Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282119

• 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
What is the name of this Game ? Sumbody ? Anybody ? Well, let me tell u.. It's called, " Dogfight." Preferably by echoboom.

Now, let's google "Dogfight", & see what we get. or what pulls up ?

Wikipedia;

A dogfight, or dog fight, is an aerial battle between fighter aircraft, conducted at close range. Dogfighting first appeared during World War I, shortly after the invention of the airplane. Until at least 1992, it was a component in every major war, despite beliefs after World War II that increasingly greater speeds and longer range weapons would make dogfighting obsolete.[1] Modern terminology for air-to-air combat is air combat maneuvering (ACM), which refers to tactical situations requiring the use of individual basic fighter maneuvers (BFM) to attack or evade one or more opponents. This differs from aerial warfare, which deals with the strategy involved in planning and executing various missions.[2]

Well, there u have it folks.. now ur educated ? lol h a h a :silly: No need for bombs if u read the report.. seems optional ? I may never carry a bomb again.. maybe, maybe not ? I might just tank ur hangers.. or leave them standing & just run u off the map ? H a h a.. gud day gents. :whistle:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282122

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
But since this game has only a very limited base in realty and isn't in the least bit historicly correct, no amount of education applies to this game. It's a thing on its own.

Who acts different from what the majority thinks is acceptable will have to deal with criticism, justified or not.
There are hardly any rules here, just nice and not so nice players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, 111th| Heroicz

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282127

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Rudolf Rednose wrote: But since this game has only a very limited base in realty and isn't in the least bit historicly correct, no amount of education applies to this game. It's a thing on its own.

Who acts different from what the majority thinks is acceptable will have to deal with criticism, justified or not.
There are hardly any rules here, just nice and not so nice players.

Well Rudolf, with ur nose so bright.. won't u guide my slay tonight hey ! h a h a (lol)
Just kidd'n, but can't blame a man for try'n huh ? (lol).. I must say although, we all have sum points of discovery though. I lke the way u put the term.. "nice." So it seems lke we have the Rules.. & then the common courtesy thing of a jiga. How ever it goes.. Parental discretion strongly advised. & once again.. " Play @ ur own risk." nothing lke a little disclaimer there @ the end of each sentence? :)

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282235

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

This Game is in a class of it's own, but my question to u is.. are u ? :dry:

Attachments:

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282309

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Irony:

a person with his own version of English telling us that people are lacking sufficient education.

Thanks for the lesson.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, 111th| Heroicz

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282399

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Comet wrote: Irony:

a person with his own version of English telling us that people are lacking sufficient education.

Thanks for the lesson.

Don't ever remember mentioning YOUR name Comet ? I could be wrong, let me check my title AND previous statements ? O.k., I've just checked, & nope.. don't see ur name anywhere ? Now that is what u would call bizarre, I wouldn't use the term Irony for this unfamiliarity of elaboration ? Would YOU ? :unsure: :whistle:

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282434

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Young, Dumb, and full of ones self, Great combination. You will go far in life. Look into getting a refrigerator box, there is more room in them.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, 111th| Heroicz, [*M]Comet, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282467

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: Young, Dumb, and full of ones self, Great combination. You will go far in life. Look into getting a refrigerator box, there is more room in them.

Sorry about that VonHulk,but I just left u a reply to ur statement.. i have to admit, it were rather long, but not nasty of course, just clarifying what were posted by I which is me. & guess what, u won't believe this ? I sprung a loose connection in my wifi seemingly that it were connected through ethernet & that's all she wrote ? h a h a lol. So to make a long story short.. what ever i told comit just transfer that to you as well because I'm tired of typing on things that no longer catches my interest, such as this topic of discussion because this thing is getting well blown out of proportion.. not intended for a hot mess on dogfight ? lol sorry guys u felt or are feeling this way. Just try not to be so Mean & nasty ? h a h a. I didn't even know u guys were still playing let alone around to lash @ me when {{ I.. WEREN"T.. TALKING..ABOUT..YOUUUU !!!!}}}} :lol: :lol: :lol: :blush: :blush: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282496

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
Why post if nobody can comment? What were you expecting when you wrote what you did...20 thank-yous?

I will apologize though. Not for what I said mind you; I still think you use Google Translate to go from English to English. And the fact that you droppers feel the need to justify your tactics in a game is rather annoying...play how you like. No need to justify it.

I do apologize for replying on your squad thread. Squad threads are for squads I think and sorry for intruding...I just saw it when I clicked on recent topics and couldn't resist.

Oh by the way...good luck with that "running me off the map" thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, 111th| Heroicz, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, 6gun

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: top 120 moraf (and gaining)... try not to think about it?

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282511

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
This thread would be a good one to "drop". :)

(Its ok, no one will accuse you of being a "dropper") ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, 111th| Heroicz

Last edit: by Gannet.

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282530

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Right, we should drop it......but, I'm gonna "but" again.

First, I can't make heads nor tail of your replies Heroicz. Must my lack of education.
Second, this is the english section. But on behalf of all the non-native speakers: it would be great if our grammar is excused and the general meaning of our posts is valued.
Third, non-native speakers should be extra careful to be clear in what they want to write here.
Make it short, use a translate website to do some reference, NEVER USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE!

It would help me to understand what y'alls are writing. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz, [*M]Comet

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282614

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Comet wrote: Why post if nobody can comment? What were you expecting when you wrote what you did...20 thank-yous?

I will apologize though. Not for what I said mind you; I still think you use Google Translate to go from English to English. And the fact that you droppers feel the need to justify your tactics in a game is rather annoying...play how you like. No need to justify it.

I do apologize for replying on your squad thread. Squad threads are for squads I think and sorry for intruding...I just saw it when I clicked on recent topics and couldn't resist.

Funny u Guys.. & Comet, I never said u couldn't post or comment on Squad thread or any thread I post for that matter, u are more then welcome, u or anybody are to feel free to comment. I do accept any apologize that were offered or just thought of, takes a real Man to come back to settle an indifference with out wanting to commit to a civil war.. were already in a World War ? :woohoo:

I do admit lke Comet said.. The topics title isn't the nicest of titles & no, I don't no what I expected from commentators ? I were probably over worked & under privileged, but this has taught me when trying to come up with sum sort of catchy phrase in order to get attention needed for an important topic, then I might wanna try to come up with a catchy but not so offensive title ? Well Gents, although u guys may have a valid point, this still won't stop me from shooting u down in game or @ least trying ? lol
All kidding to the side.. may ur atmosphere be full of love & ur days to come enjoyable.. peace & good Tithing's..

HeroicZ,
111th's External Relations Committee

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282616

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Comet wrote: Why post if nobody can comment? What were you expecting when you wrote what you did...20 thank-yous?

H a h a... & Comet, yes I do use google.. but I haven't yet really even actually use their translator ? I'm going to in future although. & yes I'm a Google fanatic because my spelling suckz @ times horribly. :lol: & get this.. I am a proud owner of a mini lap top made by google/Chrome.. An Acer 7 Chromebook. So I guess I'm just doomed & I'll never make it huh ? h a h a.. Gud Day Gents,See u in the Air

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282624

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
Actually I think you're a pretty good guy based on your responses. Sorry for teasing you...I really meant no harm...you do have a good sense of humor though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, 111th| Heroicz

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282884

• [AOV] nine ball
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117

111th| Heroicz wrote:

Funny u Guys.. & Comet, I never said u couldn't post or comment on Squad thread or any thread I post for that matter, u are more then welcome, u or anybody are to feel free to comment. I do accept any apologize that were offered or just thought of, takes a real Man to come back to settle an indifference with out wanting to commit to a civil war.. were already in a World War ? :woohoo:

I do admit lke Comet said.. The topics title isn't the nicest of titles & no, I don't no what I expected from commentators ? I were probably over worked & under privileged, but this has taught me when trying to come up with sum sort of catchy phrase in order to get attention needed for an important topic, then I might wanna try to come up with a catchy but not so offensive title ? Well Gents, although u guys may have a valid point, this still won't stop me from shooting u down in game or @ least trying ? lol
All kidding to the side.. may ur atmosphere be full of love & ur days to come enjoyable.. peace & good Tithing's..

HeroicZ,
111th's External Relations Committee

Lol hero I understood the title perfectly and I'm gonna make a nice thread about the rules of dogfight sometime this week or next week, but before I do let me ask this, What does the rules of dogfight say cause in my opinion only zupermans rule matters he is the developer of The game, and please don't give me that little zuperman quote, Anything that would ruin the game for others is not allowed' that right there is wayyyyy to broad. Zuperman needs to make a nice little rule book when he can and gather all he has learned the past two years about the likes and dislikes of gameplay and decide what Is or isn't allowed, again in my opinion I shouldn't have to listen to anyone on how to play the game, cause I would be playing it their way not zupermans or the way the game was meant to be played. I choose to listen cause I have a thing for listening to elders they are full of wisdom and I'm very respectful lol, but seriously it needs to be done in order for this to stop, I personally like the way most folks play except the usual but if zuperman set a rule book everything would be straightened out a little more, and please please. Dont give me that, ur opinion matters thing cause, are opinion. Matters now and its not getting anything done.
Sir Ball of Nine

The wages of sin was, is, and will always be death
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #282886

• [AOV] nine ball
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Lol looks like I already posted it in my rant so no need for another thread I think...
Sir Ball of Nine

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #283072

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[AOV] nine ball wrote: Lol looks like I already posted it in my rant so no need for another thread I think...

Well Nine ball, the best thing I can come up with, since this is a long going Topic of Dog Fight, is to enter "The Rules To Dog Fight" in the search tabulation (inquiry) of this forum. The computer then will pull up all the previous discussions concerning this topic " Rules of Dog Fight" that this game ever had by all players since the beginning of time in order to get the most clearest understanding of what the rules may be ? It's mixed with Real rules & opinions on how the Game should be played ? it's really the best way to find The most valid Governing system that Dog Fight has to offer. Enter in the search inquiry, " Rules to Dog Fight."
I hope this helps ? Sincerely,
Heroicz

Attachments:

Poor peoples.. lack sufficient education. lol 8 years 8 months ago #283075

• [AOV] nine ball
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I see ur point
Sir Ball of Nine