Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

CHEATERS 10 years 3 weeks ago #180634

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

Davy Crockett wrote:

MReckless wrote:

Davy Crockett wrote: U do realize that was a joke in the above post dont you. Why do u think I started this thread, it's because
I believe that there are a few who have a lag switch.

Hey Davy, that leg switch you sold me is acting up again. I tried soldering the connectors like you told me but it's still not working smooth - would you PM me some advice?

Thanx Davy

What is your LEG SWITCH doing or not doing? I don't remember selling you a "leg switch". Are you talking about the "lag switch". It sounds to me like you should upgrade to the multi speed lag switch. The multi speed lag switch removes all the connectors and therefore takes the guesswork out of installing it. Please purchase ASAP. Thank you. I'm thankful I can help you all.

Oh Davy, you missed the pun while writing this lol! Go back to sleep ;)

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180635

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Lol I guess I did, I'm going to bed lol. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180688

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 305

As Zebra mentioned in his earlier post on this thread the cheaters and lag subject has been covered in many threads. Lag switches have taken the brunt of the blame for cheating as it has been said certain players are using lag to their advantage. Players have researched and even tested lag switches so they do exist, they are real, and they are a factor in this game.

We all recognize there is the typical server lag and its seems somewhat obvious when "natural" server lag occurs in a game. Congress shared his perspective in that the natural lag effects players indiscriminately
and most shouldn't be labeled cheaters as he believes a players lag is mostly unintentional.

I am a little more cynical and have come to the view that players are definitely using lag to their advantage. But I also believe that there are other ways players have discovered how to gain unfair advantages. Immunity for example. It seems obvious to me that some players just don't take damage even after unloading round after round into them they just keep flying and then they take one glance at you and your down. I have the same planes they do so I am having a very hard time understanding the disparity in the amount of bullets it takes to kill different players. Shouldn't it be same number of hits for everyone with similar plane? I also find it a bit curious as to why it will sometimes indicate the player is "immune" in the scoring after 10-15 hits when they are no where near a carrier or runway where immunity is a legitimate part of the game.

Although Davey Crocket jokes about cheaters who use aim improvement tweaks or hacks I believe these are also real, and a factor in this game. I get killed a lot by players who are not even really pointed in my direction especially when I am in a chute. If I kill another plane head to head at close range and they go down and get into chute they are usually quite a bit below me and I have to dive down to kill them in chute.
In same situation but roles reversed other players that have killed me at close range and i am below them in chute simply fly right over my head never turning down and i'm dead.

In other online games immunity and aiming tweaks/hacks can be be found and purchased on the internet from blackmarket type websites. There are also sophisticated applications used by the by online game developers to prevent these kinds of hacks and work similarly to a PC's antivirus application. I hear many of the veteran players talk about the good old days and how pure DF seemed to be. Well unfortunately I believe those days are over. DF has grown to the point where, in my opinion, it has become a target for tweaks and hacks just like the most popular online games have.

I also believe that some of the veteran and best players in this game are using these tweaks/hacks and are in fact cheaters. Much has been written about this subject and many like me have shared their opinions on the matter but I do not recall reading anything directly from the developers on the subject. If anyone is aware of a post on the forum from the developers on this subject i would be very interested in reading it please point me in right direction.

If there is no official perspective on this matter from developers I would like to respectfully request your perspective or insights on:

-Whether or not it is possible for players to cheat the system and make themselves immune or improve their aim
-if it is possible are you aware of this happening in the game and to what extent is it happening.
-what are the plans if any to prevent tweaks/hacks and try as best as possible to keep things relatively even

Thank you!

Lowdan Clear

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180705

• [£] Pie of Jerry
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Thank you received: 591

Lowdan Clear wrote: As Zebra mentioned in his earlier post on this thread the cheaters and lag subject has been covered in many threads. Lag switches have taken the brunt of the blame for cheating as it has been said certain players are using lag to their advantage. Players have researched and even tested lag switches so they do exist, they are real, and they are a factor in this game.

We all recognize there is the typical server lag and its seems somewhat obvious when "natural" server lag occurs in a game. Congress shared his perspective in that the natural lag effects players indiscriminately
and most shouldn't be labeled cheaters as he believes a players lag is mostly unintentional.

I am a little more cynical and have come to the view that players are definitely using lag to their advantage. But I also believe that there are other ways players have discovered how to gain unfair advantages. Immunity for example. It seems obvious to me that some players just don't take damage even after unloading round after round into them they just keep flying and then they take one glance at you and your down. I have the same planes they do so I am having a very hard time understanding the disparity in the amount of bullets it takes to kill different players. Shouldn't it be same number of hits for everyone with similar plane? I also find it a bit curious as to why it will sometimes indicate the player is "immune" in the scoring after 10-15 hits when they are no where near a carrier or runway where immunity is a legitimate part of the game.

Although Davey Crocket jokes about cheaters who use aim improvement tweaks or hacks I believe these are also real, and a factor in this game. I get killed a lot by players who are not even really pointed in my direction especially when I am in a chute. If I kill another plane head to head at close range and they go down and get into chute they are usually quite a bit below me and I have to dive down to kill them in chute.
In same situation but roles reversed other players that have killed me at close range and i am below them in chute simply fly right over my head never turning down and i'm dead.

In other online games immunity and aiming tweaks/hacks can be be found and purchased on the internet from blackmarket type websites. There are also sophisticated applications used by the by online game developers to prevent these kinds of hacks and work similarly to a PC's antivirus application. I hear many of the veteran players talk about the good old days and how pure DF seemed to be. Well unfortunately I believe those days are over. DF has grown to the point where, in my opinion, it has become a target for tweaks and hacks just like the most popular online games have.

I also believe that some of the veteran and best players in this game are using these tweaks/hacks and are in fact cheaters. Much has been written about this subject and many like me have shared their opinions on the matter but I do not recall reading anything directly from the developers on the subject. If anyone is aware of a post on the forum from the developers on this subject i would be very interested in reading it please point me in right direction.

If there is no official perspective on this matter from developers I would like to respectfully request your perspective or insights on:

-Whether or not it is possible for players to cheat the system and make themselves immune or improve their aim
-if it is possible are you aware of this happening in the game and to what extent is it happening.
-what are the plans if any to prevent tweaks/hacks and try as best as possible to keep things relatively even

Thank you!

Very thurough Low o.o

Lowdan Clear

IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180706

• LF Spitfire
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
  • Thank you received: 123

LF~Beckens-Pupil~ wrote:

Lowdan Clear wrote: As Zebra mentioned in his earlier post on this thread the cheaters and lag subject has been covered in many threads. Lag switches have taken the brunt of the blame for cheating as it has been said certain players are using lag to their advantage. Players have researched and even tested lag switches so they do exist, they are real, and they are a factor in this game.

Thank you!

Very thurough Low o.o

Lowdan Clear

about the chute killing, this is hardly mentioned and seems to be a dogfight secret most ppl dont know about. But there are actually 3 ways u can kill someome while theyre in chute. 1. One round into the person, 2. 10-15 rounds into the chute and 3. 10-15 rounds into the plane the parachuter has jumped from.
this is a secret I discovered on my own no one told me but I know other players know about it as well. Its not a cheat, its not a hack. Its been around for as long as I can remember....and I been here for some time now
I just figured id sure this with yall cause I belive it will come to make ur questions to a understanding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear, [£] Pie of Jerry

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180712

• Throttle
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • :3
  • Thank you received: 29
Lag switches are only gonna get worse as this game get's more popular with all them cheaters :/ I'm not that technical or anything but is there a way the game could kick someone if they lag beyond a certain point? Thanks :)
~Thro††le Thanks for reading!
:3
The following user(s) said Thank You: mach2, Lowdan Clear

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180717

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
My friend has told me there are ways for the game to sense a lag switch. How I don't know I'm still banging my computer with a rock.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180726

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

LF~Beckens-Pupil~ wrote:

Thank you!

Very thurough Low o.o

Lowdan Clear

Thanks for the feedback Mr.Becken in training :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [£] Pie of Jerry

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180728

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Throttle wrote: Lag switches are only gonna get worse as this game get's more popular with all them cheaters :/ I'm not that technical or anything but is there a way the game could kick someone if they lag beyond a certain point? Thanks :)

I agree Throttle and it even seems to me there has been in increase just in the short time I have been playing which is about 90 days or so
The following user(s) said Thank You: Throttle

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180733

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

darraxx wrote: My friend has told me there are ways for the game to sense a lag switch. How I don't know I'm still banging my computer with a rock.

Yes, I figured there were ways to detect players using lag as well as other tweaks/hacks but was unaware of anything specific to this point. I wonder how it works, cost, etc?

I would be very interested to know what the plans of the developers are in this area. Of course there is a a cost associated with programs that prevent cheating and I recognize that things need to be budgeted and cost justified.

That said, now with the ability for Windows players to buy points and the recent upgrade that requires players to buy enhancements to their pilots guns, tanks, and planes maybe the revenue is increasing to the point where the developers could justify the investment in hack detection/prevention programs or perhaps create their own

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180762

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Edited.

I decided to rip off this post's text, as Darraxx suggested. The former text was saved on my e-mail account, if any of you want to read it.

Let me know if I broke any forum rules by doing it.

And Lowdan Clear, you quoted my text on one of your subsequent posts. Please, if you don't mind, edit it to ripp the text off.

I took the RED PILL!

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180877

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
We came across a definite cheat. His name is PICHULON. This person had complete control over his lag.

Without a doubt. Raptor was also there. THERE ARE WAYS TO CHEAT.

PICHULON WAS ONE OF THEM.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180879

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Bully. Crockett wrote: We came across a definite cheat. His name is PICHULON. This person had complete control over his lag.

Without a doubt. Raptor was also there. THERE ARE WAYS TO CHEAT.

PICHULON WAS ONE OF THEM.

Not only him Davy.. at least 4-5 pilots in the Liga Do Brazil squadron all have as THEY THEMSELVES PUT IT 'Bullet Shields"!!!
And for an AMAZING COINCIDENCE guess who is a member of this squadron?? Predador!! Who is the most well known and well documented cheating bulletproof lagger in the game! My gosh there are entire pages & pages filled with screenshots of this cheater just flying around while well known & respected pilots go bingo ammo pumping rounds into and even dropping bombs on top of this guy!!!

I have to assume he has passed on his hack/device/programming trick to other members of his Brazil squadron as now at least a handful of them are also now 'bullet proof'! nice...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [TFL] Robert33, Lowdan Clear

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180891

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
What a coincidence... Just few minutes ago I was playing with Pedro Victor, of this Liga do Brasil squad, a lvl 11 pilot with an amazing 12/2 kdr against good enemies. I said "wow", and he answered saying that it was not due to his skills, but due to lag. I asked if it was on purpose, and he said "no, my 3g signal is poor".

It needs to be said that 3g in Brasil only works on a "so-so" speed when on big cities; on all other medium sized and small towns, 3g really sucks.
Its hard to tell apart:
a) those who is lagging on purpose from
b) those who is lagging unintentionally but always uses it as a weapon, and from
C) those who lags only eventualy.

But fact is that it is clear that many pilots keep playing and using lag as their main weapon.

Im really sorry to know about this bad reputation put on a new brazilian squad.
And given that its members "doesnt forum" nor seems to speak english (at least not the two or three i've met until now), I will try to get some info ingame, and try to convince some of them to fix their lag. But as I said, its an issue that should be treated radically, by some software code running on servers or inside the very apk file to force-kick the player when on too slow connection...

I took the RED PILL!

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180893

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

edited

Last edit: by Lowdan Clear.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180895

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
If you tried to be sarchastic, im not sure...
I recognize that I "rediscovered the fire"...
But i didnt intended to educate anyone. As I said, you should simply correct me - instead of being ironic.

EDIT: Lowdan Clear already explained to me that he was not being sarchastic. Thanks, Lowdan, for your kind words! (edited after many subsequent posts, just to be fair with Lowdan)

I took the RED PILL!

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180901

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

So if I am understanding you correctly Pedrinho, those pilots in the Liga Do Brazil KNOW they are bullet proof in the game yet play it anyways..?

Even if some of them do it unintentionally yet STILL play the game knowing they can't be killed.. well what is that called?

Dishonorable CHEATING!

And since tKestrel & other well known & respected pilots in the game have seen these guys BRAGGING about their so-called 'Bullet Shield' in missions I think there is nothing else to call it but cheating.

They dishonor other great pilots & players from Brasil like yourself & Fab§F.A.B and newer upcoming fine pilots from Brasil like Puma & Cheetah of the M.O.M. squadron..

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180905

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Thank you received: 411
Not to be racist but is it just me or does there seem to be good deal of the more well-known laggers and cheaters come from Latin American areas?... Especially those guys from Liga Do Brazil... Chanced upon them - a couple of them - recently and not only are they bulletproof but some of them are also able to shoot you down WHILE THEY'RE SIX IS FACING YOU... You get to their six, unload bullets on them and then you suddenly get shot down by the same guy/s that you're shooting at a few seconds ago...

Last edit: by [TFL] Robert33.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180908

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Pedrinho I am not sure if your post listed above is directed at me as i am still trying to figure out how posts are being connected as replys or responses to other posts.

That said the spirit behind what I wrote was simply genuine appreciation for the information you provided and the amount of knowledge I gained from reading your posts. I am seeking knowledge on this subject and in just a few posts you have provided the most specific information I have seen since I started looking into cheating in DF.

With regard to "simply correct you" I don have a thorough enough understanding on the matter to correct anybody. I am simply Taking in as much information I can get from who ever can provide it.

I appreciate direct communication and tend to say what I think with out mincing words. In no way did I intend to be sarcastic or ironic and I apologize if I unintentionally came off that way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

Last edit: by Lowdan Clear.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180920

• mach2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Watch your 6
  • Thank you received: 63
I've been following this thread on cheats in order to gain information and better understand what's going on with all this. The reason is I as well as the many other players have been and still are victimized by the effects of this'lag'. As much as I enjoy this game I find it very frustrating when up against this cheating and unfair advantage.

I normally don't interrupt on going threads if I have nothing productive to offer. However, I'm going to share an experience I had a week ago in the event it may be helpful as well as get it documented in this thread. It relates to some previous responses as to wether its real and used intentional or not. I sometimes follow the world chat before going into game play to see if anything interesting may be going on. Well last week when I breezed over the chat the word lag caught my attention. A df member was attempting to rally his team together to start a game. In doing so he was making comments to the others like, come on let's go to such and such server and lag. Another member responded with ya let's go in there and lag the heck out them so and so's. After they left I decided to go to the same server and attempt to get in the same game which I did.

As soon as the game started I began noticing, some of the planes appearing and disappearing especially when shooting at them. One cheat kept rite on flying without attempting any evasive action while I pumped 8 - 12 hits in him and sometimes I would immediately go down in flames when no one was firing at me. Well needles to say, this was proof enough for me there is definitely some kinda cyber 'hacken wack' going on amongst these low life cheats that I didn't know anything about.

I apologize and unable to remember any names. I don't like cheaters and thieves and hate being in a game with them. I wish there was something that could possibly be done to prevent this. If not why can't those that are discovered cheating be booted from ever playing dogfight.

I can only hope, Mach2
Mach2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33, Lowdan Clear

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180941

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

mach2 wrote:

I've been following this thread on cheats in order to gain information and better understand what's going on with all this. The reason is I as well as the many other players have been and still are victimized by the effects of this'lag'. As much as I enjoy this game I find it very frustrating when up against this cheating and unfair advantage.

I normally don't interrupt on going threads if I have nothing productive to offer. However, I'm going to share an experience I had a week ago in the event it may be helpful as well as get it documented in this thread. It relates to some previous responses as to wether its real and used intentional or not. I sometimes follow the world chat before going into game play to see if anything interesting may be going on. Well last week when I breezed over the chat the word lag caught my attention. A df member was attempting to rally his team together to start a game. In doing so he was making comments to the others like, come on let's go to such and such server and lag. Another member responded with ya let's go in there and lag the heck out them so and so's. After they left I decided to go to the same server and attempt to get in the same game which I did.

As soon as the game started I began noticing, some of the planes appearing and disappearing especially when shooting at them. One cheat kept rite on flying without attempting any evasive action while I pumped 8 - 12 hits in him and sometimes I would immediately go down in flames when no one was firing at me. Well needles to say, this was proof enough for me there is definitely some kinda cyber 'hacken wack' going on amongst these low life cheats that I didn't know anything about.

I apologize and unable to remember any names. I don't like cheaters and thieves and hate being in a game with them. I wish there was something that could possibly be done to prevent this. If not why can't those that are discovered cheating be booted from ever playing dogfight.

I can only hope, Mach2

Thanks for sharing your experience Mach2 Unfortunately this type of experience is becoming all too common Frustration factor very high for me as well and cheaters zapping some of the joy out of the game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180948

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
@ Lowdan Clear:

Sorry, bud!!!! I am not an English talking man, and being from different cultures sometimes leads one to this kind of misunderstands.
I thought that you was being sarchastic, but now you kindly made it (lowd and) clear... :lol:
Thanks for your explanation - and please, accept my sincere appologies!

@ Robert33: I can't understand where is the connection between "being racist" and complaining about latin american lag. Sincerely...
Anyway, yes, I can see now that a big part of this new brazilian players group are laggy - very laggy. Most of them play under 3G - cheap mobile internet connection, it must be said. So cheap and so bad that I simply stoped playing this game under 3G since early 2013. Only wi-fi since then - but no one told me to do so; its a matter of education - and seems that these new brazilian players are just kids without wifi (most of them). I agree with you and Zebra about the fact that many of them are, actualy, using lag as a weapon and shield, and looks like they even laugh and mock other players because of it - they are somehow "proud" of being laggy, what get our nerves - mine included!. Really bad behavior, I agree and condemn. But linking racism to this subject is somewhat revealing, huh?

This thread will probably be prone to more and more testimonials agains laggy players. Independent of what will be wrote, the only solution is to wait until Zup and his crew find a way to prevent poor connections to the servers. Until then, you people should do what I usualy do: deal with them ingame, change servers and enjoy the enjoyable part of the game.

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Lowdan Clear, Z I R I G

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180982

• Z I R I G
  • Thank you received: 93

[LB] Pedrinho wrote:

@ Robert33: I can't understand where is the connection between "being racist" and complaining about latin american lag. Sincerely...
Anyway, yes, I can see now that a big part of this new brazilian players group are laggy - very laggy. Most of them play under 3G - cheap mobile internet connection, it must be said. So cheap and so bad that I simply stoped playing this game under 3G since early 2013. Only wi-fi since then - but no one told me to do so; its a matter of education - and seems that these new brazilian players are just kids without wifi (most of them). I agree with you and Zebra about the fact that many of them are, actualy, using lag as a weapon and shield, and looks like they even laugh and mock other players because of it - they are somehow "proud" of being laggy, what get our nerves - mine included!. Really bad behavior, I agree and condemn. But linking racism to this subject is somewhat revealing, huh?

This thread will probably be prone to more and more testimonials agains laggy players. Independent of what will be wrote, the only solution is to wait until Zup and his crew find a way to prevent poor connections to the servers. Until then, you people should do what I usualy do: deal with them ingame, change servers and enjoy the enjoyable part of the game.

Boa Pedrinho!

I've learned at school, here in Brasil, more than forty years ago, that there is one race: Human Race. We are all humans!

Now, about lag: while Zup doesn't come up with a better solution for lag control maybe we could accept that this game has flaws and live with it, I've been shot so many times by players, even the good and respectful ones, that I was seeing in front of me in a dogfight, or shot down from distance before I could see the enemy, or by an enemy that I had hit tens of times, that I hardly complain anymore. Lag delay changes during a game, and in many cases it seems to me that the players that are closer to the servers have an unfair advantage seeing me before I see them.

I also don't like Predator, as I have posted before on M.O.M.'s thread, more because of his behavior than because of his lagging.

There was one time that I suspected of the use of a lag switch. I had just entered an unbalanced game and there was only one hangar left, a guy that I had never seen before started to offend me, saying that I lagged in purpose and other stupid things , he was approaching my base, I hit him many times, he didn't shoot back nor tried to deviate from my shots, went on and bombed my sole hangar ending the game. His name was Doctor something and by the way he talked he was a North American .

Fables,

From the jungle.
Do you want a banana?

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180986

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
LOL LOL LOL

I am not fan of Daniel Alves, but his spontaneous act of eating that banana was a genius move!!
Yeah, the entire world should eat a banana to celebrate that move.
(If some of you don't know what this banana thing is all about, never mind)

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Z I R I G

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180987

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
As. Have stated my friend is a hacker and showed me his lag switch and yes there is a contorl on it. His his easy to make it cost about ten bucks he has complete control of how much and when he wants to lag. I.wont say how on the thread. It will give the cheats more options. But for the developer to battle this is expensive and he needs to work with the server company. So I don't know how zup can fight them. But the system will boot them.when the device is detected that's as about as much as I know

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180988

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
@ Darraxx, are you saying that THERE IS A HARDWARE LAG SWITCH already out there?????????
Jeez... I need to update myself...

@ Lowdan Clear, as Darraxx suggested via PM, I edited the text of the post about my silly theory on software-lag-controling, to prevent noobs to have yet another possible (although unlikely) way to play dirty.
So, if you don't mind, please edit the quote you posted about that text, ripping it off as well.

Thanks in advance.

I took the RED PILL!

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180993

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Thank you received: 411

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: @ Lowdan Clear:

I sincerely apologize for making a statement that made me look like I'm being racist. I tried to make sure that I didn't sound like it (I was accused of being one on a different forum a long time ago for making a similar statement minus the "not to be racist" part) unfortunately, it came out wrong this time. I just happened to notice that most of the more well-known laggers and cheaters in the game happened to come from Latin American areas.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #180994

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
You welcome, Robert.

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #181113

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
Hi Ped. I've watched some of these Brasil squad guys from afar, they all seem pretty damn fast and turn quick and tight, even when carrying. So if these guys are cheating, I would suggest anyone entering a game with any of them in it, exits the game immediately, doing the same if any of them enter a game. If everyone starts doing this and especially en-mass, then they have no body to cheat, except themselves. I should thing they would get pretty bored with that and either quit the lag switch cheating, or quit the game.

And yes there is such a thing as lag switching, google it, Wikipedia has an extensive entry on it. Its prevalent in many online multiplayer games, including a tank game I play.

Guess there's a world out there full of people with no playing skill or life skills and who are totally ignorant of fairplay and sportsmanship.

Last edit: by Flying muck.

CHEATERS 10 years 2 weeks ago #181118

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

I agree with Congress, just today a tank nail me but I kept going. He was ferrous but I assured him he was right and I was sorry but I didn't know what to do. So, I blew myself up, it was the only fair thing to do. Also, if more that two hits show up on the screen and the plane isn't smoking, somethings wrong either with the game or the player, tough call.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

Time to create page: 0.611 seconds