper work. Please fill out this form at your convenience Moraf21 and send it to the Dogfight HR department.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, [M] F¡rst Blood, Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by MEAN FOKKER.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258098

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
I hereby declare war on. You can feel in blank
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, [M] F¡rst Blood, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258099

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
  • Thank you received: 399
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, DireWolf{WP****}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258100

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I want to join in on the bandwagon too like Octavia!!

I hereby declare that a state of WAR exists between the pilots of the Lafayette Escadrille and the dastardly REDS!

Any foe appearing as red to a pilot of the Lafayette Escadrille will be dealt with accordingly!

That is all.

ZebraUp

:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}, nebular

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258101

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
WELL THAT ALL DEPENDS IF YOUR GUNS ON THAT PLANE YOU HAVE SHOOT A PROJECTILE OR FLAK BURSTS...LOL

C.Pot. wrote: Lol! Comet u are a genius. I copy your hurt feelings report!! xD

Btw I hereby declare a personal war against all of you. No more nice guy. If I see you on the red team I swear I m gonna kill you with a gun I have on the plane. All of you!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258104

• Kamikaze King
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400

Would you like me to take this declaration seriously? Even if you wish me to, I won't. The Wolfpack is in allegiance with our squad and as co-leader I thought it best to reply to your post. If you see me in-game, feel free to try and target me specifically. Most folks already do that including members of the Wolfpack and my own squad. If you wish to, I will even allow you to call me names. I have been called many names in the past and I am sure it will take a Doctorate in the English language to come up with some new ones I haven't already heard. I am fairly certain it will have just one result and that is your good self rage-quitting the game. I mean no disrespect in any way, it's just that G.I. and the Wolfpack rarely back down from a challenge, no matter what the odds. That is the way we fly, it just makes for more challenging games.

I will hold no grudge against you or any of the squads you mentioned in your post for your outburst, but before dragging them into your personal vendetta you might have considered mentioning it to them first.

If you are still feeling aggrieved, fill out Comet's form and send it back to him via a PM. I am sure he will take the necessary action with it. He did mention to me a couple of nights ago that he is short of toilet paper.

Regards,

KK
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Solo, [*M]Comet, [GI2] Grim Repo, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, AOV|Dragon Levi, Chopper 15, [M] F¡rst Blood, pinkstar30 and 5 other people also said thanks.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258107

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873
This is the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time, I handful of foux squads with less than 10 members each except for the illustrious AOV, Declaring war on legitimate squads across dogfight. This is like the time last year when 666 wraith declared war on mom, how many of them do you still see around? I will be petitioning mom's leadership council to jump on the bandwagon as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, Gizmo., Mongo, TXLAWMAN, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}, nebular

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258113

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
stupid yes ,,,funny yes ....so stupid its funny..lol

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote: This is the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time, I handful of foux squads with less than 10 members each except for the illustrious AOV, Declaring war on legitimate squads across dogfight. This is like the time last year when 666 wraith declared war on mom, how many of them do you still see around? I will be petitioning mom's leadership council to jump on the bandwagon as well

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, nightorado, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by MEAN FOKKER.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258118

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
I HAVE MANY FRIENDS IN THE GREAT NLR AND AS OF NOW I AM IN 2 WARS (NLR) YOUR CAUSE IS JUST !!!! PLZ COUNT ME IN WE WILL FIGHT THE POWER TILL THE LIGHTS GO OUT !!!!!! TO ARMS TO ARMS MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS :evil: :woohoo: :pinch: :S :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: .. MAN I HAVE REALLY GOT A KICK OUT OF THIS THREAD LMAO TY 21 PLZ LOG ON THE GAME SO WE CAN DUEL ..... PLANES AT 60 PACES PISTOLS AT 20 PACES !!!!?????? ANY LAST WORDS :evil:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, nightorado, Myrlin {WP***}, nebular

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258124

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325

I just hope you realise "its allies" are some of the toughest and biggest squads in this game. As in Gi, Dd, probably Lafayette Escadrille, and i wouldnt be suprised to see misfits back up the pack on this
The Brandyman can.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Kamikaze King, nightorado, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258126

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I can only speak for myself, and not for my squad,but if wolfpack needs me, just howl! Otherwise i am bringing popcorn for this Ghostrider could you pick up the beverages?

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Kamikaze King, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, [M] F¡rst Blood, pinkstar30, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258130

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M] TR wrote: I can only speak for myself, and not for my squad,but if wolfpack needs me, just howl! Otherwise i am bringing popcorn for this Ghostrider could you pick up the beverages?

I'm with Sir TR. Don't fly much lately due to the current project and the fact it is finally warm outside! But I'll stand with my Brother here, and my friends in the Mighty Wolf Pack.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, [M] F¡rst Blood, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258132

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Ripper! Hey you bring your band, this could be quite a party!
Hey somebody want to pick up some cigars? Wolfpacks might want a smoke later!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, [M] F¡rst Blood, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by Mongo.

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258133

• Jimboslice27
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • YOU BETTER RUN
  • Thank you received: 748
This event sounds big enough for a good ol fashioned tail gate! I've got the grill. I'm thinking pulled pork and maybe shish kabobs. Let's meet up at the peak of the second hill south of the north base. Like front row at the 50 yard line...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, TXLAWMAN, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, [M] F¡rst Blood, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258137

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jimboslice27 wrote: This event sounds big enough for a good ol fashioned tail gate! I've got the grill. I'm thinking pulled pork and maybe shish kabobs. Let's meet up at the peak of the second hill south of the north base. Like front row at the 50 yard line...

Ill be there!

(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258138

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Who do I gotta insult to get the Trip A's to declare war on me? This sounds awesome. I don't really know any of you guys, but you're welcome to switch to red anytime I come in a game.

I never really understood how the "my squad is at war with your squad" things work. Red is dead regardless of who it is.

Davy, can I be at war with you too? :))

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

WAR 9 years 3 weeks ago #258141

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M] TR wrote: Thanks Ripper! Hey you bring your band, this could be quite a party!
Hey somebody want to pick up some cigars? Wolfpacks might want a smoke later!

Hey we can do that! We could even choose some songs to go along with the fighting, like " Hit me with your best shot" or " War Pigs "
I got the cigars too! Al Capone hand rolled Cognac!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M]Comet, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}

Time to create page: 0.570 seconds